PDA

View Full Version : Dinner For Two (Marga, Open)

Rognan Dar
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:21:22 PM
Rognan entered the Bar and Grill, in a white Jedi robe, standing at 5' 8". Behind him he was leading a new friend he just met to go get something to eat. He walked further in, with his green eye's, started looking for a spot to sit. The bar was as busy normal, there was only a few tables left but not crowded either.

"So, do you care where we sit? or should I just pick out one?"

Marga Alton
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:50:23 AM
Marga walks into the B&G slightly behind Rognan, her eyes dart around the room and notices that it's not to different from when she was here the first time a good while ago when she had first thought of joining, but didn't. Back before her trouble at home.

It doesn't matter to me where we sit, just as long as its a comfortable spot

She says this through her telepathy which she uses to communicate with ppl now.

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:55:47 PM
"Fine with me, then lets sit over there." Rognan pointed to a spot that was closer to the front they most of the either spots open. Rognan sat down and looked at Marga.

"So you are telepathic?" He said studing her body laguange. Rognan was a Lorrdian, he could read body laguange like a open book, but his skills were not the best, he could also mimic other people, he normaly didn't use his skills since he was not around his own people.

Marga Alton
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:50:28 AM
Marga goes over to the indicated table and sits down.

Yes, I am telepathic. My ppl are ruled by telepaths because it is believed that we are descended from the Angels who guide us all in our lives. Why do you ask?

Rognan Dar
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:25:13 PM
"It's just interesting. I to am somewhat of a telepath, but mine is with the body, not the mind. What is your people, and where are you from?" Rognan said looking very interested in what she might say.

Marga Alton
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:14:33 AM
My homeworld is Cottman VI and you can always tell the ruling familes from the non ruling families.

Marga twists some of her flame red hair around one of her fingers, a slight smile on her face.

We are born with red hair. I don't know how it is that we always get red hair, but we do. Unfortunately, it's a male dominated society and the only 'free' females there are the Free Amazons or the leader of the Circles. Some one of my status is not allowed to become a Free Amazon, and my potential isn't strong enough to lead a Circle. Yes, I know my ppl are backwards. Most of the girls don't have a problem with the way things are. Mind you, most of the girls have the option of joining the Free Amazons. But what about you. Where do you come from?

Rognan Dar
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:26:21 PM
"I come from a planet called Lorrd, I'm a Lorrdian. My people can all read boby language and mimic voices with ease. Are skill is so good that we can figure out your mood, intentions and other stuff about you by reading your body language. With more time we can identify cultural backround, homeword, occupation, and class. But my skills are not that good.

It all happened when my people were inslaved by the Argazdans, will they were imprisoned they could not interact with one another, so they made a language with body movments, gestures, and mannerism. With this language they got a guerrilla force and overthrowed there masters. That is the history of the Lorrdian." Rognan said taking a deep breath.

Rognan sat up strait and looked for a server droid. He put up his hand and when he got the droids attention he put his hand down.

"So shall we get somthing to eat?"

Marga Alton
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:18:12 AM
Marga listens silently as Rognan tells where he's from and some of his ppls background. When the serving droid arrived to take there order so she pulls out a datapad and types into it her order of perogies and farmers sausage.

I heard somewhere that Domna Xazor's daughter Natia has Lorrdian background. Do you know if this is true?

Rognan Dar
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:41:29 PM
"Well, we have met and she told me her story. And as are meeting went I could tell that she was Lorrdian, if not also for the fact that she told me." Rognan said smiling to himslef, as he remembered that night.

Rognan ordered a steak salad, then returned his attention back to Marga.

Marga Alton
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:30:09 AM
Marga nods her head slightly.

I'm curious about something, how is it that Natia, who has Lorrdian heritage, is Domna Xazor's daughter?

