PDA

View Full Version : late night training(open to anyone and everyone)

Kyle Krogen
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:23:47 PM
Kyle was in a empty room training his legs had been very hurt in his last spar so he was gettinh used to runing again

he was jumping over small walls running at high speeds push down small targets he had set up making rocks flout he was doing those things all with the help of the force.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 14th, 2002, 07:42:54 PM
Straffe watched his late opponent train. He stood at the dooor way and waited to see if he would join him

Kyle Krogen
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:17:56 PM
Kyle ignited is lightsaber and cut down a couple of dummys then sat down a nearby bench to rest for a moment.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:59:08 AM
Straffe slowly walked up to Kyle and sat next to him

"Hello friend...I see your training"

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:42:03 PM
"Excuse me?" A faint voice was heard behind them.

Destiny had been watching the two for a few minutes now. Knowing her cousin, she felt they would spar very soon and that was exactly why she had come here for: she wanted to learn from others, especially after her recent defeats.

"If you two don't mind, may I look at you two train?"

Kyle Krogen
Dec 16th, 2002, 01:59:03 PM
"Yes I am my legs havnt fully healed yet" Kyle turned to Destiny

"i'm not sure i can spar since I nearly broke my legs when i last spared with your cousin."

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:45:32 PM
Straffe chuckled lightly as Kyle mentioned his last spar with him

"Sure Destiny you can watch...If Kyle finds the courage to face me again"

Straffe laughed lightly

"If it would help...Do you want me to use a Healing Wave on your legs so that they will get better faster?"

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:56:55 PM
"Sorry to hear about your legs pal! By the way, I supposed we haven't been presented yet. Hi! I'm Destiny!" said the girl, offering her hand in a firm handshake to Kyle.

"And I see that my cousin hasn't spared you either!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:27:45 AM
" Or me. "

An unknown voice spoke from the entry of the training arena.

" Though I have sparred Lance Stormrider several times. "

Kindo, who had been on his way to his quarters for a good night's rest, wasn't feeling all tired has he usually was after such a long day. So he decided to take a stroll through the nearly empty halls of the Academy, a place he was very familiar with, and see if anyone was still up and training.

He did that most of his nights, and he understood how much it helped to get the additional exercise, to walk that extra mile. For a Padawan to do it displayed solid dedication and a will to learn more, which was the sole reason he was now a Knight.

The Jedi Knight enjoyed observing the learners discover more about the Force, the excitement they got when they learned how to do something new. It was an enthusiasm only Padawans got, because though Knights and even Masters learn new skills, they never get the thrill in doing it has much the young ones did.

Ki Adi had spotted this group of three gathered in the arena to train, so he chose to stop in and watch, even help out if needed. He was always more than willing to do so.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:58:16 PM
"no i dont think ill need it and i think ill be fine lets spar" Kyle stood up walked ashort distance from straffe drew his saber and ignited it its purple blade cast its light on his face

"im ready straffe and destiny and kindo you might want to step back a little this is not going to be pretty."

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:51:08 PM
The boy spectated from the entrance way. His eyes glowing with excitment after every word was lashed out and they were to begin the lightsaber duel. Looking at the hindges on the top of the Temple wall, he focused himself in the tide of the Force. Beckoning it, he lept quickly, and stealthfully to one of the hindges where he could await, and reside for the remains of the Duel. This combating would teach him a thing or two, and it wasn't ever bad to understand the different styles of lightsaber arts.

"Hmm.." He brought his voice to a hush, as he only presented this sound to himself, making sure the range between him and the volume was perfect to make an disturbance in their actions. It was soon to be that they would commence the battle.

Smiling with pleasure drenching over him, he left his crouching position and let his legs hang out as his body tranquilized. Leaning against the temple stone wall, he reorganized his observation skills, and glared on.

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 24th, 2002, 04:50:04 PM
Quickly Jamel took his feet onto the platform of the hindges, and tok a quick leap along the next wall, and leaped down rolling out of the arena, going out to venture it once again another training session. He needed something that would help him in his preparing for the Trail..

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 26th, 2002, 08:29:41 PM
Straffe turned around as he sensed the presence of a master enter the room

"Master Kindo...Nice to see you. You havnt really met me but Ive seen you around. My name is Straffe Stormrider, Padawan to Master Lance Stormrider."

