PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a Padawan of a great Sith...

Mon Malfoy
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:04:43 AM
I know that you think that I'm not worthy of such request but I swear in my name that I will do everything to make you proud for having me as your padawan... I will try my best to be a good student in order for me to advance and become a knight in a matter of short time... Pls. take me as your padawan!

Malice Draclau
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:31:48 PM
Mon felt a presense enter his mind. A cold, dark feeling fell over his body as a voice spoke out to him.

(Begging is a ign of weakness. Such weakness is not becoming of a sith, nor is it wanted here)

The voice was within his mind, and thus, the source of this voice could not be seen.

Mon Malfoy
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:14:49 PM
*Mon realizes he had some weaknesses that he must overcome due to strange feeling that eminates in him*

I show great respect to this order and therefore I see myself nothing yet compared to all of you... I might as well respect you all... I don't like to be a Jedi but if no one amongst you are willing to teach me the dark path... then I will have no further choice...

Malice Draclau
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:21:46 PM
The voice once again spoke out.

(Your words speak lowly of you. Saying you would go to the jedi if we do not accept you does not make your case any better. We sith accept only those who will be loyal to our order, and who will if called upon lay down ther live for the benefit and glory of the order)

A figure tapped him on the shoulder. Turning around he stood face to face with a man clad in white robes. the dark aura around him could easily be seen.

*Will you, if accepted, show undying loyalty to The Sith Order,and to it's members?*

Mon Malfoy
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:26:31 AM
I will, no matter what happens... Even if I gamble with my very own life... I'll do all for the order even if it calls for me to sacrifice a lot...

Malice Draclau
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:10:47 PM
The sith master just stood there, glaring at the man. Malice still wasnt convinced that he would be loyaly to the order....... though he would still be given a chance.

*Tell me, have you had any training within the force?*

Mon Malfoy
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:57:55 PM
None yet... This is my first time to be trained... I was hoping to be one of the prominent Sith in this order...

Malice Draclau
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:10:38 PM
At this he let out a laugh. Every sith that had ever joined the order wished to become on of it's prominent members. He grinned at Mon.

*So do every other sith that walks through these walls, and through those doors*

Malice walkeda circle around Mon, stopping infront of him.

*Now, what is your name? as i do believe you've never spoken it to me*

He could have easily entered his mind and found out his name. But doing such things didn't excite him anymore. Such little tricks got boring.

Mon Malfoy
Dec 12th, 2002, 06:32:33 AM
*He fell unto his knees to show great respect to a Sith Master in front of him.*

"Mon Malfoy is my name Sith Master, wishing to be a great Sith..."

Malice Draclau
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:38:14 PM
Malice nodded at Mon as he gave Malice his name.

*Well then, there's ony one thing left to do*

With the force, Mon suddenly found himself standing on his feet once more. His eyes looking straight at the sith master. He had no control over his body, it was as if he were like a stringuppet being played with.

*You may choose who is to be your master. Should you not know whom here is able to teach you, then a list shall be provided*

Within seconds, he gained his bodily functions back. The sith master now waited, waited to hear the answer of the newest member of TSO.

Mon Malfoy
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:02:14 PM
I don't know of a great Sith Master yet but if it is possible, I want you as my master!

Malice
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:50:02 AM
Malice's face was blank. His expression emtionless as he heard Mon's answer of whom he wanted as a master. Walking up to him, malice gripped him around the neck with his bare hands. The demon sith master then lifted him up into the air, above his own head.

*Know this, I, Malice Draclau, sith master of TSO will not take failure. I am not one of the easy masters, should i give you a task, i expect you to pass. Failure will be rewarded with punishment. Each time you fail, your punisment is more severe*

Anger rose within him, the darkside flowing from his body, englfing the room. Within seconds, all the negative energy faded, seeping back into it's owner. malice dropped Mon, turning around and walking away. Over his shoulder, his voice carried to Mons ears.

*Go to the palace, find yourself a room. You are permitted a room on one of the first two levels, as they are for deciples. Get to know the others as well, for as of now, TSO is your family. In a couple days i shall call upon you to begin your training. So be ready*

With that Malice left to attend to other things. He was a busy sith among the order.

Mon Malfoy
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:40:01 AM
*Mon struggles to recover to his new master's sudden acceptance*

"Ough... Atlast... My journey begins! Take all my thanks comrade Sith Master Malice..."

*Mon straigthen himself up and arranged his backpack that was badly shaken from the confrontation and started to walk towards the palace.*

"Ahhhh... My new home..."

Malice
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:01:34 PM
OOC: Mon, go to the discussion chambers, you are needed in a thread.