Rognan Dar
Dec 13th, 2002, 02:16:55 PM
"Yes, it is very curious thing. Natia was adopted by Xazor.
Natia's mother died after giving birth to her, and her father was very mean to here. She went over to the dark side and trained there untill, I dont know all the facts, she ran away and her master chased after her.
Somtime later Xazor adopted her and she was trained in the light side of the force, but that didn't last long. She went back over to the dark side and has stade that way to my knowledge.
But what disturbs me is that when we were talking she said that she wanted to kill her leagal gardian, or somthing like that." Rognan said with a sigh.

"But I'm curious, how did you know about her, you are new here are you not?"

Marga Alton
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:16:49 AM
Marga nods her head.

Yes, I am new here, but back home, Domna Xazor is looked upon in high respect. We know only a little of her life, but it is just a rumour that she had a daughter named Natia. Unfortunately, we had no proof of that. Natia is a very lucky girl if her mother is Domna Xazor though it is unfortunate that she is on the Darkside. I'm sure that she will see the error of her ways in time and return to the Lightside. It is a big honour to have anything to do with Domna Xazor, let alone be taught by her.

If you haven't guessed, I hold Domna Xazor in high respect.

Rognan Dar
Dec 14th, 2002, 06:24:44 PM
"Yes I can see that, but if you dont mind me asking, what did Xazor do that she is so highly respected?"

Rognan couldn't stop asking questions, he wanted to know everything about Xazor. He had only met her once and that was when he was excepted into the acadamy, but he didn't know much about her.

Marga Alton
Dec 15th, 2002, 10:54:46 AM
Everybody has the right to ask questions, but they might not always get an answer for them. Domna Xazor was first known to us as a Darksider. She was not respected then, but hated. But then came her struggle for the Lightside and her constant fight against the Darkside. That in itself is very difficult. Once you have tasted the lies of the Darkside, you are addicted to it. But Domna Xazor is fighting that battle and she is winning. She has also done numerous good deeds in the galaxy which is very well liked by my ppl. I myself am still learning what there is to know about Domna Xazor as you can probably already guess. I was very much surprised and honoured when she took me as one of her students. I know I have a good teacher who will do what she can to teach me what I need to know to prevent a reaccurance of what happened at home.

Rognan Dar
Dec 15th, 2002, 09:29:31 PM
"I see. Very interesting that Xazor was a Sith, I didn't know that, but now I do." Rognan said with a smile as the droid came back with there food.

"Aw, yes. Can I get a glass of water too?" Rognan asked the droid. "And do you want somthing to drink Marga."

Marga Alton
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:46:22 AM
Marga nods her head and types out on her datapad that she would like an apple cider, which she shows to the droid as it puts her food down infront of her.

There is still alot about Domna Xazor that I don't know and a lot that my ppl don't know. If Domna Xazor puts her mind to accomplishing something, then she will accomplish it.

Rognan Dar
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:11:07 PM
"Are you not telepathic to droids?" Rognan asked seing that everytime she ordered something, she wrote it down.

Marga Alton
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:37:51 AM
Marga shrugs her shoulders as she goes to take a bite of her food which has arrived. There is one good thing about being a telepath during a meal, you can 'talk' with your mouth full and not get into trouble.

Communicating with droids through telepathy is much more difficult then it is with a living person. I have only been able to do that once, and it wasn't done all that well since the droid received the wrong message. I'm also from a very non-technological world where the mode of transportation is on horse back or walking so I'm still learning the wonderful things that technology can give you.

Rognan Dar
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:23:06 AM
"I see." Rognan said smiling to himself. "I was wondering how it would be like to be telepathic...can you hear your voice as you talk with your mind?" He said picking up a fork and putting salid and steak on to it, taking a wide bit, chewing as he listened.

Marga Alton
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:44:04 AM
It's not really something that can be explained though the easiest way to put it is to say that you are able to put the words right into somebody elses mind and each person who is telepathic has there own way of using it so that it's unique just like the person.

And yes, I can hear my voice as I speak through telepathy though a true mute would not here their voice through telepathy because they would have none.

Rognan Dar
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:05:40 PM
"How does that work? Being mute you cant here yourself speak telepathisly but you just know you did. On the other hand, if your not mute you can..is it just me or does it just not make sence. What would being mute have to do with speaking with your mind? If that is so, can you speak through your mouth at all?"