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 03:09:09 PM
Destiny looked at Kindo with admiration. Just the fact that he had sparred with her brother made him worthy of her respect.

She stepped back as Kyle suggested and looked at the two spar.

"So Master Kindo, what do you think of Lance's skills as a Jedi?" Destiny asked. She wondered if Lance truly was as great as he acted with her.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:59:45 PM
Kindo gave a courteous bow to Straffe with that smile of his stretching from ear to ear.

" Its a pleasure to meet you, Straffe. "

He stepped aside has Kyle had requested, walking over to stand alongside Destiny.

" Lance is indeed a great Jedi, capable of so many skills only because he worked so hard to get them. "

Lance was by far one his best friends, someone he had known all the way back to when he first joined the Order. They spent countless hours training with each other, and fought side by side in several battles. He trusted the Strider and fellow Jedi Knight with his life, a faith he didn't extend to most.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:03:41 PM
Straffe bowed in respect to the knight. He liked to learn new things form other people. He then turned his attention to Kyle

"So...You gonna get up or do you need my cuzin to hold you?"

Kyle Krogen
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:29:23 PM
ooc: i already stood up

ic:

"this time i'll do better i've been training and the pain in my legs is nothing" Kyle charge at him lightsaber ready.

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:13:40 PM
After listening to Kindo's point of view about Lance, Destiny only had one thought going through her mind: Let's hope I can learn half as much as him and make him proud of his lil sister!

She then turned towards Straffe and Kyle and focused on their following moves.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:15:03 PM
Kyle charged head on, typical move for starting a duel. Straffe pulled his sabar from its hilt and ignighted it as Kyle swung his blade at Straffe. Straffe lifted the blade to block the attack and fallowed trough with a kick to Kyles side

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:27:29 PM
" Patience, Kyle. Rely on the power of the Force. "

Kindo called those words of advise, hoping the striving young learner would take it and apply it in the ongoing match with the Strider. He knew from mulitple personal experiences that if you lost your calm even for a second or two, your opponent has a strong advantage. Maintaining calmness would allow you to think before you attacked, and more than likely outsmart your adversary with better defense and more effective strikes.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:22:00 PM
Kyle was nocked to the side by straffe's kick

he then sent a upercut to straffe's jaw then backed up and set of a defencive position.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 30th, 2002, 09:51:34 AM
Straffe felt Kyles fist connect with the underside of his jaw. He flew back but hand sprang onto his feet again. He braught his sabar back infront of him as he stared at his advesary. Straffe dashed foward but kept dodgeing back and forth. Straffe suddenly jumped into the air and barught his sabar down to a vertical slash

Kyle Krogen
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:23:57 PM
Kyle jumped to the side to avoid Straffes attack then got up to his feet and turned to face Straffe

"come on."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 1st, 2003, 04:39:00 PM
Straffe grinned as he dashed to his side to ram his shoulder into Kyles chest. He then spun around to slice his across his mid section

Kyle Krogen
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:51:14 PM
Kyle fell to the floor to avoid straffe's attack he then kick straffes feet out from under him then sprang to his feet and retreated a short distance away.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 01:49:59 PM
Straffe rocked back onto his shoulders then fliped himself onto his feet by pushing off his hands. He keep a serious look on his face, no expression. He concentrated on his next tecnique. Straffe pulled out his strider blade "Spirit" and put his sabar away, for later use. A golden aura suddenly surrounded him, his eyes burning with energy. He braught his sword up into the air where he concetrated his energy. Straffe yelled out loud as he made the blade slice the air in an X formation. The air looked like is was on fire as the X made its way to Kyle. Straffe quickly hilted his sword and dashed towards his opponent. Ignighting his sabar while fallowing his attack to slice Kyle

Kyle Krogen
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:14:28 PM
Straffes incomeing attack frightened Kyle useing the power of t he force he flew into the air and landed behind straffe he turned around and face straffe

"this time i landed without hurting myself."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 03:17:48 PM
Straffe smiled then back kicked him in the chest. Kyle hit the wall with a thud. Straffe stood up and grinned while looking at Kyle

"You might of not hurt yourself while landing but you let your guard down. You have to realize to always concentrate on what your doing"

