PDA

View Full Version : Coming back to the Church(Kwiet)

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:26:05 PM
I smiled and looked around. There was the church. Inside it was my son. Or at least he would be soon. I could see the church lights ahead of me. I waited for the last one to go out. When it did I made my move. I leaped forward and landed in front of his window. I slowly walked in making no noise. I gently shook Kwiet, "It is time to wake up son." I said as I shook him. I smiled as my red sash flew in the room.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:37:03 PM
The little boy stirs and rolls over, hugging his doll, which has since Ansatsu last visited aquired a red scarf.

"Mmnnn!" he yawns defiantly. He wants to sleep.

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:40:39 PM
I smiled this child seemed to make me feel strange. He was much like myself. I shook him again, "Wake up Kwiet. I am going to bring you to my home. I am going to be your daddy. I am taking you to see your new family. We will live there, and you can learn the things I know." I smiled knowing he would wake up now.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:42:11 PM
Family? Kwiet rolled to look at him.

"Mommy?"

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:47:11 PM
"There is no mommy yet I am afraid, but maybe one day. However, you will have a new Grandpa. His name is Fiend." I smiled, "Grab what you want, and lets go. We have no time to waste." I looked at him and the doll. He had dressed it to look like me. He really was my son.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:54:31 PM
Kwiet got out of bed and padded over to the toychest. He got his toy lightsaber from it, then got his favorite clothes from the dresser and put them in his backpack.

"Le's go!"

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:03:12 PM
I smiled and picked up the child. I grabbed the doll and stuffed it in my pocket. I wrapped him in my sash and slowly crawled out the window. I closed the window behind me and leaped to the top of a tree. I landed on the top and leapt to another until I arrived at a cave. It was closed with two metal doors, and I slid a card down them which opoened the doors. They were built using the lightsaber resistant mineral. No one could enter. The doors opened to a common house setting with my swords lining the walls. I placed Kwiet down and led him to a back room. "This is your new room." Inside was a bed adorned with black and red sheets. Laying beside his bed was a uniform like mine. It even had a small red sash for him. "That is your new clothes Kwiet. You get an outfit like mine." I smiled and looked down at him. "Welcome home, and oh one more thing." I smiled, "Could you call me dad from now on." I smiled and patted the kids head, "So would you like some breakfast or some sleep?" I said as I removed my sash.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:12:54 PM
Kwiet dropped his backpack and crawled into bed. He'd get excited over the uniform later, when he was more awake.

"Sleepy. G'night, daddy."

Ansatsu
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:12:27 AM
I turned and closed the door behind me. I stepped into my living room, as some would say, and fell on the couch. What was wrong with me? My spirit had been hurting lately. It was probably from the last fight with Wei. Oh well, I would find out later. I got up from my couch and headed for my bedroom. I walked in and closed the door. I needed some sleep. It had been a very long day. I had destroyed at least four villages, fought some jedi, picked up my son, and now it was time to sleep. I laid down and covered myself up. Knowing Kwiet he would be up around nine. That gave me about six hours worth of sleep. I closed my eyes and slept to dreams of my power in the future. They were so pleasant. I was ruling the world. Fiend was in front of me. We were ruling the universe, and beside me was my son. His eyes showed then innocence of his childhood. Yet he was merciless like me. He killed when I did. It was only a matter of time. My first student was here, and soon he would be as good as me. I slept wonderfully that night. However, I was finnaly awoken by a small childish face standing in front of me. I looked at the clock. It was about 9:30. Well, I guess it was time to teach my son a thing or two about life.

"Good morning Kwiet." I said as I yawned.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:21:16 AM
The boy was running around the living room, swinging his toy saber at invisible villains, wearing the Fuma uniform he had been given. At the sight of his adoptive father he dropped the plastic sword and ran forward, holding the Fuma-style sash in his outstretched hands. He didn't know how it worked.