Marga Alton
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:00:16 AM
It makes perfect sense. If a mute person uses telepathy, their thoughts just form in your head. If your not mute, then it's a voice that forms in your head. A mute person wouldn't know what their voice sounds like so they would not be able to project it to other ppl around them or across vast distances to a person they know.

When I use telepathy, it comes across as a voice, not as a thought. So yes, I can speak verbally, I just chose not to because it is easier for me to keep control over my anger right now. In private though, I use my voice so if I need to at other times, I can use it.

Rognan Dar
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:11:53 PM
"Hmm.." Rognan mutered as he took another bite and thought about the anwser that was juts given.

"I know that people ask this alot and I hope you dont mind me asking, why did you come to be a jedi?"

Marga Alton
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:21:32 AM
Actually, I don't get that alot, at least not yet. I want to learn to control my powers so they don't control me. If I don't learn to be a Jedi, I will have to learn to be Sith or a Dark Jedi, neither of which I want. I want to help ppl.

Marga takes another bite of her meal as she thinks back to some things which she has been told.

And I want to prove to my Father that I have what it takes to become a Jedi, a full Jedi instead of one of those part Jedi back home

Rognan Dar
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:24:56 PM
"Hm, part Jedi..Never heard of that." Rognan said growing quiet, eating his food thoughtfully.

"I'm sorry, all I have been going is asking you question after question, if you want to change the subject please do."

Marga Alton
Dec 21st, 2002, 09:35:17 AM
Marga smiles, at her comment about part Jedi.

My ppl believe in not using anger, hate, fear, aggression when it comes to their powers, but other then that, that's where Jedi and part Jedi, as I've termed it, differ.

I don't mind answering your questions. It's actually quite nice to know that somebody is interested in where I come from. And besides, if a person doesn't ask questions, how are they supposed to learn.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:36:58 PM
The droid rolled up and put there drinks on the table, then rolled away.

"I agree with you about the asking, but sometimes I feel that I'm just interigating people with question. But I cant stop, I just keep asking, but if you dont mind then I dont mind." Rognan smiled and then took another bite, then drank some of his water.

Marga Alton
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:50:52 PM
I truly do not mind answering your questions. It's quite nice actually to have somebody who has an interest in things that I know.

Marga picks up her apple cider and has a sip of it.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:13:35 PM
"No I dont think there is anymore right now, but if I come up with any, you'd be the first to know." Rognan said as he smiled at Marga, giving her a wink at the end and continued to eat, think of questions to ask.

Marga Alton
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:41:24 AM
Marga nods her head slightly, then she closes her eyes for once again her past that brought her here flashes through her againJerimas walks up to me, grabs the embroidery work which I'm doing. 'Give it back Jerimas' "Or what sis, you'll through something at me?" He laughs as I get angry. Then I lose control. Jerimas is at the other end of the room, crumpled on the floor. I had thrown him there. I rush over to him. He's still breathing right now. I yell for help. The house healer shows up quickly, so do others and I'm pushed away from my brother, sent to my room where later I'm punished accordingly from my Father for what I did. I try to explain to him what happened, he won't listen to me. He believes I did what I did on purpose but it was an accident. That night I leave to come to the Academy and actually enter the RC so I can learn my powers. She shakes her head again as she opens her eyes, realising then that she spilled her drink. She quickly grabs some napkins to start mopping it up.

I'm sorry Vai Dom.

Marga blinks back some tears that are in her eyes.

Rognan Dar
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:19:32 PM
Rognan raised a eyebrow when she closed her eye's, not that it was strange, but because he could see through her body langauge -Lorrdians call Kenetic communication- and saw that something was bothering her. And when she spiled her drink, as quick as a flash he stood up and grabed some napkins and was cleaning it up.

"Dont worry about it....Is there something wrong, Marga?" Rognan turned tord her, just in time to see her fight back a tear.

