PDA

View Full Version : Not so different...

Lime
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:06:52 AM
A small girl dressed in tattered poorest pesants robes and platoons, cuts adorning her face and hands from raving townsfolk. She was different, and everyone else in her town resented Lime for that.

Lime, what a strange name to be called by your presumed mother. It reflected the color of her hair, contasted against the pale color of her skin by the neon green tint. Two elongated ears perked out from where normal human ears would be, drooped down in depression.

Lime did not know were she was, but knew why. She wanted to get away from them, those people who thought her to be different. Lime could not help that her father was head of a genetics corperation and decided to experiment on her mother. The result being the dual imaged Lime.

Taking in a deep breath and sighing deeply, she sat one of the many cushioned chairs and hung her head...

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:25:34 AM
Wei saw a girl with bright green hair with her head hung low. The bright green hair had caught his attention, but her seemingly depressed state caught his focus. Perception is strong and sight is weak.

Wei walked over to the girl and crouched down so he could look into her eyes.

"Why so sad?" Wei asked with a quiet, curious voice.

The girl's clothes were tattered and she was cut in many places, but Wei got the feeling that was not why she was so sad. Wei could just look into her mind and find out like Xazor had taught him, but Wei felt that it would be rude to find out something the girl might not want to talk about. It was not Wei's business to go prying into other people's lives like that.

Wei took her chin in her hand and raised her head up so he could better see into her eyes and she could see him better also. Wei pushed up his small framed classes and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Sometimes talking about our problems us feel at least a little bit better."

Lime
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:04:08 PM
Lime let Wei lift up her chin slightly, her golden eyes blank. He had asked why she was sad, dare she tell him?

"Everybody hates me cause I'm not like them," She spoke, eventually after a long moment of silence. Int he deepest recess of her mind, a numbing feeling pulsed forth. Not yet angry, and not yet happy... just.. inbetween.

Carefully, she rubbed her left ear slowly with depression and casted her eyes to the floor once more, it was hard to talk to someone who didn't have a clue to Lime's life..

"I get beat up alot.."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:12:31 PM
"Well that's not right. Who cares if you are different on the outside? As long as you don;t do bad things, like stealing or killing, or vadalizing, right? They should not have beaten you up. It's a good thing you came here. This is the Jedi Order. No one will beat you up here, unless you are a Sith. And you are no Sith."

Wei ruffled the bright green hair lightly. "I like you just the way you are."

Wei smiled at her. "Well, you stick around here, ok? Maybe if you are Force sensitive, you could learn a bit of the Force, that is, if you know how to control it."

Lime
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:26:31 PM
Lime glanced up slightly after Wei had ruffled her hair, her initial fear slightly gone away. "I'll stay around, I guess.. if that's okay?"

She was afraid that Wei would say no, that she would have to go somewhere else to wait.. somewhere meaner. But.. a feeling also ebbed into her mind, a sense of trust. Yet, what was this "force" he talked about?

"What's the 'force'?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:25:35 PM
Wei smiled at her. "You stay for as long as you want."

Wei thought on her question about the Force. "Well, the Force is like an essence. It's surrounding us. Even now. There are things in us, and in every living thing called midichlorians. They help us to use the Force. There are some in me, in you, in the animals you see. And if you have enough, then you can use the Force. Some Jedi can use it to make people feel better."

Wei looked at her hands and face. "Some Jedi can use the Force to make those cuts better."

Lime
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:08:10 AM
Lime wrung her hands slightly, "Really? The.. uh. Jedi can do stuff like that using 'force'?"

The concept was marvelous, being able to heal without the use of patches or tubes. Her ears twitched, thoughtfully. Would, or could, she be a jedi? Lime did not know if she had the midachwhatevers...

"Can I be a jedi, maybe?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:12:43 AM
"Maybe. But I'm just a student. A Padawan, as we are called. I'm learning to harness my power. I am learning to heal people, but I am best at using the Force to increase my strength, speed, agility, and stamina. We call that Force Boosting."

Wei thought her last question over. "Well, the first question anyone here will ask you when you want to be a Jedi is why you want to be a Jedi. A Jedi's life is hard work. You have to always be on your toes, ready to defend people from the Darkside. Do you think you could do that?"

Lime
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:58:47 PM
"I can do it," Lime responded, a small smile tugging at the sides of her lip. She ran a finger down one of the many cuts, life was hard enough as it is.. each one reminded the girl of that.

"I can do it.." she repeated..

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:49:08 PM
"Well then, we'll just have a knight or master check you out and if they think you are able to harness the Force, you'll be accepted and then you'll get a knight or master to train you."

Wei looked about.

"I'm surprised Miss Xazor did not get to you before I did. She's usually here greeting anyone and everyone that comes in. There has to be a Knight around here somewhere."

Zeke
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:50:34 AM
"Ding!"

