PDA

View Full Version : Training

Amara Skywalker
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:39:25 PM
A girl with long brown hair ran into the building. 'How am I going to get rid of those thugs?' She wondered, when suddenly they pulled away, and ran back to the outside of the building and waited. 'Oh, great. They're waiting for me. Well they can wait until I have gained back my breath.'

She sank knelt on the cool floor and closed her eyes.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:01:28 PM
"What are you running from?"

A soft voice sounded from behind a pillar just to the right of the young woman. The voice was soft and gentle, yet resounded with a hidden power. A smile crossed the lips of the owner as she stepped from behind the marbeling and folded her hands upon her weapons belt which was holding many tools of the Jedi, one of which was her Lightsaber. She continued smiling, exposing her elongated canines, as her cyan eyes rested upon the youth's face.

"Hmm? Do you seek refuge from whatever it was? For we are all running from something, even if we do not realize what that is."

She paced forward a few more steps causing the silver coins in the Garou Warrior Braids done up in her waist length blond hair. The woman moved with a grace untold by any before her, and she glowed with inner confidence and peace.

"I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. Please, tell me what is wrong....."

The Garou said softly, pushing her white robes to the sides of her body.

Amara Skywalker
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:38:59 PM
"These thugs have been hunting me for months, they said something about me but I don't know what they were talking about. They mentioned 'the Force', but I don't know much about it. I know that the Jedi use it, and that the Sith use it, but that is all." Amara said once she had gotten over the shock of seeing another person, especially a Jedi. "They killed my family to get to me. This happened on my 17th birthday. They said I was a late bloomer. I do not know anything else of much use, except I could feel their anger. Why would they be angry about me, after all, I did nothing to them?" She stood up, stretching to her full height. "Can you tell me what will happen now? I feel at a loss now that I have a little refuge here."

Amara Skywalker
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:19:06 PM
She started to pace, an annoying habit that she picked up when she was younger. "Please, could you help me? I know the Jedi life must be hard, but I'm willing to study and learn all that can be taught."

Xazor Elessar
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:56:25 PM
ooc: I'm so sorry....I guess I accidentally overlooked this thread. Sowie..... :(

ic:

Xazor smiled as the young woman began to pace. Gently she placed a hand upon her arm and sighed.

"You just answered the most important question I was going to ask you. Yes indeed it will be difficult....but you're cut out to be a Jedi and so you shall. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order, a Master shall be chosen for you shortly, but be patient. You may find a room for yourself in the Jedi Living Quarters and you may also enjoy the Bar and Grill...it's wonderful. If you need anything at all, find me....I'm always here. There are others here too who are willing to help you. We're your friends and hopefully someday you'll view us as your family as well."

With that she handed the young girl a datapad with a map of the Jedi Base, hoping it would help her.

"You can keep it...."

She said softly wearing a genuine smile.