PDA

View Full Version : Xazor O' Xazor

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:52:40 PM
Xazor, I have sent you two seperate PM's regarding our thread in the Living Quarters, A Breeze in the Hurricane. However, despite my messages you have ceased to reply. So I am here to address this in public.

You came to me and ask me to create this thread that would help teach Xaz' a great deal of inner peace, and I was more than happy to do it for you. We had it going good for a while, until you missed your turn to post, so in no problem whatsoever, I PM you and give you a quick reminder to reply. That goes ignored, and so I decide to send a second PM, and that gives me no different results.

You cannot say that you have not had time to reply, because since its been a matter of weeks, maybe a month, since I've replied. You have replyed in several other threads and created several new ones for that matter, so obviously you've had time to reply.

If you haven't answered this thread due to any anger directed towards me, not saying that's it either, but if so, you should have let me know rather than ignoring my PM's and not replying to the thread.

I am approaching this matter in a peaceful state, but I wonder how long it will last. An explanation please.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:38:43 AM
If someone has dropped off roleplays, that is private matter and it will ALWAYS stay off the boards. How you communicate is between you and Xazor and is not to be bought forward in this manner.

Quite frankly, people dropping RP's and not answering PM happens all the time. If you have a problem with a particular person doing that, then handle it off board. Pretty much everyone else does and I expect that to continue. If someone is doing as you described, then move along and do something else with someone else.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:40:29 AM
Not very possible, when she has no other methods of contact.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:07:39 AM
I am approaching this matter in a peaceful state, but I wonder how long it will last. An explanation please.

I'll make a clarfication. I do see peopel every now and then posting friendly reminders or queries, but this seems to me to be a threat. I would hope that I have read this wrong and is why I posted.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:45:54 PM
No, that's not a threat. It clearly says that I am trying to keep my cool about all of this, but I'm growing annoyed by her ignoring my request for her to reply to a thread SHE ask me to start for her.

If someone decides to enter a thread Marcus, they should have enough repsect for the others in the thread to continue posting. Not doing so is plain irresposible, that is, if they wern't able to due to RL issues, but this is obviously not so in her case. She has posted to several other threads, and like I said, has completely blew off ours.

I don't mean to come out rude, and I'm trying not to be, but not posting to a thread that you brought yourself into is basically saying you don't care about the others' work in that thread. If you enter a thread, do the appropriate thing and please, finish it.

AmazonBabe
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:23:47 PM
You know... if the thread isn't moving, then YOU move on. You're in plenty of other threads, so why not enjoy those?
There's absolutely no reason for you to get all worked up over something so trivial.

Xazor may have a reason for not continuing and she may not. It may also be she has her auto-reminder for her PMs turned off and hasn't checked them in some time (hell, I do that quite often).

And, frankly, you can't force someone to post.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:53:42 PM
And Taataani's only going to get lonelier. You asked for a companion, and left her in the cold :cry

Zeke
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:58:52 PM
I'll go mack her! :D

Sanis Prent
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:20:34 PM
Likely the other way around >D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:24:03 PM
Excuse me, but said I was forcing anyone to post? I am simply giving yet another reminder to post to the thread. I fail to see the problem of me being concerned when she could have simply PMed me back, telling me why she couldn't post. I doubt this more laziness than it is forgetfulness. I'm not worked up and yes, I enjoy my other threads, but would not others get upset if they were in this place? I think they would. I can move on, but I just find it upsetting that she would rather post to other threads than the one I spent a good while making for her.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:33:50 PM
Just forget it. Forget this thread. I'm done with it. if she posts... she posts. She doesn't... she doesn't.

Zeke
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:44:41 PM
Likely the other way around >D

Not sure if I should go "Kinky! :D" or "EEP! ^_^;"

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:51:55 PM
:lol...Kindo, although she might not be posting, se probably has a reason for it. I've almost never finished an RP, due to one of the characters dropping out (Corin, anyone?). I just pick up and move on to something else. There are plenty of reasons that Xazor might not be replying.

Don't think that she'd just ignoring you though, dude. Xazor wouldn't do that.

And, I'd go for the "EEP!" part...:lol

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:09:49 PM
It's just me and her in the thread.

All I wanted was for her to PM me back and let me know the deal! That's all!