PDA

View Full Version : Those Without Masters.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:43:53 PM
I know this type of thread pops up a lot, but, I think it's time for it again.

I think we need a list of those who new recruits that don't have masters yet. I've seen a few promotions lately, so I was thinkign that might open up the doors to taking some of thes new chaps and chappesses in under Knight's and Master's wings.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:51:54 PM
Here's a thread to most of the Masterless:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22642

I'll try to get a list from the RC of those who are still masterless. Perhaps we should attempt another Masterless class until everyone is taken. Navaria and I did a good job with one once, I think Salemn had one going but I didn't keep up with it.

Anywho, yeah.....maybe someone should do that.....I could, but I don't want to piss off like, a million people cuz I can't post 50+ times a day.

But if someone helps me, I'm sure we could get something started.

Zeke
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:57:30 PM
We've got:

Liu Fong
Lime
Satine
Sabian Malice
Alan Joyce
Sylvar.
Mr. Dust
Ezekiel Frost
Jackson Mcgraves

And a few others I'm probably forgetting. The first 4 are still in the process of getting recruited, but I think the last 2 are already recruited. Anyone got updates? Let's see 'em! And if anyone wants to take one of these fine young Padawans, just say so! I'll keep this list updated as best I can.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:09:26 PM
Plus don't forget the whole thread I put up of like, at least a few who need Masters.

I'm trying to keep up in the RC as well, but my schedule hasn't allowed it lately, so thanks to those of you helping me, I greatly appreciate it. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:11:34 PM
You are welcome.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:38:35 PM
Mr. Dust and Ezekiel Frost are masterless... but Dust has been here for about 6 months, and Frost for about two. They're my characters, in case you're wondering, and have both had training threads. I'm perfectly willing to just strike out on my own, if that's good with yall.

Zeke
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:00:11 PM
If you wanna do your own thing, then by all means do so. I'll add you to the list anyways though, just in case.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:44:20 PM
Could we get an update as to who is still masterless and who has taken who if some of the folk on that list have been taken in?

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:52:36 PM
I'm still Masterless

Morgan Evanar
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:11:30 PM
Got an idea.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:12:17 PM
*In patronizing voice* What's the idea, Morgan?

Ebony
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:29:26 AM
I'm still Masterless as well.