PDA

View Full Version : Too Little, Too Late(open for Sith or Jedi knight/master)

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:57:38 PM
Videl smirked at the blood that covered the scenery all around her and covered her as well. Many bodies littered the streets and some of them lay burned from her force lightning. Nothing had really set the Sith off, she was just acting on a whim. She poked at one of the bodies with her katana.

"Weaklings"

Malice
Dec 14th, 2002, 09:10:15 PM
*Having fun my'lady?*

Malice walked up from behind her. Malice knew Videl from TSO, but never had a chance to actually talk to her. Walking up beside her, he looked at the fried corpses, a sly grin upon his face.

*Pitiful creatures.....i'd be surprised if they were a challenge to anything*

Videl
Dec 14th, 2002, 10:35:32 PM
Videl turned to look at the speaker, fires dancing in her eyes and to anyone who knew her well would know Videl was beyond gone into a beserkerish state. Her normal even tone was gone when she spoke as a malicious one took its place and a more crooked than usual grin crossed her face.

"Fun? Maybe and what of it?"

She raised her hand and pointed it at him and fired off a round of force lightning in his direction. It went over his shoulder and he could feel the pulse of as it passed by. A scream rent the air as a survivor of her first wave of attack was set ablaze behind the newcomer. The wails got louder before become silent as the body fell and only the sound of the fires burning was heard. Videl let her eyes fall to Malice once again before her twisted smirk made the one she wore prior pale in comparsion.

Malice
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:54:55 PM
Malice didn't flinch as the attack came sailing past him. He had sensed the attack coming as soonas she raised her hand. The energy he felt from the force lightning as it passed dagerously close to his head made him grin.

*Ohh nothing much. Just wanted to make sure you were enjoying yourself is all My'lady*

Walking past her, Malice stepped ontop of one of the dead corpses, a sickening crunch was heard as burnt and charred ones were crushed beneath his once spotless white shoes. Lifting his hands, the corpses suddenly rose, each of them seeming to posses the life that moments ago, had been taken from them. The dead bodies eyes glowed, each one a deep red. They began a slow walk towards Videl, stopping a few feet from her.

Once by one, they each got to their knees, ad began bowing to Videl. The corpse all making low long rawn out moaning sounds. Snickering at the sight, he spoke to Videl, keeping his concentration upon the corpses.

*I think they like you Videl. You ahve freed them of their worthless mortality, and for that they worship you*

Suddenly, all of them light up in a mighty blaze. Further incinerating them, turnin their bodies to piles of ash. Putting his hands down, Malice laughed at his cruel display.

*Then again, what good are dead people anyways right*

His question was retorical, but if she felt like answering it anyway, it bothered him none.

Videl
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:32:52 AM
"Quite a weird way to use one's powers...."

She said quietly but her eyes were somewhat cloudy in this state. She picked up one of the few remaining corses and brought its face level to her own.

"Unfortunate for these that a Jedi wasn't around to protect them...."

She growled before powering up once more and smashing the corpse into the side of a nearby building. It hit with a loud smack before sliding down, leaving a telltale trail of blood in its wake. Videl canted her head sideways at it for a moment before looking back at Malice again.

"....at any rate, the weak Jedi would have met their deaths as well so I guess it really doesn't matter...."

Malice
Dec 15th, 2002, 03:56:23 PM
*No, it wouldn't matter*

He turned and looked around them. They seemed to be the only ones around. Sighing he turned and looked back at Videl.

*Well, if you want to test that theory, let us go and look for a jedi. They might already be to late to save them......but they can seek retribution on you for killing them. What do you say?*

Videl
Dec 15th, 2002, 09:11:28 PM
"If you wish then I may see what another Sith of the order can do..."

She smirked, knowing she must be quite a sight at the moment, she was covered in blood from head to toe but she reveled in it, in others deaths was one of the few times she truely felt alive.

