PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some company(open)

Satine
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:38:26 PM
Satine walked quietly into the Bar and Grill. Finding an open seat at the Bar, she sat down and ordered a drink.

"Bartender, I'll take a glass of red wine please."

It was her first time in Yoghurt's. She was new to this place and was hoping to soon be new to the Jedi Order.

Her drink finally came and as she drank, she relaxed and thought about the world that was about to open up to her.

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:05:48 PM
"Hello. Might I take a seat with you?" The warm voice of a man spoke behind her. He had noticed the woman enter, her eyes glinted with the obvious 'I'm new here' look. He smiled--he had worn the same look not too long ago. He remembered the first time he had entered the Bar and Grill and how he had felt. Everyone needed company, and she was no exception.

"Welcome to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. May I ask your name?" He looked at her with a soft smile, an inviting and friendly expression on his face.

Satine
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:34:52 AM
Satine smiled back at the friendly man that had taken a seat next to her.

"I am Satine."

Chris Poppin
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:57:15 PM
I too noticed the young lady pretty lady walk in to the bar, I was debating to go up to her and talk to her myself. After some thought I worked up the courage to go over to her and say hello.

"Hello my name is Chris Poppin and i am new here too, and was wondering if i might be able to sit with you too for a drink?"

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:06:40 PM
"Of course my friend, if it is alright with Miss Satine," he spoke, his usual smile gracing his lips. "My name is Terran Starek, Jedi Padawan to Verse Dawnstrider, member of the Greater Jedi Order. I wish you a warm welcome to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, Mr. Poppin." Extending his hand to the young man Terran shook his firmly.

"I should like to say--" he grabbed a menu "--that I would definitely reccomend the namana juice, for those who don't partake of too much alchohol. For those who seek the spirits, however, I can not be of much help, but I am sure you will find most every kind of drink desired here." His tone was gentle and welcoming, as he greatly enjoyed meeting all the new faces at the Bar and Grill.

"If you don't mind me asking, might I inquire as to where you two are from?" He spoke to both of his company.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:54:20 PM
DraKe entered the bar. He notice a beautiful woman on the other side of the room, so he decided to go talk to her.

"Hello my lady and how are you this evening" Drake then took her hand gentily and kissed it. "I'm Drake lonerunner, Half brother to Straffe Stormrider, and if you dont mind my asking who might you be?"

Drkae then sat next to her and look at her in the eyes.

Satine
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:43:29 PM
As Chris walked over and introduced himself, Satine greeted him with a warm friendly smile.

"Of course my friend, if it is alright with Miss Satine," Terran replied. "Yes, of course come and join us." she said and then sat quietly as Terran introduced himself to their new acquaintance.

"If you don't mind me asking, might I inquire as to where you two are from?"

A puzzled look came over Satine when she heard Terran's words. "I do not know," was all she could say in reply.

Her mood lighted as Drake approached and took her hand. "I'm Drake Lonerunner, Half brother to Straffe Stormrider, and if you don't mind my asking who might you be?"

"I am Satine," she replied and then turned to introduce Chris and Terran, "This is Terran Starek and Chris Poppin. Both Chris and I are new to the Order." She smiled at her new companions and took a quick sip of wine.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:52:39 PM
Drake looked over and introduced himself to the other men, he then look over at Satine

"Well if you are new to the order then it will be my pleasure to show you around this wonder place."

Drake then ask th batr tender for 4 Grand Marniers, and offered them to Satine, chris, and Terran.

"There on me"

Chris Poppin
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:27:27 PM
As im sitting here i can tell that Satine had questions,

"As for me i dont really know what to say where im from i moved all the time. See my parents died when i was very young ,I was moved form place to place all the time. It seemed no one wanted me. But thats over thank god, but now ive found myself here trying to get me business going."

Looking over at Drake.

"Thank you for the drink friend".

I take up the drink and take a sip and start to relax

Satine
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:04:32 PM
Satine listened to Drake's offer and replied, "Yes, I'd love that."

She turned to Chris and heard his story. Compassion from hearing his story came to her mind and she gave him a comforting smile, but then her mind was filled with other thoughts. She was wondering, searching for her own past.

But determined to have a good night she pushed her worries aside and happily accepted the drink that Drake offered her.