He gave him a wink and waited for him to move

Kyle Krogen
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:34:32 PM
Kyle got to his feet after being kicked into the wall he looked at straffe thinking of what to do he charged straffe his saber held infront of him he slashed at his oppenents stomach.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:30:23 PM
Concentrating on the Force, it told him of his attack. Straffe leaned to the side and lifted his knee so that Kyle would run into it. He then took the bottom of his saber and knocked it on the back of his head.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:52:33 PM
Kyle fell to the floor after chances attack hit him getiing up of his knees then to his feet he was having trouble breathing and was houlding his stomach with his hand that wasnt holding his saber

he walked a few feet awat from straffe pain in his eyes he could tell that straffe was but down his gaurd just a little

Kyle sprang toward straffe him his acting like he was very hurt had made straffe lower his light saber he sent his knee into straffe's stomach then backed up

"I tricked you straffe you thought i was hurt but i was fakeing it."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:05:33 PM
Straffe took the hit better then Kyle had hoped for. He grabed his knee with boths hands and spun him around. Kyle fell to the floor again and Straffe planted his foot on his chest

"You might have tricked me but you have to do better then fake it"

He smiled as he walked away and got into a defensive position

Kyle Krogen
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:01:00 PM
Kyle sprang tp his feet charged straffe his lightsaber held over his head he brought it down on straffes saber and with his free hand
he sent a force blast to straffes chest knocking him into a wall.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:57:32 PM
Straffe landed on his feet and walked slowly towards Kyle

"Nice one..."

Straffe quickly summond up some Force Blindness to paralize his opponent for a few moments. Straffe ran with all his speed and did a flying side kick right to Kyles chest, forceing his entire body weight into the kick

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:08:50 PM
" I'm quite eager to spar with you, Straffe. "

Kindo spoke from a fair distance as he slowly began walking towards the Strider, his hands held behind his back and a complacent look upon his face.

" If Kyle dosen't mind, of course. "

Destiny Stormrider
Jan 4th, 2003, 06:12:23 PM
Destiny was amazed by what she had just seen. It was the first time she'd seen a spar. The young Stormrider followed Kindo as he walked towards her cousin.

"What if one of them got hurt while they were sparring?" she asked, out of curiosity.

Kyle Krogen
Jan 4th, 2003, 11:03:12 PM
"No i dont mind" kyle said painfully getting to his feet and stumbling over to a nearby bench.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:24:38 PM
Straffe went and sat beside Kyle. He picked up a towel and wiped his face

"Dont worry Destiny... Thats why we have a medical wing and our light sabers are on sparring mode"

Straffe put his hand on Kyles shoulder

"Nice spare friend...You have to not let your guard down so easily though"

Kyle Krogen
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:50:27 PM
"ok" Kyle said with a weak smile.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:58:13 PM
Straffe got up and streched his legs abit and his arms

"So Master Kindo...Do you want a peice of me or do you want the whole cake?"

He smiled as he knew that it wasnt very often he got top spare with one of his masters friends

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 8th, 2003, 05:00:33 PM
Kindo gave a shrewd smile as he slowly removed his leather jacket and tossed it aside, revealing a shiny hilt dangling from his belt.

" I want the entire bakery. "

After making his way toward the middle of the arena, he closed his eyes and stood silent for a few seconds. He then raised his hand and through the Force, called the blade resting against his hip to his grasp and ran his hand over the ignition switch, releasing a bright saffron beam.

Leveling the lightsaber above his head horizontally, Kindo's opened as he peered at Straffe with the most determined look he could create.

" I await your offense. "

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:56:24 PM
The tension filled the room as the two strongest warriors in the room were about to face off. Straffe slowly walked to the center of the arena, opposite of Kindo. A tear of sweat rolled down the side of his head

"Ill give you a bakery all right..."

His eyes glowed as the energy within him rose. His hair flowing with the wave of energy surrounding him. He uncliped his Saber/Sword and shot the case to the side, he needed all what he didnt need on off of him. His Strider blade still cliped on his back, for back up.

His saber was uncliped from his belt and held upside down. Straffe hit the ignition button and the green blade appeard, making his face look eerie. HIs face had no expression, he was not going to pass up this moment to learn something new. His eyes studying every movement

"Lets go..."

