PDA

View Full Version : my return

Zereth Lancer
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:02:07 PM
Zereth had been away training and inproving his knowedge of the dark side now he was ready to return

his transport landed and he headed for Master yogs bar and grill a place he hadnt been for a long time

he left his new twin swords and his old dagger with the guard at the entrance then he walked over to the bar and sat down "Bartender get me a glass of corillian ale" the bar tender quickly set down Zereth's drink and walked away to another customer

Zereth put his back to the bar and looked around the room with his blood red eyes see'ing lots of Jedi

he pulled his black cloak around him as he thought of what the Jedi mean to him he hated and dispized them with all his heart.

Chris Poppin
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:29:59 PM
"Hey my name is Chris Poppin and I can sell you anything you want , is there any ting you want?" "If there is you know where to find me".

Zereth Lancer
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:34:18 PM
Zereth turned to the man that had just spoken to him "no I dont want anything but a nice night in this bar" he said sipping his ale.

Chris Poppin
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:11:30 PM
"Are you sure"

I said to the pale man

"Oh be the way...There is no suich thing as a "nice" night in the bar since ive showen up"

With that i order up a drink and sip it intently

Zereth Lancer
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:26:36 PM
"Pale you think im pale!" Zereth grabed the mans drink and dumped it on his lap "leave me alone you worm"

with that he walked out of the bar and disapeared into the darkness of the night.

Chris Poppin
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:49:57 PM
"Well good I didnt like that guy anyway!!!"