PDA

View Full Version : Tournament of Blood (open to several)

Valirion Thorn
Dec 13th, 2002, 04:05:39 PM
:: I sat back and laughed as I watched the human fall to his knees. The human's opponent, another mrtal, hld his steel sword to the neck of the weakling and then looked to me. I smiled and gave the man an armored thumbs up and then I watched the man twist his torso back as he took his saber and cut the man's head off. I laughed out loud as the red bod of the man spurted acros the sand of the coliseum. I sighed as the winner walked off. The women that laid about my throne got up as the next math prepared to come out. They all got up,attending to their duties, oe wiped the blood sweat off my forehead, another fixed my shoulder length night hair and another just stood there awaiting my order.
I stood up and the girls backed away. The whole week of games had been interesting and filtering out the weak motals had been a sport of a game but they had bored me. Now I got to enter my own factors into the game. I gave the signal and the first man walked out into the center of the battle arena. The gates opposing him opened and a lumbering rancor was let loose. The man broke into panic and then began to run. The rancor easily caught up to him and was soon enjoying the taste of red meat. I laughed and gave the signal for the next one to walk out onto the field. I pulled the waiting girl to me and I tore her neck opn with my fangs. My armor stirred as the blood splattered across my lap. I drank her down as if I had been starving and when Iwas fished with the dried husk, I tossed her aside and breathed deeply as the other girls slowly cleaned the blood off of me.::