PDA

View Full Version : Need for destruction (open to any)

Leliarre Nightshade
Dec 14th, 2002, 04:13:59 PM
Leliarre wasn't sure if she was allowed on the Training Grounds at night, but at the moment she didn't care. Those who were awake, if any, could sense the waves of darkness and hatred rolling off her, and she needed to let it out.

A year ago today her brother had finally died of sickness and starvation on the streets while she watched, unable to do anything for him.

She'd spent most of the day brooding... but now it was no longer enough for her. She needed to do something, and she didn't care if it was midnight or noon. Her anger needed an outlet.

Leliarre reached the center of the empty Training Grounds. The girl stood a moment, looking around, then picked up an extremely heavy rock with the Force and shoved at a tree. The tree almost cracked from the Force of it. Her coal black eyes burning with rage, she picked up the pieces of the rock and threw them again and again at the tree, harder and harder, until the entire rock was ground into dust. The battered tree looked like a good gust of wind would blow it over.

It still wasn't enough to exhaust her anger. Silent tears of rage poured down her face as she trembled, fists clenched.

Nayala Palain
Dec 14th, 2002, 10:41:34 PM
The Sith Master travled much at night. And she felt the waves of darkness flowing from the training grounds. The pure raw anger that was always her flowed off her body.

Her iced violet eyes danced in the night. Looking out and upon an apprnetice of a member of the Empire. She said nothing and waited to see what all was going to happen.

Leliarre Nightshade
Dec 15th, 2002, 11:25:49 AM
In her state Leliarre didn't notice the Sith Master's presence. With a snarl she snapped the tree in half with the Force, breaking it again before it hit the ground.

Even though it was no where near enough to quell the rage within her, she stopped, breathing hard. You're a bit old for temper tantrums, she told herself, somewhat sarcastically. Still, she couldn't resist shoving another rock at the tree stump before turning around - finding herself facing the Sith Master.

Leliarre stood quietly, meeting her violet gaze with her own stony black.

"Sorry about the tree," she mumbled finally. From her expressionless tone, it was impossible to tell if she actually was or not. Likely not.

Dea Potentia
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:48:58 AM
*comes down to the training grounds just in time to see Leliarre snap the tree in half. runs silently over to her fallen friend once Leliarre was facing Athena. why is it that people take their anger out on those who can't fight back? Is it not possible for them to find a more useful outlet. reaches out through the force to the battered plant. pushes aside the desire of throwing the tree at something in anger and instead uses her anger to lift the body of the tree and place it gently on the stump, places her hand on the break line and knits the fibers of the two peices together, lifts the rest of the tree off of the ground and places it on the top, knitting together its fibers as she had the other section, then foscuses on the sap, helps it span the breakage points and regain it's proper course, follows the sap on it's course through the tree and heals the damage done from the rock bombardment, gives the tree a spurt of energy to insure that it survives the shock of being destroyed and rebuilt. leans up against the tree exhausted

Leliarre Nightshade
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:04:40 PM
Glancing briefly at Dea, Leliarre told her, -I'm sorry,- through the Force. This time her tone did reveal a tinge of sorrow, which, coming from Leliarre, was astonishing. She wasn't really sorry for the tree, just sorry because Dea had obviously cared about it to take the time, after Leliarre'd battered it to pieces, to revive it.

Just like I cared about my brother... I destroyed it, exactly as my brother was destroyed... but he's not coming back.

That thought brought her rage back full force. She dropped her gaze to the ground, feeling helpless and defeated and not liking it one bit. By the Force, she thirsted for vengeance on this foe called life that so arrogantly chose its victims to hand to death! She wanted to make something suffer, just the way her brother had.

It's not fair!!

Her hatred burned, gnawed, screamed deep inside, so deep she thought it might kill her. But no, she was still alive. Not like the little boy she'd once called "brother".

Dea Potentia
Dec 21st, 2002, 04:15:55 PM
*opens eyes and thinks to Leliarre* The only beings that showed me any love when I was young were the talking tree's on my home planet of Desera. I respect the brethren of those who showed me such kindness.

Leliarre Nightshade
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:31:42 AM
-I'm sorry,- Leliarre repeated. -I should have thought.-Her anger abated slightly, doused by embarrassment and shame. However, of course, it quickly flared up again as a result.