Malice
Dec 16th, 2002, 03:21:49 PM
*If you wish for that then so be it. But i was hoping to see what you could do. Klling these beings was childs play. Up against a jedi, now that would have been something to see*

With that Malice led Videl down the street. he citizens had been evacuated, though he was sure there had to be a few more to kill in order to bring out a jedi.

*How do you suppose we make a jedi come here........if there are no more sheep to kill to draw them out*

Videl
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:30:48 PM
The firey glint re-entered Videl's eyes as she looked about.

"Mass destruction, how else?"

She said quietly before powering up once more, raising her arms on either side and blasting the surrounding buildings to dust on both sides of her for about 500 feet..

"If that doesn't bring them, I don't know what will."

Malice
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:01:33 PM
A sly grin crossed his face as the sith mistress displayed her power. A low clapping could be heard coming from him.....looking at hat she had done.

*Impressive Mistress Videl. Surly they would sense that and come running. If not.....i know other ways we could get their attention*

Videl
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:54:18 AM
"Might as well go ahead then, the more the destruction, the larger the chance that we get one if not more...."

She said quietly, wondering when a Jedi might show up, she needed a good fight, it had been far too long for her.

Malice
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:17:06 PM
Malice nodded.

*As you wish. But i suggest we move into a part of the city that has not been touched by your evil hands. Make no sens to cause destruction in place where it as already been destroyed*

With that Malice walked on. All the while gathering the darkside within him.

Videl
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:39:30 AM
Videl walked silently behind him, lost in her thoughts for the time being, might as well let another Sith wreak some havok until a Jedi showed up. A short distance behind, her panther and wolf followed, their muzzles stained with blood and claws as well. There was a hungry glint in their eyes, they lusted for more blood to shed.

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:58:45 AM
The girl watched them from high above, on the roof of one of the buildings. Those sadistic... Her amethyst eyes were bright with tears. By the Force, she hated it when she arrived too late.

Well, maybe she could do something before they caused more death. Wiping the tears from her eyes, Celeste leaped from the building, using the Force to slow her fall. She landed quietly in a crouch behind the pair of Sith, lightsaber unignited in her hand. She shook a few strands of her white-blonde hair out of her eyes and straightened.

>What's this?... Too cowardly to pick on someone your own size?<

She pushed aside the lump of sadness that had collected in her throat and forced herself to focus on the moment at hand.

Malice
Dec 22nd, 2002, 12:20:21 PM
Both sith stopped and turned. Facing the woman that had spoken to them. Grining, Malice looked at Videl, then glanced back at the jedi.

*Would like the honor of having this one.........or would you rather have me fight her. I may be sith, but do believe in ladies go first*

Videl
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:56:50 AM
"Do as you wish besides it's not like I won't be there in a minute..."

Videl said quietly, she didn't care on who went first, as long as the Jedi left with injuries or better yet was killed, she didn't care. Her wolf growled and raised his hackles at the jedi, fur spiked out with blood that was not his own while the panther watched idly.

Syndell
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:00:37 AM
Malice nodded to the fellow sith master.

*As you wish*

With that said, Malice began to slowlymove towards the jedi. he force energy he had been gathering swhirling around within his body. The darkside enveloping him like a blanket. Reaching down to his side......his hand hovered over the double bladed saber, but did not ignite it just yet.

When dealing with jedi in battle, Malice always made it a point to toy with them. He did love fooling around with a jedi's mind.

*So jedi, how would you like to die? Do you want to die like those you have seen........or by another means? Please do share, as i want to make your death very painful*

Malice continued to walk forward, his dark blue eyes glowing intensly as his gaze was fixed on the jedi woman.

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:46:56 AM
The girl (she couldn't have been over 19) stood her ground as Malice moved slowly forward. She did not react to his words except to ignite her lightsaber. The deep red of a summer's rose softly illuminated the area around her.

Celeste's amethyst eyes bored into Malice's midnight. Still she said nothing, but her gaze was undeniably a challenge.