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:24:02 PM
The Jedi scanned the faces of the others around him. They had developed a nice little group of people now, and Terran was pleased. Poppin shared a bit of insight into himself, and Terran's compassionate heart reached out to him.

You're welcome here, his voice seemed to say in Chris' head.

Miss Satine had quiet, forlorn look upon her face. It was though she could not remember her background. He would like to pursue this, but it would be impossible to be too private with this new group of people.

"I appreciate your offer, but I do not drink. Thank you for your kindness." He refused with the utmost sincerity.

"It seems we have quite a motley crew of backgrounds," he said with a smile. "It is an interesting evening, to be sure."

Chris Poppin
Dec 13th, 2002, 12:52:09 AM
"Yes we do have a interesting group here, but i like it already, reminds me of when my folks were around. You people so quickly give me you kindness and welcomeness, you have a very open heart to others and thank you for it, i do feel welcome for the first time in a long time."

As i peer around the bar there alot of people here, All sorts of faces here. Our table has the most human faces at one spot in the whole bar, but i do in joy the different faces.

"So Satine what are your plans for you time here?"

Satine
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:44:56 AM
"Well for now just to relax and pass the time while I'm waiting to hear from the master that I met at the recruitment center. At the Adademy I think I'd like to look into the healing arts. Not really sure why but I've just got these feelings, like there's a reason I was supposed to come here and study that. It's more intuition then memory." Satine looked away confused and then thought,

'At least thats one thing I sort of remember.'

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:40:54 PM
"Well" Drake replied "I'm looking to be equal in everything, it will be hard but i know all succeed. what about you guys?"

Chris Poppin
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:34:59 AM
"Well as for me I'm a first class importer. Cant say who my boss is but hes pretty high up there. But I'm also looking for a friend, a special friend you know some one to get close with..."

Pauses and looks away for our table, starting to blush.

"...Ahh but enough of that lets get some more drinks over here eh?"

I raise my hand an hollered.

"Can we get another round over here!"

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:48:16 AM
Terran smiled at Drake's question. He would be interested in each response. Chris, past his rough appearance and dangerous career, was quite human with his obvious quest for companionship. In his heart, Terran wished him well.

"Well, Mr. Lonerunner, it is all that I can do to serve the Force here at the Academy. Its wisdom will guide me, as it guides us all." He smiled with a curious grin. "Finding our path depends only on how much we are willing to listen."

He looked over to Satine. The woman was troubled--troubled about something, at least. Maybe confused. He could feel her thoughts with incredible ease--she was wearing her heart on her sleeve. He hoped it was a strong one and guessed it was by her strong, but gentle appearance.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:06:45 PM
Drake looked at Terran

"You're right my friend, the only way to secceed is to be able to listen"

Satine
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:00:48 PM
Satine smiled at Chris's words and the fact that he could be implying more. She let her thoughts wander a bit and then returned to the conversation.

"Please don't hurt them they're all I have." a male voice cried. Another voice responded, a familiar feminine voice. "That's not my problem mister" shots were fired and screaming followed.

Satine looked around rapidly confused by what she had just heard, wondering if the others had heard the same. But no, it was in her mind. A forgotten memory?

'No, no that wasn't me.' she thought as everything went dark and she fell to the floor of the bar.

Chris Poppin
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:45:07 AM
As I rushed to her side and lifted her head in my hands, I look into her deep eyes and feel her breath on my face, I can tell she is deeply troubled and wants... No needs answers, but cant find them on her own.

"Are you ok? I think that's one to many drinks for you! Wheres your room i think we should call it a night, let me take you to you room."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 18th, 2002, 05:42:17 AM
Everyone in the bar stood starring at Satine and the rest of us.

"Chris i think we should take her back to her room or a doctor, for all we now something can be seriously wrong with her."

Chris Poppin
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:58:06 PM
"I do agree, lets take her there now!"

As me and Drake pick up Satine with the utmost care we take her to the closest doctor.

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:29:27 PM
Terran watched as the two men tended quickly to the woman. They were very noble--attending to her needs without a second's delay. Coming to Satine before they rushed her off, he slipped a small piece of paper into her pocket.

