PDA

View Full Version : Hey I gots a question?

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:29:34 AM
Hey if Ansatsu were to start up a fuma class or school maybe how many people here would join. If you think you would then voice your opinion pleaas. I would really appreciate it. You could learn the cool Fuma style. Well thanks guys. Oh yeah no hijacking.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 9th, 2002, 01:21:17 PM
Um, you turned tail. Also, you aren't even a Knight.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:14:07 PM
NO.

Leeloo Mina
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:15:59 PM
...what is "fuma"?

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:22:12 PM
Some kind of fart I think

Xazor Elessar
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:30:07 PM
:lol @ Marcus!!!! :lol

Yeah, you're not a Knight, Ansatsu.....besides, you turned evil, yes?

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:49:41 PM
And considering he posted this in SW OOC as well - I could be justified in closing immediatly. Nah, I'e got a better use for this thread........

HIJACK AWAY!

Zereth Lancer
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:13:54 PM
:lol

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:01:28 PM
Hey I see plenty of Sith and turned Jedi post here. I am just asking a question. I am not starting a class here. So respect my rights. It does not say this is for Jedi only so ha! It is for all. If I am wronged in my actions then oh well. So please do not hijack and if you would like an explination of Fuma go see my thread in OOC forum. Marcus I think you just have something against me. So once again no hijacking. Thank you.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:09:12 PM
Respect your RIGHTS?

:lol :lol :lol

The instant anyone blabbers on about rights is when I do the on-line version of flush post down the toilet. You have only what the admins of a board give you and right here, I admin GJO.

There is no such thing as free speech on the Internet and you can not do as you want, except if you admin the particular site, or you own it

And yes, there are rules Admins abide by as well.

Leeloo Mina
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:18:22 PM
I'm going to ignore all above posts and talk about ...

uh..

I got my Sims Online Player Test disk today, though I'm not sure if they player test is still going ^_^;

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:19:58 PM
Hey still I can post here. So just dont hijack. Thank you.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:20:40 PM
Oh cool. Tell us what it's like when you try it out Leeloo.

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:24:57 PM
Why do you hate me Marcus? What did I do? Give me a legitimate reason. I would really like this. BTW, I thought you were hooped up on pain killers. Really cool though Leeloo. I love The Sims. So anywho answer thanks. If not I can be a real pain in the butt.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:37:30 PM
Do the rules state no hijacking? I think they do, and shouldn't the admin. of all people, be setting an example? Come on Marcus, you're better than that dude.:)

Creating groups isn't against the rules, or at least I thought so.:\

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:43:59 PM
When you post in Acan IV, your hijack bait whether you like it or not. This is NOT SW-Fans, this is GJO. The only things not hijackable are admin announcements and notes or IC roleplays.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:52:54 PM
However, was it right that when Ansatsu specifically requested that no one hijack his thread, and though it isn't an actual rule here, you could have respected his request by posting only something relevant to the topic. I'm not defending specifically defending Ansatsu, but the same thing happened to me lately, and it was quite disrespectful. C'mon, where's common kindness?

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:02:59 PM
Back on track, if but for one post. Whether or not Ansatsu is a knight or padawan is irrelevant because he left the GJO. He is no longer subject to the rules of the GJO, so if he wants to start a school, he is allowed.

And he never said he was going to make it in the GJO forum anyway. He could have classes in Storytelling where he can make up his own place, or his classes could meet on the top of some secluded mountain.

Second, Fuma is a martial arts style and to the best of my knowledge is a martial arts style that actually exists.

He asked who wanted to join his class. He did not ask permission to make it.

Oriadin
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:05:00 PM
To be honest, I think Kindo has a point. Would it not have been better to simply let this thread drop if no one was interested in it. He did specifically ask for people not to hyjack and I think that should be respected, whether you like the guy or not. This is an OOC forum and that shouldnt mean that when someone has got something they want to ask that people should simply write whatever they feel like. Im sure there are enough other hyjack threads floating about without a need to start another.

Im simply saying this because I know I wouldnt like it if it were me trying to ask a straight forward question.

---------------------------

Now in reply to Ansatsu. Not really interested in learning fuma (whatever it is) but thanks anyways.

Kwiet Ideya
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:23:32 PM
::Signs his name to the list::

I'll learn it!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:40:01 PM
I have a character for it, you know that.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:27:46 AM
Allright, obviously newish people dont know about this, so I will make it clear. Also considerign I can now think clearly too, this is now the time to post.

You do your recruiting for other groups or styles OFF group boards if you are not Jedi. The only acceptible reruitment is for allies for the Jedi or a Jedi Knight and above seeing to do something different that follows the accepted rules of GJO. No recruiting for Sith or Dark Sider groups is tolerated and it is not tolerated from a Dark Sider either. You can do this in the proper place, at SW-Fans's OOC.

If your specifically recruiting for a roleplay, fine. For opposition groups, forget about it. I allow advert for visits to other group boards however.

Threads posted in the Arcan IV forum are hijackable at any time. If you want to post something you have no wish to be hijacked, you will see a GJO Admin first, or you will post at SW-Fans OOC or it will be IC.

And I will add, Admin decision or call here is final.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:57:18 AM
The only acceptible reruitment is for allies for the Jedi or a Jedi Knight

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Sene Unty
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:16:13 AM
So how about them Dolphins????? (I am now hijacking.)

Ansatsu
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:17:21 AM
So why did my thread about this in SWfans OOC get hijacked. It was that Mr.Happy guy. He hijacked my thread. Thank you for the info though Marcus. I appreciate it. Oh well. I just will go ahead and get it started.

Mr. Happy
Dec 10th, 2002, 01:14:49 PM
Nonsense, my boy! I was merely making fun of Fuma. The hijack began with your throwing stars.

Its back on track now, if you really care >D

Hunk
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:52:12 PM
Not if I can help it.

So who else hates finals? Eh?

Captain Tyle
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:58:31 PM
Don't hate them yet...doing just fine.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:24:44 PM
too soon to hate them, finished one though.....:D

Hunk
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:07:35 AM
2 down, 2 to go. I rocked the house on the two I took, though. At least that's what I think

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:09:32 AM
still have two to do myself.....

Oriadin
Dec 11th, 2002, 04:22:15 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Marcus. Is that written in a FAQ or something anywhere? If not then perhaps it would be an idea to have it somewhere so people are aware.

Hart
Dec 11th, 2002, 04:28:20 PM
It was written on top of the ezboard GJO forums. I guess it might not be said here.

Hunk
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:34:38 PM
Update: I was rocked this morning by my Japanese final. Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad