PDA

View Full Version : I can't be dead.... can I? [open]

imported_Kanji
Dec 8th, 2002, 07:32:16 PM
Midnight.

The halls of the Living Quarters, stone quiet under the drone of the neverending speeders above and all over coruscant, had been quiet for the most part.

His hulking form slipped silently through the dark, sometimes haunching down onto all fours to travel slightly smoother. All Kanji could remember was the shot, then a dark coma. When he awoke, the fear of being buried alive filled his mind and he broke through the dirt of a grave.

Then he learned that the Jedi had moved to Coruscant.. So another weeks worth of searching ended the half-dragon to this place were he searched for the familiar room in which he shared with his adopted son.

"HHmm.."

imported_Kanji
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:24:25 PM
After a good nights worth of sleep, and yet no sign of Chance to be found. Kanji had discovered that his modifed attire remained; clean and pressed in the wardrobe closet.

Black jedi tunics and baggy dark platoons taliored to fit the Draco's body loosely and comefortably. The scheme of colors fit right in with the hue of Kanji's scales, seemingly to blend in at the point where his wings jutted out.

And on that notion, Kanji had tightly wrapped the apendages with a dark althetic wrap; keeping them from extending but at the same instance keeping them from being a nusance. The padawan had no such weapons, as of yet, and forwent the process of arranging the weapons belt.

Ducking out into the hallway, Kanji scoped back and forth before heading down the westward hall..

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:46:39 AM
"Hello?" I asked, coming across someone I could only presume was a Padawan "Looking for something? Can I help you at all?"

imported_Kanji
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:36:46 PM
Kanji froze rigidly in step, smiling slightly as he turned his muzzle torward Helenias. "Urh... No, I wasssn't looking for anything ssspecific.. Just reaquainting myssself with the grounds, Miss?"

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:00:27 AM
"Evenstar. Lady Helenias Evenstar" I stated,finishing off his question. "Re-acquainting yourself you say? Did you leave and have now come back?"

OOC : Quick question - you look like a human and a dragon mixed? Correct?

imported_Kanji
Dec 15th, 2002, 10:07:39 AM
OOC: Yep, A accurate depiction can be found here (http://www.boomspeed.com/stephenw/draconum2.jpg)

"Kanji," He spoke, after Helenias spoke her name. "I was held off-world on a 'discussssion' of sorts, for quite a long time before I was able to catch a shuttle off just recently. Arcan was nearly deserted, which led me here from late eventsss."

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 16th, 2002, 06:23:57 AM
I had to admit to myself, I really was looking at one of the most bizarre crossbreeds I had ever seen. I had never seen anything like Kanji

"Well, welcome back then.... might I ask whom your Master is?"

imported_Kanji
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:51:47 AM
"Thank you," He responded to her welcome, bowing his snout slight to the floor. "I am student to Dasquian Belargic, Miss Evenstar. Master Belargic is a great instructor, I must say."

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:29:20 AM
The name of Belargic sent a cold shiver up my spine. Still a few months from the time I had forseen when that name would mean much... but still.

"He is a Jedi Knight of much skill" I replied, hiding my thoughts, "And much there is of him to admire. How had your lessons been going with him?"

imported_Kanji
Dec 20th, 2002, 07:15:44 PM
"They have been great, Although I've learned much in the Force class beforehand.." Kanji motioned into the air with one taloned hand, ".. the lessions are rough though.."

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:07:39 AM
"Oh yes, lessons can be very rough. My own Padawan was hurt hurt a few times unfortunantly - but that is the way of training sometimes. Or, I should say ex- Padawan. He was promoted not long ago"

Subject change. Not a big one tho.

"So Kanji, what made you wish to be a Jedi?"

imported_Kanji
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:45:42 AM
"I want to stop the mindless wars and skirmshes within factions of this known time," Kanji replied, the years of toning for battles coming back to his mind from the deepest reaches, "It's a hopless dream while solo'ing, but with many it can be acheived.. I guess. May I ask what compelled you to be a Jedi?"

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 26th, 2002, 04:35:32 AM
Well, now that was a question, make no mistake.

"My husband died and I wished to continue to fight for what he believed in" I replied matter-of-factly. "He believed with all his heart and mind what the Jedi are supposed to be and I wished to continue that vision. Not for him was the Jedi code, never was. Yet, he is counted among the great Jedi of our age. I understand how he disputed the Jedi code and why, for there is a failing in the Jedi teachings - they strive to create droids without emotions. I'm afraid that can not be so, for beign a Jedi is something in your heart. Emotions can be a good thing, if they are harnessed and directed right. He had a burning hatred for true evil and he sought to stop it however he could. And he was a Warrior. Much like I am"

imported_Kanji
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:29:09 AM
Kanji tilted his head to the side, diving into Helenias's compulstion to become a Jedi. Her description threw Kanji's small hope for a long pass, if one where playing football on the subject.

"I offer my condolences for the lost of your husband, Lady Evenstar. But I am confusssed somewhat about the Jedi teachings failing, for one to be a Jedi - by the codes standards - he/she would have to forget emotions... but what you ssspeak of would make them no longer a Jedi... would it?"

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 7th, 2003, 04:02:37 AM
"No, not really" I replied. "What makes a Jedi comes from the heart. It's from somewhere inside you. The Sith can also be emotionless Kanji, in fact some of the greater Sith like Dooku and Palpatine were very cold blooded and without emotion - only defeated when their anger and hate overtook them and they made mistakes. Calm and peace are the emotions a Jedi strives for. We Jedi control our emotions and not allow them to rule over us"

"No condolances needed - Five months after coming to the Jedi, I found my husband was not dead after all. He had been badly injured and needed time to heal - a long time. Now he's back out there doing what he does best - facing off the evils of this Galaxy and stopping them. Just as a true Jedi should"