PDA

View Full Version : Ooc: Help

Malice Draclau
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:22:39 PM
Umm i need some help with something, and i need it fast if i am ever to rp Syndell ever again. Ok here's the thing, i mainly rp with malice most of the time. But when I log out, and try to log back in as Syndell, the damn thing puts me back in as Malice. I even tried registering with a new account using Just Syndell.....that didn't work either. It still kept putting me in as Malice Draclau.

Any help on figuring out what's going on would be greatly appreciated/

Chikami Darkwynd
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:45:56 PM
when you registerd did you tell it to auto login using cookies. if you did that may be your problem try deleting your temporary files and then logging in as syndell other than that i dont know what to suggest.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:32:10 PM
Your cookie files are corrupt. Follow the instructions at the end of this post:

SWFans.Net - Communications (showthread.php?s=&threadid=25406>Link</a>

Whenever) forum for answers.

Malice Draclau
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:53:58 PM
Ahhh i see. Thanks.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:42:56 PM
You are welcome. :)

It works right now I take it?

Malice Draclau
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:14:43 AM
nope. which is why i pm'd you a possible solution. just hope this works.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:18:27 PM
I haven't gotten a PM. The directions in the end of that post will fix the problem for sure if you follow them correctly and are using the IE browser. Cookies are always responsible for login/logout problems.

Be sure you close all your browser windows before clearing the cookies through the control panel.

Malice Draclau
Dec 12th, 2002, 06:14:05 PM
I closed them all and got rid of the cookies. Alana was able to get into My syndell account, and when i logged in, the who's online said i was in as Syndell(since it didn't show Malice) but when i looked at the top of the board, it still said i was logged in as Malice. Didn't get it hmm... well then i'll just ask you here.

Could you the Syndell and Malice account. So that i can re-register with them both. I figure that will solve the problems.