PDA

View Full Version : Any Padawans looking for some training?

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:47:43 AM
I'm availible now I have exams finished with.

(PS - Pierce! Waiting for you to post! But at your time, of course :) )

Sejah Haversh
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:09:36 AM
Well, I've got a master, as you know. But I have seen one interesting fellow in the RC.

I mainly spotted him because he's got Cary Elwes as his avatar, and I was going to use him when I made my next character, but he beat me to it. Think his name is Alan Joyse, if I remember right.

Can seem to ramble a bit from what I've seen, but appears to be a decent writer; even uses semi-colons.

Dunno if he's the type you'd be interested in, but he was markedly different from most of the other new applicants I've seen.

Evil Hobgoblin
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:40:44 AM
-_- Must... finish... exams.... uuurrrrgghhhh...

Xazor Elessar
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:59:16 PM
Yeah, I do suggest Alan as well, he's a very good writer and if I didn't have such a busy schedule, I'd train him myself.

So yeah, he's a great candidate! :D

Zeke
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:05:05 PM
Behold, for there is now a list of potential padawans for your viewing enjoyment! If you're gonna take Alan (or anyone else for that matter) could you post it there when you make a decision? I'm trying to keep track for all the potential teacher's/student's convenience.

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:18:18 AM
Looks like he would be fine. A Draftsman however? How very odd. I'll have a look over the list first, but I would say he does look good.

- Edit -

How about I simply take whom I am allocated this time around? I have had one really good Padawan, I'm accquiring one whom is going to be excellent, so if I wish another, it should be whom I simply am allocated.

Would have liked to have gotten going with Jedi Neo, but he seems to have disappeared :(

(It's okay Pierce, I know what exams are like. Hope you do well)

Sejah Haversh
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:41:18 AM
Allocated? What do you mean by that? Is there some padawan pickign process I've not been privy to the rules of?

Or did I just get myself really confused there...

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:03:02 AM
I just meant I'll take whom I am given this time. In other words....

I think I just confused myself too. Basically means first in, best dressed.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:05:04 AM
So, is there somebody that doles out the padawans, then?

*gets the nervous feeling that Marcus just got the Sejah gumball out of the padawan gumball machine*

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:21:48 AM
I dont actually know if there is a person. I got the impression either Zeke or Xazor could allocate if someone asked, otherwise I guess it's normally up to whomever to find someone to train.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but however you two ended up together, I dont think either of you are really cursing bad luck, are you? It seemed to have worked resonably well :angel

Sejah Haversh
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:25:04 AM
Oh, no, it's been great. I've gotten to mess with him and had a blast. I was just making a joke in that last one.

Now, if only he'd remember this little thread about your assassination attempt.... Just kidding.

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:29:48 AM
Oh dear. I've mislaid that one too :-/

Sowwy

Sejah Haversh
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:33:42 AM
*snaps yet ANOTHER picture and the flash blinds you both*

Don't worry about it, I'm just being a little punk over here.

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:53:54 AM
The mental image of you in a mohawk is.... interesting

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:43:22 AM
I need a master I just thought I would mention I'm a potential. :)

Zeke
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:37:33 PM
Originally posted by Helenias Evenstar
I got the impression either Zeke or Xazor could allocate if someone asked

I just made the list for the sake of keeping track of who needs a teacher still...but if you can't decide who to take, I'll be more than happy to throw my 2 cents in. However, I refuse to assign people Padawans. I'd rather that was the Knight/Master's decision to make.