Malice
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:17:38 AM
Without warning, the tree that had just been healed, and had ben given a second chance at life, was set on fire. The wild flames consumed the tree, burning through the bark, and singing the meat of the tree. As burnt leaves fell towards the ground creating ashes piles, a low growl was heard at the doorway to the room.

Standing there was a being covered in flowing white robes. Only one within the room knew him, and that was Athena. He was Malice, sith master of the order. And in seeing the act of kindness portrayed by the deciple, the demon sith master growled in anger. Walking forward, he spoke in a low, menacing tone.

*Kindness is often a sign of weakness in a sith. Granted even dark beings such as us show kindess from time to time, what you have done deciple was not called for*

Malice watched as the tree was turning into a large imitation of a log sitting in a firepit. Looking over at the other deciple, Malice could feel the wild rage and anger within her. Grinning, he began to speak to her.

*Let it out. Keeping such anger and rage within will eat you live....consume you. Sithmust not let their anger nor the darkside consume them, for if that happens they are destroyed*

Without warning, his robes were thrown off his body, revealing loose fitted white fighting clothes. Nodding towards Lady Athena, Malice looked back at the two deciples.

*Fight me. Show me what you can do. Prove to me that you deserve to be here, to be a sith and revel in the powers of the darkside*

Malice stood ready. The darkside pulsating like a beating heart within his body.

Leliarre Nightshade
Dec 26th, 2002, 07:45:48 PM
Leliarre ignited her lightsaber. The sickly green glow burned in her coal black eyes.

"With pleasure," She said with a twisted grimace meant to be a grin. Her body hummed with energy. She could feel the dark side of the Force within her with every breath she took. She stood, head slightly bowed, saber held off to the side parallel to the ground. She looked eerily like some kind of wicked crow standing there in her loose black shirt and pants, with her black hair and eyes. Quickly the image passed, and she looked only a mere 14-year-old girl again and nothing more.

Her knees a little bent she swung her lightsaber gently, slowly through the air, bringing it to her other hand so she held it with both hands. Her fists shook around the saber's hilt slightly, her knuckles white. It was the only way she could restrain her rage until Malice made a move.

Syndell
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:23:16 AM
Reaching to his side, Malic gripped the hilt of his lighsaber. Thumming it on, two white blades shot out from each end. The two blades which had seen many,many battles cried out to it's master to spill blood. Grinning, he motioned with his other hand to the women.

*By all means do start things off. I believe in ladies first after all*

Getting into a stance, Malice placed his left foot forward, putting his right slightly back. Both hands infront of him, holding his saber at waist level. There Malice waited. He was eager for the fight to begin, but he would remember not to go all out, he didn't want to kill them after all.

Malice
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:58:01 AM
OOC: Ugh my bad.....forgot to switch Names lol.

Dea Potentia
Dec 27th, 2002, 12:17:43 PM
*stares agape at the burning tree. is saddened that she doesn't have the energy to heal it again. Rises shakily and bows to Malice.* Forgive me sir but I do not have strength or anger left to fight at this time, having expended it all on the tree. If tis alright with you I'd like to return to my room to get some rest.

Malice
Dec 29th, 2002, 07:41:55 PM
Malice looked at the tree saver and growled.

*Gggrrrrrr.......so be it. Go along then*

The demon sith master then looked back at the other deciple.

*So how about it? ready to go*

Leliarre Nightshade
Dec 29th, 2002, 10:28:15 PM
"Absolutely."

In a smooth motion the girl pivoted and swung forcefully toward the area just below Malice's throat. She threw her whole body into the motion. It felt so wonderful to just cut loose.

Dea Potentia
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:13:02 AM
*places a hand on the tree and gives it a small boost of energy, perhaps more then what she had to spare. looks up at the flames and sighs. promises the tree that once she is rested she will do her best to heal it again,if only to spite malice. knows that once she is rested that the small seed of anger that she is too tired to express now will burst into bloom and give her strength. stumbles into the palace and up to her room where she promptly collapses in utter exhaustion*

Malice
Dec 31st, 2002, 04:22:30 PM
Matching the deciples speed, Malice slashes fro right to left, blocking her saber. While in a fluid motion, the otherside of his saber comes up. This blade slashing at her stomach.

Leliarre Nightshade
Dec 31st, 2002, 06:08:34 PM
Leliarre sent a Force-push at the lightsaber, moving the beam away from her as she slashed again, upwards at Malice's shoulder.

