PDA

View Full Version : Might not be too quick to reply

Fauna Sang
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:18:41 PM
I'm not explaining why.. I don't realyl want to remind myself of it.

Just know that if I'm in an RP with you, I may not reply very quickly.

-Liza-

Otherwise known as Fauna, Morrigan, Gitane, and Emily.

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:22:07 PM
I hope everything is alright. I just want to say should really have to explain as long as you tell use that you'll be slow to reply that should sufice. :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:33:02 PM
Hey girl......let us know if we can do anything, k? *hugs* :D

Mr. Happy
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:54:10 AM
Don't worry about posting. You just stand exactly like you are...while I activate this wind tunnel here!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:48:34 AM
:mischief

Fauna Sang
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:22:54 AM
Okay... Right now I just feel really really lost and numb and...ick. But.. I'll explain things..

Dallas is my boyfriend. He lives in Aussie. We've even been talking a lot about him moving up here or vice versa (I don't want lectures, so don't give them). Dallas is basically the "One" for me. I know I'm a bit young to be saying it, but it's just something I know.

Yesterday, I got an e-mail from him. It said that he loved me, but he couldn't handle things anymore (I'm not saying what things) and that he was going to kill himself.

One of his ex's said he's done it before, but... I just don't know what to think.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:16:38 AM
I know what I want to tell you but I wont. Probably the best thing you can do for him right now is to stay calm and be level-headed. Give him time to think things through and to regain some 'balance' emotionally.

Dae Jinn
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:42:07 PM
*huggles for Gi* :( Hope things work out. Take your time and only come back when you're ready.