PDA

View Full Version : Discord and Rhyme (Ansatsu and open)

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:40:53 PM
Diego stood in the pouring rain, and waited...moisture saturating his clothing to the skin. It mattered little to him, as he was perfectly comfortable in the elements. Though he would prefer to be dry, he endured this in hopes that the renegade Jedi Ansatsu would receive his message, and meet him here. He had seen reports of the fighter, and his dogged, futile attempts to challenge his Jedi superiors. He was full of angst, to be sure, but at the moment, it was nothing but sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Ansatsu
Dec 22nd, 2002, 07:13:27 PM
OOC: Sorry!!!! I never saw this!!!! Okay so now lets see if you can kick my <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>. PM me next time.

IC:

I had received an invitation from a man named Diego. Now doubt he probably wanted to bow at my feet. He was of no concern to me, and I would make sure he died. I walked through the pouring rain and activated my heat sensor. I could see his heat signature now, and I unsheathed my sword. Cutting down a tree as I went I finally stopped, and let out a chuckle.

"You have called a God here today, why? Do you wish to die?" I smiled. Now I knew him, he was the one from the Order. I remeber him barely, but this could become interesting. My red sash was not with me today because of the rain. I looked on him. I could make out his features, but they were bright reds and oranges.

I stepped forward my sword in my hands. "Is there something you wanted to ask me? Or did you come here to grovel at my feet and give up?" I said. My sword made no noise as I slowly brought it up to the mans neck. I held it for a moment and then brought it back down. It touched the grass softly, and I laughed. "Tell him good man, why did you call me here for your death?"

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:50:27 AM
Diego's facial features hardened into a scowl.

"I didn't call for you so that you could posture and threaten idly. It is beneath my time to exchange bickerings, so listen carefully, Ansatsu. There is a use for you, and those like you. You fight against Jedi and Sith alike. I don't care what banner you follow, only that you continue to do so."

He smiled.

"However, your skills against your enemies are relatively weak. You still have much to learn before you can fight these sorcerors and win."

Ansatsu
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:28:38 AM
I gave the man an inquisitive look. "Are you trying to train me? This is an offer I like." I smiled. Good training, time to enhance my abilities further.

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:22:28 PM
"Not in the false magics you practice."

Diego shook his head.

"I refuse to sully my hands in the Force. But there is much knowledge beyond this, deadlier still because it is overlooked."

Ansatsu
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:42:22 PM
I smiled. This man was making me curious as too the art he spoke of. "What are you talking about?" He was making me wonder. What could he be talking about? What art? Either way I had given up on the force. The spirit and nature were my new servants. I smiled. Maybe if this man piqued my interests enough I would ask him to become a Fuma ninja. I looked around and sheathed my sword. This man was not a threat now. He was more of an interest.

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:07:52 PM
"You must be unconventional. Do not fight them on their terms, because you will lose. Instead, I want you to learn how to incite, how to cause disarray and chaos. As a swordsman, and martial artist, there is little you can truly do in this cause."

Ansatsu
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:13:29 PM
I smiled, "You know naught of my talents. I do accept the offer if you wish to train me in this though." I said unsheathing my sword. "Just be careful, or I might accidently kill you."

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:53:24 AM
"You have a false sense of confidence...and it must be tempered by actual talent. Put your weapon away."

Ansatsu
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:02:01 AM
I sheathed my sword, "So now explain to me what you intend to do." I gave him an odd look. I was really confused. What the hell was he talking about?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:49:47 PM
The female vornskr appeared from behind Diego, her steps somewhat lazy as she came to a halt, lowering her bulk at the elder Lupine's feet. The rain had soaked her pelt until it was matted flat against her skin, and her yellow eyes looked upwards, first to Diego then to the man he was talking with. Her head tilted o the side, regarding the stranger as her whip-like tail waved lazily back and forth, slapping the ground every now and then.

Chest swelling with an intake of air, the beast watched carefully.

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 29th, 2002, 10:31:48 PM
Diego reached to a holster, drawing out a blaster. Holding the barrel towards Ansatsu for an uncomfortable moment, he flipped it over, and tossed it to him.

"A jedi or sith might call it clumsy and random...but this and its kind are the true weapons of revolution. Public and brutal. You must excel in their use, and then...teach others."

Ansatsu
Jan 8th, 2003, 07:36:27 PM
I smiled and placed the gun in my sash, "Trust me. I will." I said laughing, "Any thing else you wanted to teach me?"

Diego Van Derveld
Jan 10th, 2003, 12:16:48 AM
"I assume you already know how to fight to some degree."