Ansatsu
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:39:54 AM
I smiled and showed him my sash. "Okay watch Kwiet. I am gonna show you and then I will let you try all right." I smiled and inched my fingers apart. "Okay first you wanna put your hands here." I moved his hands to the respective positions about three inches apart. I then took it and wrapped it around my head once covering my mouth first. "Okay, wrap it around your head covering up your mouth, and then do that twice." I then took my sash and put the dangling part underneath the two layers on my neck. This caused it to fly in the wind behind me. "Now take it and put it behind the layers that are on your neck. You wanna put it underneath. Be careful not to pull to tightly, and then just make sure that you don't trip over it." I waited to see if he was able to do it. I sat there watching as my cloak layed on the ground attached to my face.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:25:40 PM
The boy moved slowly, making sure he got it right. He managed a sloppy version of Ansatsu's scarf, but he would get it perfect in time.

"Hee. Neat!" The child's voice comes muffled from behind the scarf.

Ansatsu
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:06:09 PM
I smiled and looked down at him, "Good job. Now follow me okay. I am gonna train you." I smiled and walked outside. He had followed and I turned to him. "Kwiet you are about to see something that does not happen often." I turned to Kwiet, "Today is the day that you become what I am." I looked at him and pointed to a tree. "See that tree. I am going to show you something." I gathered the force in my body and sped forward. I stuck my arm out and it flew through the tree. The tree fell in half and I pulled my arm back to my body. "One day Kwiet, you will learn to do that too." I said as I turned and smiled.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:10:37 PM
If the scarf hadn't covered his face, he'd be slack jawed with awe. But its keeping his mouth mostly shut. The awed silence endures for a few moments longer, then the boy bursts into spastic bouncing and talking.

"When? When? When?"

Ansatsu
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:32:06 PM
"A few years, or maybe a few months. It depends on how hard you work." I stood triumphantly and aimed my hand down at the tree. The gun barrel emerged from my hand and the tree exploded. There was nothing but ashes. I looked at Kwiet, "First off we will do basics." I stuck my legs apart like I was riding a horse and put one fist to my side and the other straight ahead of me like I was punching. "Now watch what I do then you try, okay?" I threw my fist out just as straight as the other. My other hand closed tight and came to my side. I did this three times then nodded to Kwiet, "Your turn son."

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:41:26 PM
Kwiet took the horse stance and started trading punches, one, two, one two...a simple maneuver. Nothing that would win him any battles, but he was excited all the same. He could learn to really beat villains, like his heroes! One, two...

Ansatsu
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:55:10 PM
I watched him correcting him on every mistake. After about thirty minutes of that he seemed to have it down. "Well do you wanna stop or keep going?" I was testing his determination. Seeing how dedicated he was to this. I smiled and waited for his answer.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:01:15 PM
"Keep going!"

Ansatsu
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:43:33 AM
I smiled, "Alright." I looked ahead of me and did three punches followed by a kick with my right leg, and the a slide forward, and then a kick with my left leg. I looked back and did again for example, "Okay try that, and be careful not to fall. This is a little complicated. Hey but if you can learn this I will teach you something really cool." I smiled. It was gonna be the first move I had created so long ago. My old cyclone kick. You would use your spirit to stretch out your leg and it also involved the elements. Wind mostly. It was probably only going to be a breeze from him. I smiled and waited to see if Kwiet would do the move I had just showed him. "Remember take your time."

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:45:39 PM
The boy punched, his form sloppy, and threw the kick, falling on his rear as he did so. The boy rubbed his stinging backside with tears in his eyes, but got up to try again anyway. His heroes never gave up! He wouldn't either!