Videl
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:50:59 PM
Videl shivered in a mock gesture.

"What a great Jedi this one must be."

She smirked, the Jedi would meet the same end all did at her hands eventually, this one was no different but first Videl wanted to see what the other Sith could do. She had heard this one was into the old ways of this Sith and she hadn't seen many who could do it besides herself. She watched calmly for the time being, the time for blood to be shed was close at hand.

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:33:46 PM
"Better than you are a Sith." Celeste's eyes flicked briefly to Videl's, then back to Malice. She brought her saber to a ready position. "At least I have better things to do with my time than attack the helpless. But then, maybe that's all you can handle."

Malice
Dec 24th, 2002, 05:11:12 PM
Malice let out a laugh at her remarks and actions. Walking ever closer, his saber ignited and infront of him lead the way. The double bladed white saber had seen meany battles, shed much blood. It cried to him, wanting to spill this jedi's blood.

*My child, i do not kill kill the helpless because i cannot handle more. I kill them merely for practice, and sport so to speak. But you, you are the prize i want. Had not it been for the deaths of all these beings, you would not have shown. Blame yourself for their deaths.........you call yourself a protector of the weak and yet, where were you when they needed protection*

Holding his saber infront of his waist horizontally, Malice closed his eyes. He was drawing on the darkside that had been building up within him. Slowly, sarting first as mumbles, but quickly rose to whispers, Videl and the jedi could hear Malice chanting in a strange Language. It was the ancient language of the sith. The long thought dead art of Sith sorcery was alive and stirring within the demon sith, and he would show this jedi it's power....little by little.

Malice normally would not start off a fight like this, but he unintentionally ran across Videl's thoughts and sensed she knew of his delving into the old art. The words he spoke grew louder in volume, till hey could be made out, but for the jedi not understandable.

*Muug hud udra.....lekyrd amos debuta..........muug neiko dekala*

As the words escaped his mouth, infused with the darkside, a slight breeze began to build. A repeat of the words caused the winds to increase in speed. Within moments the gusts of wind blew by the fighters at a rather fast pace. Easily, the dead bodies were thrown into the air by the violent force of wind. Even large chunks of concrete from the broken buildings slide across the ground, being lifted a few feet as well.

Winds then took a sudden shift in direction, it began to come together infront of the sith master. The swhirling mass of wind formed a ball above him, a ball that was 3 meters in diameter, and growing. Once it had reached to 5 meters, Malice repeated the words once more, and the ball of wind started to change. It no longer looked like a ball, the wind as stretching in form. Taking on the look of a long whip or vine. But soon, its intentions were made clear. The visage of a serpent was seen as plain as day.

The elemental serpent moving about with grace above the sith master. It's hissing was the howling of wind, It's tounge was gusts of wind that passed through it's mouth. With his lenght waist white hair billowing behind him, Malice raised a hand up into the air. His dark blue eyes staring at the jedi.

*You should have stayed where you were and not come out of hiding jedi. For now, you will join those that have passed before you. Serpent, kill the jedi*

The wind serpent shot forth towards the jedi. Gusts of wind shooting off it's body and though it's mouth, hitting the jedi. The feel of it was like a hard force enhanced punch. Malice was just begining. With his knowledge of the arts, and his exstensive training with force techniques....this jedi would be kept on her toes.

Videl
Dec 25th, 2002, 01:55:53 AM
Videl couldn't help but let out a cold sounding laugh, it seemed the Jedi was too new to know who Videl was, if she had, she would know what the Sith master was capable of.

(Better than me hmmm? Be happy that he's going first, your death may be delayed a bit in his hands, not by much but longer than at mine.)

She said through the force to Celeste, Videl would join in but she was allowing Malice to have first chance at the Sith. In her time in existance, the huntress had learned to be patient, all things come in time, there was no need to rush things for now.