Straffe dashed foward to slash Kindos mid section

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 9th, 2003, 04:20:20 PM
Kindo was quick to initiate the duel. He immediately ducked beneath Straffe's slash then arose from behind him. With the Strider's back exposed, the Knight brought his saber down in a diagonal arc, aimed precisely for his opponent's lower back.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 9th, 2003, 08:37:38 PM
Straffe droped to the floor and the saber just narrowly missed his back. He then spun around and hooked the back of Kindos knee, tripping him instamtly. Straffe fliped back onto his feet and braught his own saber down on Kindos chest

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jan 11th, 2003, 01:57:52 PM
Kindo raised his saber to meet with the opposing blade, creating a clamorous scream that was heard throughout the entire arena. He then took his right hand of the hilt and with that hand free; he reached up and grasped the side of Straffe's saber hilt. He immediately pulled down on it, pulling the Strider down as well.

As he came down, Ki brought his elbow up and connected with his opponent's chin, causing Straffe to draw back a few feet. The Jedi Knight wasted no time to spring to his feet and take another defensive position, this time holding his saber out before him at a parallel position.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:25:33 PM
Straffe stood there holding his mouth. Blood trickleing between his fingers and onto the floor. He wiped his face and spat the blood on the floor

"Havnt tasted blood for a long time...Just make sure that you know that was a fluke"

He Suddenly screamed out loud, eyes burning with fury. His aura suddenly grew around him as a gloden fire was surounding him. Veins started to appear on his arms and neck as his aura grew bigger with every minute. He slowly lowered his saber so that the tip would just be milimmeters off the ground. He quickly dashed back towards Kindo and jumped into the air when he was close. Suddenly there were four Straffes around Kindo, ready to attack when they got close enough

Ki-Adi Kindo
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:16:39 PM
It was an illusion, a good one at that, and Kindo knew it. Maia had taught him much on how to deal with illusions, how to defend yourself properly, and how to know the difference between the illusion and the real thing.

He immediately swung his saber out horizontally, passing straight through each Straffe until it found the warrior himself.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:26:44 PM
As Kindo was attacking, Straffe quickly stoped useing his Strider technique and kicked Kindo in the side of the head before he landed. As his feet touched the floor, Straffe dashed to Kindos side and ramed his sholder into his side, spearing him to the ground

Ki-Adi Kindo
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:09:49 PM
Kindo simply rolled back as he fell, quickly coming back up to his feet as he did. That was a trick Wei had taught him that had become quite handy as of lately. Straffe's attacks did hurt, but if there was one thing he learned from the many fights he'd been in, it would be that to focusing on the pain could only get you more. Unfortunately, he'd been taught that the hard way.

With his saber still grasped in his right hand, he extended his left and emitted a mild Force wave that threw his opponent clear off his feet. As he fell backwards, Ki Adi leapt into the air and descended before Straffe with his blade held outward.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:13:21 PM
As Straffe hit the ground, he saw Ki Adi falling towards him. He quickly rolled to the side to let his opponent hit the ground instead of Straffe. He barely missed Straffes arm as the burning could be felt thorugh his arm.

Straffe whiped his leg around to catch the back of Kindos knee to trip him. As his foot conected with the back of his leg, Straffe used the other foot to kick him the chest so that he would fall to the ground faster

Ki-Adi Kindo
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:57:56 PM
Kindo hit the ground forcefully, but sprung to his feet almost as quick as he fell. Straffe had risen as well, and was preparing to attack once more. To the Knight's advantage, he'd gotten up before his opponent had, only his saber lay a few feet away, and he couldn't spare the time to get it. He would have to go hand-to-hand for now.

He immediately delivered an overhead strike, but the Strider rapidly blocked his attempt. Ki Adi then gave a powerful kick straight to his stomach, sending him stumbling backwards.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:55:53 PM
The wind was knocked out of his chest as he fell to the floor. He felt like his chest had caved in on him. He fliped back onto his feet and still cluched his saber in hand. Straffe smiled as he unignighted his saber. He shot it off to the side and used the Force to push Kindos to the opposet side. He got into a fighting position that only martial masters use, Zankutu Da Chi, Crouching Cheetah position