PDA

View Full Version : Mia.....

Xazor Elessar
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:22:17 PM
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on for like the last four days but I've been extremely busy. I won't be posting at all tonight and maybe not even tomorrow. This is for reasons of school, mainly, and a few other things.

I'm going to try my best to keep up with my first priority: my Padawans. Secondly is Carry the World and anything involving Marcus/Terran. Thirdly, my Dark Jedi character's major RPs. So yeah, I'll be busy and if there's any small threads I'm in that I'm not posting in or haven't in some time, honestly it's because that's just what they are on my schedule: small. I've started a bunch of new things for the purpose of other people mainly, and I've been trying to keep up with the major stuff....so yeah, the little things will have to go by the wayside until I can get back and have a day of posting.

Just remember, though I HAVE A LIFE! I know one of you in particular doesn't seem to realize that....and just because that one person is on here every waking moment doesn't mean that I am.

So in short, I'm going to be MIA for days on end, but I'll try my best to keep up with the important stuff. Take care everyone..... ::huggles::

Xazor
:angel

P.S. I haven't checked my PMs in like, days....so I don't even know if someone is popping in to say "hi!" Apologies, but again, RL comes first, especially when dealing with my future. :) Thanks for understanding.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:33:12 PM
Just remember, though I HAVE A LIFE! I know one of you in particular doesn't seem to realize that....and just because that one person is on here every waking moment doesn't mean that I am.

If this is referring to me, I am on maybe an hour a day. Get the facts staight before you attempt to make me feel bad.

I think you specifically posted most of the things you said here to try and make it seem like you haven't had time to reply to our thread, but don't worry. I'm cool now, I just know who and who not to post with.:\

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:51:35 PM
I know you read my thread concerning you, and that's why you posted several things in this thread trying to give a reason for everything I said in my other thread. For instance...

I've been trying to keep up with the major stuff....so yeah, the little things will have to go by the wayside until I can get back and have a day of posting.

You could have said that a while back, perhaps a month or more.

P.S. I haven't checked my PMs in like, days....so I don't even know if someone is popping in to say "hi!" Apologies, but again, RL comes first, especially when dealing with my future. :) Thanks for understanding.

You mentioned that just to give an excuse to has why you "missed" my PM's, and I'm sorry, but I don't believe it. I made that thread because you asked me to and I was glad to do it for you, how is the thread I started just for you not so important?

Sejah Haversh
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:56:22 PM
Kindo, I could turn right around and ask you why you created and participated in several other Training Center spars while neglecting ours. You even did take three days shy of a month off, and I did have to remind you via IM, that's when you told me why you had taken so long. You actually said you had forgotten.

Don't get your knickers in a knot. She'll get to it, okay?

Morgan Evanar
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:57:43 PM
Use e-mail then, Kindo. This is between you and Xazor. Carry on the discussion between the two of you. I have no interest in either one of your respective laundries.

Don't air them here.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:58:20 PM
But I IMed you and told you why, because I was busy with drama and stuff. I let you know, didn't I? i didn't neglect our's for more than a month either.

Just let it go, don't worry about it. I'll let it go.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:02:21 PM
As I stated previously, its hard to do such things off the board if she has no text communication, hides her email, and PM's go unanswered.

This is a direct side effect of the difficulty of getting in contact with her.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:57:46 PM
Whoa Kindo, I didin't even see your thread when I came in here and posted this one. I got on here and posted this, then went right offline. After searching for and reading through the thread that you posted, I realized that you merly couldn't stand the fact that I have a legit excuse for not posting. I STILL haven't checked my PMs! So ya know what, that's not going to make me hurry and check yours any faster.

And to everyone else, I do hide my email and keep my Messanger names to myself because of other instances that I do not care to nor do I need to share with you. I just go on here to escape my real life, but when I need to deal with my real life, I can't be on here!