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 26th, 2002, 07:06:20 PM
Celeste closed her eyes, reaching out with the Force. She sent her power into the serpent, forcing the pain the wind coming at her caused her to the back of her mind. Softly but firmly she set her will, convincing the wind serpent that it was time for its winds to die down. Its storm was passing, there was no longer a need for it. Slowly the wind lost its form, then its ferocity, until it was no more than a quiet breeze.

The girl opened her eyes, breathing hard, sweat glistening on her forehead. She never would have been able to do that if Malice was really trying. She could sense that now. This would be a very tough battle, especially when Videl joined in..

Malice
Dec 26th, 2002, 07:50:29 PM
Malice grunted as he watched his creation die out and dissipate back into the four winds. Glaring at the jedi, malice growled.

*How dare you, you killed my pet. For that you shall pay. I will introduce you to it's brother, let us see how you deal with this one*

Instead of using sorcery, he would use the force in this one. Calling upon the dark energy, Malice closed his eyes. Within his mind, he invisioned a deep dark fire forming in his belly. The fire began to grow, and grow, building upon it's self until it felt like a wild fire. Concentrating on that fire, Malice opened his mouth, from it a stream of fire shot forth. Infused with the darkside to keep the conjuror from being burned on the inside. The stream of fire quickly took the form of yet anothe serpent.

Flames shooting forth from it;s body as it too sped on it's way towards the jedi. If she managed to bypass this one, then she would go head to head with the sith himself.

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 26th, 2002, 08:02:48 PM
This time Celeste did not reach for the creation itself with the Force, but made, after a fashion, her own.

A jet of rushing water shot out her hand to meet the fiery snake head-on. At its head there seemed to be an eagle, or a hawk formed of water. The girl moved the water with her mind, manipulating it until it consumed the serpent of flames.

Videl
Dec 26th, 2002, 11:36:57 PM
OOC: not that I wish to pry but Celeste, a Jedi should not be doing such attacks.....traits such as force manipulations into an attack such as that is most definately not a Jedi move....

Videl watched idly, the time not quite right yet for her to attack besides Malice seemed to be having fun for now. But that didn't mean Videl would get bored. She powered up and send a blast of force lightning at the girl, it hit the ground around Celeste then rose up above her and curved back down to hit the Jedi with a severe jolt. The blast hit and was enough to cause Celeste intense pain and make her lose her concentration as she fell to her knees. The energy didn't disapate though and continued to seemingly squeeze its power around Celeste's form tighter and tighter.

"Jedi should really learn their place....which is to die....you're only delaying your demise by fighting back."

OOC again: just go with my attacking you but no more manipulation of the force, tisn't a Jedi trait.....

Malice
Dec 28th, 2002, 01:46:06 PM
OOC: Nah let's just continue, leaving off with Videl's attack. But like she said, no more manipulation lol.

IC: Malice watched as the streams of lightning shot past him and trapped the jedi within it's grasp. Turning around he grinned at Videl.

*What's the matter, couldn't wait any longer?*

He looked at Videl with a sly grin. Now it was his turn to wait out the fight.

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:28:22 PM
OOC: Okay then... Once again, I'm very sorry... that was idiotic of me. :\

Celeste closed her eyes tightly, fighting off the pain of Videl's attack. With effort she suddenly shoved at Videl in a powerful Force-push.

Videl
Dec 28th, 2002, 11:28:22 PM
"You could say that..."

Videl smirked before blocking Celeste's force push with one of her own. She jumped forward, grabbed Celeste by the hair and held her off the ground by it.

"Is that the best you can do? The Jedi these days are so weak..."

Videl said quietly as she choked Celeste with her other hand, a glimmer of the fires of her eyes shining all the while.

"Should we make an example of you then? Hmm?"