Zeke walked in right when he heard Wei mention Knights and Masters, and couldn't help but see what the problem was. Upon seeing Lime, his happy expression soured.

"Poor girl. What's going on?"

Lime
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:37:32 AM
Lime slightly jumped at Zeke's voice, cringing. Her voice stuck in her throat, unable to speak but frowned sadly

Zeke
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:32:32 AM
"Aw...didn't mean to scare ya. Poor thing, look at your face..."

Zeke made a fist, focusing his Force power. He'd never tried healing before, but hey, why not now? He traced a cut on her cheek with his finger, focusing his Force power. It closed and faded, and Zeke grinned.

"Much better. I know you already told Wei, but what's your name? I'm Zeke, I'm a Knight here."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:13:42 PM
Wei took Lime's hand, a comforting gesture. Wei's parents would always hold his hand whenever he was frightened as a child.

"It's ok. Zeke is a good friend of mine."

Lime
Dec 13th, 2002, 07:17:54 PM
Lime glanced up as one of the cuts on her numbed and faded away as Zeke traced it lightly with his finger. Slightly perplexed, she timidly focused on the Knight.

"I-.. I'm Lime.."

Zeke
Dec 13th, 2002, 07:27:37 PM
"Lime? That's a pretty name. It suits you," Zeke said with a soft smile. "And not just because of your hair color, either."

He traced another cut across her forehead, watching it fade away.

"Did you want to be a Jedi, Lime?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 13th, 2002, 08:24:43 PM
"Be brave," Wei whispered in her ear. "A Jedi does not know fear. Be brave." Wei continued to hold her hand, helping her along. She needed a friend.

Lime
Dec 14th, 2002, 07:40:17 PM
"Yes, Sir.. I wanna' be a Jedi.." She replied, softly with fortitude hidden away in the depths..

Zeke
Dec 14th, 2002, 09:13:13 PM
"Why is that?" Zeke asks.

She's probably explained to Wei already, and he could just as easily ask him or find it out, but he wants to hear her say it aloud.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 14th, 2002, 09:22:20 PM
Wei said nothing, but gave Lime's hand a small squeeze. Just a little reinforcement to give her a small bit of courage. And to let her know he was still there. Wei was enchanted by the shy little girl. It reminded him of how he would hang out with Aiden. But Aiden was more prone to cause trouble.

Lime
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:17:05 AM
"Well... uh.." She murrmured, the reason why could not be found.. Lime knew she came in here to get away from those people who kicked, cut, and abused her.

But why should she be a jedi? Lime figited; unable to answer the question at all...

Zeke
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:40:00 AM
Zeke ruffled the girl's hair.

"Hm. Not sure? Think of any hardships you see in the world today, any hardships that you have been through. Tell me, would you wish those experiences on others?"

He tapped her lightly on the chin, and the scratches there disappeared.

Lime
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:33:49 PM
Almost instantly,

"No! No! It's mean!" She spoke, quick and slightly filled with fear of her life happening on the whole world! What a catastrophe that would be!

Lime jerked her hand out of Wei's and latched onto Zeke, "Noo! I don't want anythinglikethattohappentotheworld!" The last section coming out in a quick strand..

Zeke
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:15:27 AM
Zeke flinched as she clung to him, but maintained his smile.

"Then, you have what it takes to be a Jedi. Lime, by following the Jedi's path, you must be prepared for the worst, in order to prevent the worst. It's not something to be taken lightly. If you are absolutely sure, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that you wish to be a Jedi, I will accept you."

Lime
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:18:32 PM
"I do! I do!" She jibbered, still latched upon Zeke. The horror of everyone in the universe having troubles like she did clug around her mind like a dead cloak.

"Please dont let that happen!"

Zeke
Jan 1st, 2003, 09:46:49 PM
"I won't. And neither will you, Padawan Lime."

Zeke stood, taking the girl up with him.

"Now, you are free to roam about...Go see the Academy, the LQ...visit Yog's if you want. Do you have any idea who you would like to train you?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:14:07 AM
Wei looked on with a big proud smile on his face. It was like he was watching his daughter.

"If you can;t think of anyone right away, that's ok. You'll find a teacher you like sooner or later."

Lime
Jan 2nd, 2003, 08:08:57 PM
"I.. I don't know anybody.." Lime mummbled, looking up at Zeke then over to Wei, ".. but you guys.."

Zeke
Jan 2nd, 2003, 09:29:37 PM
"Well then, what would you like to learn? To specialize in? Force boost, healing, telepathy, illusions...Telekinesis is my specialty. We could find you a master that performs well with specific skills for you..."

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:57:07 PM
Wei picked up Lime and put her on his back.

"Zeke, slow down. You're going way too fast. She needs to learn a little of everything, and then she can decide what she wants to specialize in from there. But she doesn't have to specialize if she doesn't want to."

Zeke
Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:21:46 PM
"Hm. True enough. So, Lime, I'll leave you to do what you will. Good luck."