Ansatsu
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:20:47 PM
I smiled and watched how he kept doing it. I congratulated him on what he had done. "Good job! Keep doing it. Your doing great." I smiled and began to do it with him. Showing him the right form and ways. After about an hour and a half Kwiet seemed to get it. "Okay now for your reward. I am gonna show you something really cool every time you do something right got it. This is one of the more complicated moves of the fuma style. I call it a cyclone kick. Watch that rock over there." I said as I pointed to a huge boulder. I made Kwiet move back some and stood in a fighting stance. I gathered my spirits energy and readied it. I waited for the right moment. I had to feel the earth around me. I had to know everything. I had to be one with the planet and her soul. I opened my eyes wide awake with the planets energy. I lifted my foot high into the air and jumped up at the same time shifting my bodies momentum behind me. I spun three times in the air. "Cyclone Kick!" I yelled as my foot spun in time with my energy releases. I finnaly landed and relaxed my body breathing out. All the energy the planet had given to me was gone. I waited for a few seconds and then saw a small crack etch into the boulder. After a few more seconds it fell in two. I turned to Kwiet, "Well what do you think little dude?" I smiled looking at the amount of excitement on his face.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:04:03 PM
Kwiet simply stood dumbfounded. At his current level he was unable to spin even once, and had no idea how his adoptive father had called the summoned power to himself. But he promised himself to learn.

Ansatsu
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:05:46 AM
I walked over to him and rubbed my hand on the back of my head. I smiled and patted him on the head as I walked past. My sash flowed in the air. "So Kwiet you wanna learn a move like that? I can teach you a simpler one." I smiled and got in a fighting stance. "Now watch just concentrate. Think really hard about what you are trying to do, and think of nothing else. Just concentrate. Become one with the planet. Think of everything that lives and dies. Think of something that gives you power. Now take that power and focus it to your fist. Bring it into your hand, and then when you punch shout the name and let the energy flow from your body." I thought that was enough. I didn't want him to hurt himself. "Now do like I do."

I pulled my fist to my waist and summoned the planets power to me. I readied myself to punch. I concentrated hard and then felt the energy flow through my body. This time it was fire. I let myself force it down to my fist. You could see my fist burning, giving off a bright orange glow. I pulled my foot back, readied myself, and threw out my fist releasing all the energy inside. The bright orange left my hand, and then the flame traveled for only a short distance. It hit a rock and then dissapated. "A simple move Kwiet. But if you could get one in on close range you could cause some serious damage." I thought about how long this could take, "How about we go get some lunch first okay?" I smiled waiting to see if he wanted to go get something to eat.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:04:40 PM
"Lunch!"

Though the prospect of food was promising, it was hard pressed to compete with the utter coolness of the fire punch and wind kick he'd just seen. Kwiet went running to where he knew there was food in the house, letting his father's words bounce around in his young mind. Concentrate. Focus. These two words would form the core of his personality as he grew.

Ansatsu
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:20:45 PM
I smiled and watched him run in the house to the food, "Wow he's fast." I walked in the house and went to the fridge, "You want hot dogs or a grilled cheese?" I looked back to him. "Well? Whats it gonna be little guy?"

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:06:29 PM
"Cheese hot dogs!"

Naturally he wanted both, and thusly combined both.

Ansatsu
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:37:12 AM
I smiled and threw them together best I could. We ate and I think he enjoyed it. I would have to learn to cook. He had his cheese hot dogs, and I had my usual...rice and pickled vegetables. I waited till after he was finished. He didn't spill anything on him self...I think. I smiled and turnedout to the outside. We went out and got right back to training, "Okay Kwiet, give it a shot. Remember concentrate, focus." I showed him once more to give him an example, "Okay then just try your hardest, and don't give up you have done great so far." I said with a smile on my face. I had never been prouder. It was great to have someone in my life I was proud of. Besides Fiend that is.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 13th, 2002, 01:07:05 PM
The boy ate quickly, but without creating the usual mess children of his age make. When he had finished, he ran straight out to the training ground, bouncing as Ansatsu followed at his own pace. Upon receiving the instructions and demonstration once more, Kwiet took the stance shown him and started to concentrate. It was hard to focus on his punch, his little mind was racing.

"Hmmmnnmmnn!" he growled to himself, trying to think only of his punch, like his daddy told him.