Malice
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:39:50 PM
Grinning at the deciple, Malice lashes out with the force as well, sending her flying backwards. Getting into an attack stance, he glares at her.

*C'mon, i thought you were angry*

Leliarre Nightshade
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:31:27 PM
Leliarre glared at Malice as she got to her feet. Her eyes burned.

"I am."

She Force-pushed him abruptly, even harder than he'd done to her.

Malice
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:33:36 PM
Malice flew off his feet, flying backwards. But as the years of fighting had taugth him, he turned his fall into a backflip. Landing on his feet once more. Without any word, streams of lightning shot forth from the master and was sent cascading towards the deciple.

*Then show me. Do not hold back, unleash that anger upon me like you would a jedi*

Malice would not hurt her too much, but he wanted to see the limits of this ones abilities.

Leliarre Nightshade
Jan 9th, 2003, 05:28:04 PM
Leliarre "caught" the energy from the attack on her saber. Immediately her eyes narrowed as she focused on Malice. The girl sent the dark side at him in a steady stream, concentrating on making Malice feel pain.

Malice
Jan 17th, 2003, 07:05:59 PM
Malice took the attack full on. With a big smile on his face, the sith master was slowly being sent to his knees. The pain smothering his body. Such a feeling was beauty, and he loved it.

*Yes.....that's it. Show me your anger*

With one outburst, Malice sent a wave of the force out in all directions, knocking down the sith deciple. Still on his knees, Malice let the pain continue to ravage him, drawing on this feeling to fuel his power. Small strands of smoke rose from his clothes as the over surge of darkside energy had started to burn his clothes.

Within minutes he stood, the smile had faded, replaced with an emotionless stare. Lifting a hand, Leliarre felt her throat tighten. The air she breathed was cut off from her. Malice slowly tightened the force choke as he stared at her.

*Surely now that is not all your anger can do. For if it is, then you should give up now*

Malice was purposly taunting her. Giving her more reasons to get angry.

Leliarre Nightshade
Jan 19th, 2003, 11:53:16 AM
Leliarre resisted the urge to paw at her throat, instead focusing on her anger. She was trembling with rage again, the anger fueled by his words. Shut up!!! she wanted to scream, for no real solid reason other than she was in a fury, nearly mad with it.

All the dark side energy around and inside her served to make her stronger. She gathered that strength and threw Malice at the ruin of the tree. The fires that consumed it had died, leaving a twisted smoking mess. She immediately followed with a short blast of Force lightning.

Malice
Jan 19th, 2003, 03:56:40 PM
Malice flew backwards landing in the ashy pile. Sending a thick cloud of black smoke rise into the air. Sitting up, Malice's body felt a sudden rush pain sweep over it as the lightning had struck him. But it was not to last, for as quickly as it had come it faded.

Standing slowly, the sort blast of force lightning had done some damage to the sith master, but still it was nothing he couldn't handle. Once to his feet, Malice stomped twice, raising mor smoke into the air. The area was covered in thick black clouds.

Silence filled the room, save for a low mumbling that could be heard. It grew and grew, till Leliarre could recognized it as chanting. A chant of words coming from the sith master. Without warning, two fireballs shot through the smoke from her right, and headed straight for her.

Leliarre Nightshade
Jan 20th, 2003, 12:06:33 PM
Leliarre flung up a Force shield to stop the fireballs from hitting her. She was tiring now, her temporary high of power beginning to wear off as her strength began to wane. But she could go on a little while yet.

She stood in the midst of the smoke that blanketed the area, holding her lightsaber ready. The smoke was getting into her eyes, and she couldn't see Malice. The girl used the Force to find him and rushed toward him, slashing forcefully.

Malice
Jan 20th, 2003, 06:33:07 PM
A bright white light was seen sailing through the smoke and intercepting her saber. It was Malice's blade. The two's sabers locked with each other, Malice's face appearing through the smoke to stare at Leliarre.

*Your good. Who is your master?*

With that Malice pushed her back. Quickly following in persuit, his saber seemed to dance within the smoke as slashes came in from her right and left sides.

Leliarre Nightshade
Jan 24th, 2003, 03:48:12 PM
Leliarre blocked the right slash swiftly and spun away from the second. The blow came dangerously close to her side and singed her shirt. "I have none. Whoever will teach me." The girl swung at Malice's shoulder.

Malice
Jan 25th, 2003, 03:47:36 AM
Malice ducked to the ground, kicking out with his leg taking Leliarre to the ground as well. laring at her, Malice grinned.