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:52:52 AM
Celeste met her gaze stare for stare, even as she struggled to breathe to no result. They're going to kill me, she thought, a little scared, a little hysterical, but just a little determined not to die just yet.
In a very last-ditch attempt to defend herself she quickly summoned her lightsaber back to her hand and ignited it, striking at Videl's middle.

Malice
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:30:14 PM
Before the strike could make it's full swing, It stopped a few inches from Videl's middle section. Her hand became heavy, an unseen force was pulling her arm back, keeping it from striking the sith. Walking up next to Videl, Malice grinned. Shaking one finger infront of the jedi.

*Shame on you. Trying to strike a Lady with such a weapon, how distasteful jedi. May Videl give you pain like you've never felt*

Malice reached out further with the force, holding her arm back even more. The darkside energy began to wrap it's self around the jedi's saber arm, Keeping it immobile for the time being. Malice couldn't remember when he had had so much fun.

Videl
Dec 30th, 2002, 01:12:24 AM
Videl shook her head before letting go of Celeste's neck and backhanding her hard across the face.

"Foolish Jedi, did you honestly think that would help you?"

Videl smirked briefly at Malice for stopping the saber even though she could have stopped it on her own. She looked down at the saber for a moment before wrenching the saber out of its owner's grasp.

"Sabers, only toys for the weak.."

She said quietly before she stabbed Celeste in the shoulder with the saber. Videl watched Celeste's face contort in pain as she tried not to cry out. The Sith master moved the saber around a bit in the wound before drawing it out. Turning it off, Videl then closed her hand and when she opened it once more, the crushed bits of it fell to the ground.

"What will you do now, Jedi? Will you give up and have your life ended or will you try and entertain me a bit before you die?"

Celeste Skyheart
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:52:16 AM
Celeste ignored Videl's words and concentrated through her pain. She just did the first thing that came into her head, a Force-push aimed at Videl's legs.

Videl
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:44:12 PM
Videl let her do the push but used it to her advantage as she fell with her and smashed her elbow down into Celeste's spine. Videl then flipped up with her other hand and back to her feet. She yawned a little, looking down at her opponent.

"Care to try to defend yourself a bit or try to attack me? It's not enjoyable when my prey doesn't put up much of a fight..."

Malice
Jan 3rd, 2003, 03:38:42 AM
Malice stood on the sidelines...watching the jedi being tortured. As fun as it was, he was gettin rather bored. So, using the force as he had done before, Malice concentrated upon the dead, burnt carcasses strewn around them. With a bit of force illusion, he corpses began to rise, and slowly walk, or crawl towards the jedi. Laughing, Malice called out to the jedi.

*I think their mad at you jedi. For letting them die.*

Malice continued to control the dead bunch, having them move every so slowly towards the jedi woman.

Celeste Skyheart
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:47:54 PM
Celeste got to her feet, slowly, using a wall for support. Her breaths rasped in her chest. Setting her jaw, she moved into a defensive crouch.

"I am not your toy."

The corpses closed in, and the girl's eyes watched them sadly. She turned her gaze to the two Sith and waited for them to attack.

Malice
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:27:35 PM
The corpses stopped moving, staying in on place while Malice let out a horrific laugh.

*Ohhh but you are my child. You see, all you jedi, even these corpses are toys to me. Things brought to the galaxy merely for my enjoyment, and nothing more*

Looking around, the jedi noticed that the corpses had surrounded her and Videl in awide semi-circle formtation. Now he jedi had nowhere to go. Her only way out would be to fight.

Videl
Jan 6th, 2003, 11:13:15 PM
Videl watched idly, the corpses couldn't hurt her nor would they, she was still waiting for the Jedi's answer. Not that the answer mattered mind you but Videl didn't care for now.

OOC: stuck am I, feel free to attack her, Malice.....

Celeste Skyheart
Jan 7th, 2003, 05:11:45 PM
"They were much more than that." Celeste stayed where she was, gathering her strength.
I think I bit off more than I can chew this time, she thought. preparing herself at least to attempt to fight and run.