Seek me out when you are back on your feet, a soft voice spoke into her head. He wished to help her--to find out what had happened to her. He knew, all to well, what it was like to not remember. Now, he would help someone like him find her place back in the universe.

"Thanks for your help, men," he spoke to the others that held the woman. "Your kindness to such a new aqquaintance is honorable and seen by all here today."

Satine
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:44:03 PM
Images flashed thorugh her head and over all these she vaguely heard the voices of those talking around her...

"...we should call it a night, let me take you to you room."

"Chris i think we should take her ......a doctor, for all we now something .....seriously wrong with her."

Then a strong voice with her, in her mind, said "Seek me out when you are back on your feet

As Chris and Drake carried her to the nearest med center and laid her down, she started to regain sight and conciousness. But talking would be hard, for it had all come back.

The images, death, shooting, voices, had all happened and she was completely apalled by it. For her past had been a murderous one. She was a hired assasin, and had killed many innocents. The one thing that had not come back was how she had forgotten in the first place.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:05:05 PM
Drake looked at her curiously

"Whats a matter?"

Chris Poppin
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:37:50 PM
As Drake and I stood there looking Satine., She had the utmost look of dread on her face. But still with the look of dread she still had the softest looking lips, Pretties eyes and a beautiful face.

"Whats happened Satine, why do you have this nasty look of dread on your face?"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:48:16 AM
Drake tapped her on the face to maybe wake her up

"Hello??? Whats a matter"

Satine
Dec 28th, 2002, 04:59:13 PM
Satine heard Chris and Drake and opened her eyes.

"It came back....all of it, my memories." She looked away but trying hard to tell them what she saw, she continued.

"I know why the urge to help others was so strong. It's because before, all I did was kill." Tears formed as the voices of her victims continued to echo in her head. "I was a hired assasin ...the only thing I don't know was how I lost my memories in the first place."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:34:44 PM
Drake picked her up so she can stand on her own.

"So plz tell me what you saw"

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 29th, 2002, 05:57:33 PM
Terran had made his presence less known by stepping back to observe the scene. Satine had recieved his message, and he knew that she would return to him when she was ready.

Chris Poppin
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:46:48 PM
As i stood there looking into her eyes I noticed that she really wishes that, that was not her past, she wanted it to be a better past something not to regret. Maybe something to go back to but its not and now she must live out the rest of her life knowing this!

"Satine if there is anything you would like to talk about or if you need help finding more about your past i will be here for you to fall on if you need anything. Please I'm here for you!"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:08:19 PM
Drake gave a curious look to Chris

"Are you hitting on her?"

Chris Poppin
Jan 1st, 2003, 06:37:14 PM
"Ummmm no no....*clears his throut* not at all. Im just being a friend!"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:41:13 PM
Straffe had been walking around the bar looking for something to do. He had noticed his younger brother Drake near a beautifull woman with another man. He noticed that the third man steped back a bit. He observed his brother for a few moments that he made his way to them. He came up behind Drake and smacked him on the back of the head

"Didnt I tell you not to make an idiot of yourself infront of beautifull women"

He looked straight into his brothers eyes who were burning with anger, trying to tell Straffe to back off. He didnt want to intrude on his brothers doings it was just that he seemed to be making a fool of himself. He looked at the second man and the woman

"Sorry for my brothers actions...I am Straffe Stormrider"

He noded his head to show his politness

Satine
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:10:38 PM
Satine smiled as the mood lightened by her companion's conversation. Her troubles were not forgotten, but she figured there would be time later to sort them out. She sent a feeling of gratitude to Terran and brought herself back into the events happening around her.

Someone new had joined them...

"Sorry for my brothers actions...I am Straffe Stormrider"

She smiled," Don't be sorry, he was actually being helpful. I am Satine. It's a pleasure to meet you Straffe."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:05:38 AM
Drake looked at his brother, his eyes were burning with anger but was not deeply disturbed by his presence. Drake got up and sat next to straffe and flicked his hard on the nose.

"Hey Straffe whats birngs you here"

Straffe flinched a little bit, and Drake senced anger in his brother.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:01:23 PM
Straffe grabed the back of his neck and braught him close so only his brother would hear

"Do that again...and Ill break your finger"

He put a smile on his face so not to worry the woman. He was puzzled by her response that his brother was helpfull to her

"What do you mean he was helpful?"