*That is too bad. You have much potential*

With that Malice lunged at her, his saber whacking her's, sending both flying to the side. The sith master landed rightn top of Leliarre, his hands holding and subueing her's aainst the ground. While his body held her's down as well.

*If i were not so booked so to speak, i would take you on*

Leaning in closer, Malice put his face inches from hers.

*So......give up?*

With that, a mocking smile crossed his face. Wether she gave up or not was no concern of his. He rather liked the position they were in at the moment and couldn't care less what happens next.

Leliarre Nightshade
Jan 25th, 2003, 01:28:21 PM
Leliarre flung him off her with the Force, noticing the effort it took this time. Now would be a good time to quit, before she overreached her limits as she was bound to do - or before she got hurt; but in the end her pride wouldn't let her back down.

"Not yet."

She picked up her lightsaber and ignited it, stalking swiftly toward Malice with it at ready.

Malice
Jan 27th, 2003, 02:39:23 AM
Turning his fal into a roll, Malice stopped at a crouching position. Facing Leliarre, he grinned.

*As you wish. Though you shall find it much harder to reach me then before*

Malice drew upon the darkside, driving a fist into the ground infront of him. Releasing his dark energy into the very soil, Malice grasp hold of the very roots thatlay under them with the force. In moments the ground began to shake. Then, like spikes from hell the roots shot up from the ground a round them. Most sprouted between the two sith. Each one whipping around like live teneticles.

With a smirk on his face, Malice winked at Leliarre. The roots nearest her whipped at her, trying to grasp hold of her. While the ones infront of her, seperating her from the demon sith was ready to grab her as well should she come close enough.

Leliarre Nightshade
Jan 29th, 2003, 06:09:29 PM
Leliarre stood for a moment, watching the plant-wall just out of its reach. What happens to me if it gets me? she wondered briefly. She shook her head slightly. I don't think I want to find out.

The girl took a deep breath and charged the wall, dodging several swipes from the plant. She hacked at it with her lightsaber, using the Force to let her know when the wall was trying to grab her - in which case she promptly hacked furiously at the offending plant.

Malice
Feb 1st, 2003, 08:15:19 PM
Malice watched as she hacked down root after root that came at her. A gleam in his eye was present as he watched.

(She's pretty good. I'll have to reccomend she get a master. Wouldn't want those talents of her's to go to waste)

With that he thrusted his other hand into the ground. Increasing his manipulative hold on the roots. As she charged forward, one root shot up from behind, whipping her in the back before she realized it. hen it happened. The roots swarmed her. One knocking her saber away, while many more wrapped themselves around her wrists, ankles, waist, even he neck. They pulled her into a standing postions.

It was then that Malice ceased his hold. Casing the roots to hardn once more and stay in the position they were in. Casualy, he walked over towards her, staring her in the face.

*I am not one to complement other's, but for a deciple your well gifted. You do indeed make a fine addition to the sith order*

Now waited. To see what she would do to get out of this one. As calmly as he walked towards her, he began to take steps back.

Leliarre Nightshade
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:08:35 PM
Leliarre held still in the roots' grasp, giving Malice a small nod. "Thank you." It was then she began to struggle slightly, her eyes flicking over the roots that held her, searching for weakness. There was none she could find.

Once again she resorted to head-on strength, bringing the Force to bear on the roots. They creaked and groaned, but held. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, the girl focused on memories of her brother, slowly dying. Her rage responded immediately, the dark side flowing through her as she finally loosened the roots enough to fight free of them.

However, it did take quite a bit out of her. She was loathe to admit it, but it was best she quit for the night. "I... think I'm at my limit," she remarked with a slight dark smile, her breaths beginning to come hard. She bowed before the Sith Master.

Malice
Feb 6th, 2003, 09:29:19 PM
Malice too bowed his head as she broke herself free of her confinements. Grinning he broughth his head back up to look at her.

*Knowing when you have reached your limit is good. But pushing that limit, however little it may be each day is better. Youhave much potential. And i await to see what your fate is within the order. Should you ever need a fighting partner........i am always around*

With that he turned and began walking out.

Leliarre Nightshade
Feb 7th, 2003, 07:00:24 PM
Leliarre smiled a rare smile. That was good to know. The girl sighed, running a weary hand through her black hair as she stumbled off to sleep, finally weary enough to sleep dreamlessly.