PDA

View Full Version : There is no such thing as safe drinking(open)

Ceres Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:18:27 PM
The young padawan had been there reading a book while "safely" tasting another alcoholic drink she hadn't tried yet. Usually she only had a few sips, and that would be it. But she was so involved in the book she was reading that she drank more than one glass without realizing it. Apparently the bartender thought it would be polite to refill her drinks without bothering her from her book.

Three glasses later, he finally forgot all about her and continued to serve other customers. After all, it was starting to get busy during this hour. So far, it didn't seem to have phased the young woman.. Or had it?

She had been staring at the same page for about ten minutes. It didn't seem like she was reading it anymore, but she was completely silent... until she started to giggle for no reason. It didn't seem to be her usual modest and cute giggle, it rather sounded like the laughter of someone that was completely off their rocker temporarily.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:30:10 PM
Kyle entered the B&G to thje sound of laughter see'ing the sorce of the noice was comeing from Ceres Duvall a freind of Kyles

he walked over and sat down next to her "I think yuo've had one too many Ceres why dont you have some water"

Kyle got her as glass of water and set it in front of her "you better lay of the hard stuff for a while."

Ceres Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:34:08 PM
Oh what are you talking about? I only had a couple of sips.

As she pointed to the three glasses, she knocked her book off of the bar top. She blinked and giggled.

Oops..

She then pointed to the glasses again and counted out loud to herself, seemingly pointing to other glasses that only existed to her.

One.. two... three... four... five... Hey, who left their dirty glasses here?

Kyle Krogen
Dec 14th, 2002, 07:17:49 PM
Kyle laughed at her "you shouldnt have had so many now frink the water i bought you."

Ceres Duvall
Dec 15th, 2002, 01:35:36 PM
She scratched her head for a moment, a look of total confusion on her face.

... How many did I have?

She looked at the water and then at Kyle.

But I'm not thirsty.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:16:08 PM
"Well drink it anyways" Kyle said pushing the glass closer to her.

Ceres Duvall
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:22:28 PM
She seemed to be staring off into space, not even saying anything until she finally snapped to and looked at Kyle blankly.

Drink what?

Kyle Krogen
Dec 15th, 2002, 09:05:08 PM
"the water" he poited at the glass

"if you dont drink it you get even more sick and why did you drink so much in the first place?"

Ceres Duvall
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:47:08 AM
I 'unno.

Ceres reached for the water and missed it by a mile, instead grabbing the drink that was lying right next to it, almost empty yet still partially full.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:11:51 PM
"umm wrong one" Kyle took the glass out of her hand and set it down a little ways away "drink the water."

Ceres Duvall
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:16:15 PM
Which one?

She pointed off to the side, away from the rest of the glasses.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:33:56 PM
Kyle picked up the glass filled with water "this one Ceres."

Ceres Duvall
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:57:37 AM
Finally, after much instruction, she picked up the right glass. She went to drink it, but most of it dribbled down her shirt.

Is this glass rigged 'er somethin'?

Kyle Krogen
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:44:10 PM
"umm no its just you" Kyle said with a small laugh at the mess she had made on her shirt

"now your drunk and wet."

Ceres Duvall
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:57:49 PM
Oh I'm not drunk! You're silly, cuz you're the one thats drunk.

She stood up, staggering slightly and pointed at another patron, thinking it was Kyle.

Now I'll tell you somethin'. I may be wet, but you'll be wet too.

She hugged the complete stranger, making sure that his shirt got soaked from her own.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 18th, 2002, 05:58:18 PM
Kyle stood up pulled Ceres away from the stranger and sat her down again "umm sorry sir she's a little loopy at the moment" he said honestly.

Ceres Duvall
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:32:39 PM
Ceres looked at Kyle when he pulled her away then back at the stranger.

How did you do that?

She thought he had moved or teleported out of the way and replaced himself with a stranger. Oh the imagination of someone not fully with it.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 25th, 2002, 10:50:52 PM
"ok you really are insane at the moment but i dont think you care"

Kyle said hoping Ceres would snap out of it soon.

Ceres Duvall
Dec 26th, 2002, 02:58:56 PM
Ceres pouted, tilting her head.

No I'm not.

She looked down and smiled suddenly.

I found a credit! I found a credit!

She reached down at her feet and grabbed the credit and stuck her tongue out.

I'll name it... Phillip.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 26th, 2002, 04:30:17 PM
"phillip........you give creds names you are insane"

Kyle said chuckleing a little.

Ceres Duvall
Dec 26th, 2002, 08:22:54 PM
Actually this is the first one I've named. Only because it's so cute.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 27th, 2002, 01:07:12 AM
"cute? it has a few dents in it from being steped on you need to get outside and breath some fresh air."

Ceres Duvall
Dec 28th, 2002, 04:08:26 PM
But it's dented into a smiley face.

She held it up to his face really uncomfortably close.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Kyle Krogen
Dec 28th, 2002, 07:46:51 PM
"yes very nice" Kyle said pushing it out of his face

"and it looks more like a dent then a smilly face.

Ceres Duvall
Dec 29th, 2002, 01:35:14 PM
You're blind then.

Ceres stuck her tongue out at him, beginning to wobble in her place more than before.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:23:45 PM
"you really need to get out of here Ceres"

Kyle said practily pleading with her.

Ceres Duvall
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:28:52 PM
Nuh uh.

She whined, stumbling slightly. Finally, she fell backwards, practically passed out from drinking too much. Now there's a reason not to drink. Especially by yourself and when you're too occupied to realize how much you're drinking.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:50:45 PM
Kyle watched as Ceres fell backwards leaping forward pulled her back into her chair

"your going to be sick" he said planly.