Satine
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:39:11 AM
"Well, I fainted earlier and your brother and Chris helped me out. Made sure I was alright." she responded.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:00:56 PM
Straffe turned to his akwardly looking brother. He found it hard that he would do a thing, not like he has done it for him

"Well atleast I know your learning your manners Drake"

Straffe turned to Chris and smiled

"Are you his partner in crime too?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 7th, 2003, 09:05:35 PM
Drake quite hard head felt as if he had to experiment on what his brother said. He flick his nose hard again and backed up smirking and waited for him to react.

"There is alot of pain, anger and fear in you brother lately, is it that woman i saw you with at the bar the other day, what was her name ?? Jana if im not mistaken"

Drake sat back down next to his brother arrms crossed and with a curious look on his face.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:47:17 PM
Straffe was really getting anoyed. He pointed his finger in his face

"You better watch what you do...I am way stronger then you and you know it. What I do with my own time is none of your buisiness"

His eyes flared for his brothers child like state. He was close to getting angered but he slowly calmed himself down. Knowing that if it got any further he would be in trouble

Satine
Jan 12th, 2003, 10:30:25 PM
As the brothers riled each other up Satine turned to Chris.

"Thanks for your help back there. It was just so overwhelming, the voices. Well at least I know who I am." She said making an attempt at a smile. "Now I can start becoming someone else."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 13th, 2003, 02:41:23 PM
Drake looked away from his brother and turned to Satine.

"Whats weill you be doing now??? Joing the order or something?"

Chris Poppin
Jan 14th, 2003, 12:41:59 AM
"Sorry guys ive just been thinking, Satine im glad that you can start moving in with your life and im glad that i help you out."

Chris turned and said to the group.

"We need some more drinks!"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:50:59 AM
Straffe smiled

"Give me a choclate milk...My favorite"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:44:11 PM
Drake smirked a little

"Well....I'll have some ouzo......The strong stuff"

Chris Poppin
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:02:30 PM
"I will try some of this ouzo. i have never have this before!"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 14th, 2003, 03:08:46 PM
"Don't have two much it's very strong, two glass can make you drunk if you never experienced it before, and also if you have the hole battle you can die, so be careful"

Satine
Jan 14th, 2003, 07:42:24 PM
"Thanks for the tip but I think I'll just have some more wine. And yes Drake, I am joining the order. I wasn't sure, but now I am. I know it's where I belong.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 14th, 2003, 10:54:53 PM
Drake congradulated Satine

"Thats great, and who will be youre ne master?"

Drake waited quietly for a response

Satine
Jan 15th, 2003, 07:00:27 AM
"Helenias Evenstar."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 15th, 2003, 11:10:48 AM
Straffe sat quietly as he waited fpr his milk. He had an innocent face on, like a child but this was one very big, very strong child

"SO your joining the Order and will be under the guidence of Master Evenstar. My master is Lance Stormrider, mine and Drakes cousin"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:27:57 PM
Drake put his glace down

"That excelent a master already, but as u probaly now i don't have 1 yet. I hoping my brother can train me when he gets knighted"

Drake picked his galce up and had another sip.

Satine
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:12:28 PM
"She took me because she has some understanding of my past and knows how hard it is to rebuild it after a situation like mine. I am grateful for her and her help."

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:20:56 PM
Straffe took a sip of his chocolate milk

"My master Lance was very understanding of my past, he is my cousin. Drake and I have both come from a dark past, we are both lucky that I found the Order and truend good instead of bad"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 19th, 2003, 02:00:34 PM
Drake nodded as he took anither sip of his drink

Satine
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:53:15 PM
Satine had had a wonderful time here at the bar, but she was getting tired, and was anxious to return to the academy.

"Well gentlemen, I've had a great time with you-all, but I'm afriad it's time for me to go." She put some credits on the bar to pay for her drinks and started to leave. "Farewell, maybe we'll run into each other again someday." and with that she left.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 20th, 2003, 07:56:05 PM
Straffe nodded his head and got up to show her respect

"Hopefully next time we meet, I might be able to fight you"

HE gave her a warm smile and a wink