Ansatsu
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:08:11 PM
I sat there watching. He was doing so great. I didn't say anything so I would not throw off his focus. I continued to sit waiting. At the rate he was going, I might be able to get in another power move. He was doing great. And to think I would have never adopted him if Fiend hadn't granted me my power. I continued to watch trying not to stare at him. I didn't want to make him nervous.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:53:57 PM
"Hmmm....ha!"

The boy punched, having finally decided he'd focused enough. There was a small flicker, but nothing matching Ansatsu's punch.

Ansatsu
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:59:05 PM
I clapped being very pround and excited for my son. "Great job. That is better than when I first did it. I can tell ya that. I am very proud of you." I walked up and hugged him. I stood back up and looked at him, "Just keep doing that everyday until you get the big flame like me, okay? So you wanna try the kick, or do some more simple stuff?" I smiled knowing which one he would pick.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:17:57 PM
Kwiet frowns.

"Simple stuff."

He's mad that he didn't get it as cool as his dad on the first try, but he'll get over it in time. For now, he wants to do easy stuff, that'll look cool even if he only just learned it a few seconds ago.

Ansatsu
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:27:53 PM
I lifted my hand and got back in a fighting position, "Don't worry, you'll get it soon. Just focus a bit longer next time. As for now we are gonna try a jumping kick followed by a punch." I showed him. I leapt into the air, one foot behind me and then threw my other up. I snapped up quickly and then I landed on the ground with a soft pat. You could feel the wind from my kick after I landed, and as soon as my feet hit the ground I threw my punch. I turned back to Kwiet, "Jump as high as you can and stick one leg behind you. Then snap the other one forward, and when you land throw the punch. Whatever you do, don' think about falling, and I can guarentee you won't." I told him. I just wanted him to try everything, and never give up.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 14th, 2002, 05:21:38 PM
Kwiet jumps and kicks, but fails to achieve the height he needs. He tries again. And again.

Ansatsu
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:19:24 PM
I watched him closely. He seemed to be getting the kick fairly well. After a while he finnaly landed it and delivered the punch. He was picking this stuff up pretty well. I looked out. It was getting dark. I turned to Kwiet and said, "Okay I am gonna show you one more cool thing. Then we have to go eat and go to bed. You can do this tommorow." I dropped one dart out of my arm, and walked over to a tree. I placed a small pepple inbetween two huge branches of the it, and then walked back a few hundred steps. I was at least twenty feet from the pepple. It seemed almost invisible. I pulled my sash up and covered my eyes. I listened to all things around me. I slowed my breathing and my heart beat. I could hear Kwiet breathing, and I could hear the wind pass between the trees. I could hear it skim over the pepple. I lifted the dart with my fingers and stood so my body was in a sideways stance. I listened carefully and threw the dart from my hand. It flew with amazing speed and accuracy. It flew through the air like a bird until it hit its target. The small pepple flew from inbetween the branches, and the dart stuck into the tree. The pepple rolled along the ground, and came to a stop at Kwiets feet. I pulled my sash down over my mouth again and walked up to Kwiet, "Well then, think you could learn to do that in a day, little guy?" I smiled and called out to him, "Come on Kwiet, it's time for dinner." I said. I waited for him to run up to me. "So what do you want for dinner?"

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:39:11 PM
"Food!"

Kwiet wasn't being picky, and was too busy remembering his training of the day to care much, anyways.

Ansatsu
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:46:03 PM
"Okay how about some rice and pickled vegetables?" I wondered if he even liked it, "Or if not that then some ramen."

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:22:29 PM
"RAMEN!"

Abel used to sneak him Ramen when he would miss meals.

Ansatsu
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:47:07 PM
I jumped and then laughed, "Like ramen do you? Well then good. Because I have any flavor imaginable Kwiet. You want ramen, I got ramen." I said with a funny grin on my face. I looked like the guy from the hot dog shop. I thought it would make Kwiet laugh.