::sigh:: I thought perhaps ya'll understood this, but apparently not. Thanks to those who do.....and Kindo, your thread is important to me, just not as important as choosing a college to attend. :\

Morgan Evanar
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:24:58 PM
Xaz: use yahoo or hotmail and make an account to get RP mail. Your PM box probably fills up way too quickly.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:40:16 PM
Morgan, I believe she just doesn't wish to recieve communication outside of PM's related to the boards.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:49:30 PM
You got it Sejah!

Sorry, just personal reasons that only like, two people on here know of, so yeah....I'm not going to get into it. It's personal preference.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:04:32 PM
To each his own. Everyone is different. Good luck choosing a college to attend. It can be hard when it seems like everyone is sending you mail asking you to consider their college. It's a tough choice to make. Do you know what you want to do yet for a career? Sometimes that helps. And besides, it makes for good conversational material.

I hope to become a doctor someday.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:54:06 PM
Then you waive your right to complain about Kindo's thread, if you opt out of other communication methods.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:14:29 PM
Originally posted by Xazor Leo Dawnstrider

Just who were you refering to then?

Listen Xaz', I'm not trying to start World War 3 on you or anything, but you have done this to me before. There was a thread once in the LQ and one once in the B&G, and both you just up and quit posting to. I understand your real life priorities and don't throw them in my face, we all have them. So you're picking college- good, and you're putting that first- even better, but when I see someone post to other threads except mine, I tend to get a tad upset.

I'm not throwing a pity party, but I did spend a good deal of time creating my idea for that thread. I put hard work into it, and when you quit posting there, it began to bother me, has it would anyone. You ask me to do that for Xazor, and I was MORE than willing to do it for you, but a month has passed, and you've yet to post.

If you aren't going to give your messenger or email due to persnal reasons, please, for the benefit of all who RP with you, check you pm's. And in conclusion, I refuse to believe you viewed my other thread just recently, and looking at your post here, I think it's obvious why.

AmazonBabe
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:15:12 PM
Ok, I'm this close to closing this thread.

DROP IT already!

Xazor Elessar
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:02:28 PM
Indeed, AB, thank you. Kindo, I didn't post this to start an argument with you. I didn't read your post before I posted mine, I didn't have the time. If you don't believe me that's fine, but I know the truth and you obviously don't.

I am not discussing this further because I have a feeling Kindo is here to start a flame fest and loose his cool. Gotta remember dude, the one who looses their cool looses the argument too.

I'll get to all my lost threads in a few days everyone.....that's all I wanted to say in the beginning. Thanks..... :)

Figrin D'an
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:55:44 PM
I suggest that the two of you find a way to address this outside of the confines of board postings.

Kindo, I understand your frustration, but Xaz does have the right to set her priorities as she wishes. If she is busy and isn't posting, there isn't much you can do about it. If you want the RP to continue, addressing it in public is probably not the best way to goad someone into posting.

Xazor, there is a legitmate concern here. Being busy with RL is understandable, as it happens to everyone. But, if you provide no email or chat screen name for contact, and PM's though the board are the only way to contact you, ignoring that sole source of contact for extended periods of time will lead to problems. It only takes a few seconds to reply to a PM, saying that you've been very busy, and will try to get to a given thread soon. It's just a common courtesy that can prevent a lot of headaches.

On a related note... cut the personal snipes at each other, be they blatant or poorly veiled. No one wants to hear them, and they'll only serve to get you on the wrong side of the board staff.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:03:04 PM
Will do, Figrin. I'm not here to start a flame fest or rally people on my side, just trying to get to the bottom of why Xazor never replies to any of my threads I start with her. If I went about it the wrong way, I apologize, but I assure you, despite the pointed fingers from an opposing party, I am not loosin my cool. I would also like to know why in your recent post you didn't address my question to has why you never post to any of my threads, but it's cool... I'm done here.

(puts on Neo shades and gives a shrewd grin)
:cool
(looks up and flies out of the thread)