Marga Alton
Dec 31st, 2002, 10:36:09 AM
Marga shakes her head and then nods.

Just the same thing that is bothering me right now that has bothered me since I last saw my brother Jerimas. I'm just reliving a memory that I wiwsh I never had. I get flash backs to when I hurt my brother even though I knoow that it was a complete accident, I just can't help but blame myself for his death since it was the injury that I gave him that killed him.

Rognan Dar
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:08:58 PM
He was shocked, and yet no words came to his mouth. Rognan didn't know what to tell her, or how to comfort someone that accidently killed another. But all he did was strech out his hand and put it one her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

After a moment he took his hand away and finaly said something.

"I dont know what you did..but I have learned that holding onto the past, only makes thing worse. You have to let go, but not forget, just move on. I know I shouldn't say what I do not do myself...But I am trying to let go and move on. I hope that helps, if not then I dont know what to do..." Rognan said bowing his head down as he remebered his past.

Marga Alton
Jan 1st, 2003, 07:32:21 PM
Marga smiles slightly.

Where I am from, our pasts are everything to us. They mold us to who we will be in the future. If we do not know of our past, we do not have a future, it is believed. And believe me, I am trying to let go of my past, to let go of what happened to Jerimas, but I am having no luck on it at all.

Rognan Dar
Jan 1st, 2003, 07:59:57 PM
"Do you mind telling me your past, since I dont know what you are talking about. If dont want to I understand completly." Rognan said as his eye's fixed on her.

Marga Alton
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:30:45 AM
Marga nods her head slighty.

I will tell you of my recent past. That which brought me here to begin with. I've always been different from other girls on my homeworld. I wanted to see the galaxy, but it is all but forbidden for us girls to do that. But I managed to get a special dispensation in order to spend some time amongst the stars, to see what is offered. I originally came here to join the GJO, but I didn't have the courage to so I went back home.

I was living my life as best I could being the daughter of a Coymn Lord. My brother Jerimas was my parents favourite child. He was also the Edling, the Heir, to my Father. He got to do what he wanted to do. The rest of us envied him because he never got in trouble. The rest of us did. We even got in trouble for the things that he did.

Then one day, I was sitting on the balcony of my Fathers estate when Jerimas came in and grabbed the embroidery work that I was doing. It was going to be a gift to him for his birthday which was coming up. He then commented that it was garbage. I told him to give it back, he said no and I got angry. It didn't help matters that Jerimas started to laugh when I got angry. I lost control and he went flying across the room, hitting the wall rather hard. Only training I had had was with my telepathy, but as of late, I had been hurting ppl with my powers when ever I got angry.

I fled the planet when Jerimas got hurt, knowing that if I stayed, I would be in for at least a severe whipping for what I had done. After I arrived here, Jerimas died of the injuries that he sustained from me. Therefor it is my fault that he is dead. My Mother, shortly after Jerimas died, killed herself.

That in short is my recent past that keeps haunting me right now.

Rognan Dar
Jan 2nd, 2003, 12:49:11 PM
He didn't know what to say. Now that he knew what she has been through, he to knew that it wouldn't be as easy to forget as he thought.

"I'm sorry..."

Rognan didn't know what else to say, he just went over what was just said untill he didn't want to think about it anymore. He just sat there, a quiet and shocked look on his face. Though he didn't know how she felt, he for some reason felt like it was his problem too.

Marga Alton
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:30:12 AM
You have no need to apologize Vai Dom, for it was not your fault. I'm the one who needs to be apologizing to my family for the lost of two loved ones.

Marga starts eating her meal again, but this time in silence. Upon completion of her meal, she resumes speaking.

The only thing left for me to do right now is to move on with my life. That is one reason why I'm here. I knew that I would be able to come here and that I would be able to start making a home for myself here.

Rognan Dar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:32:49 PM
"Well, thats good that your starting over. But I see that there is some hesitation, and you said that it's what you need to do. But your holding onto something, right?" Rognan said useng his Lorrdian skills, trying to find out what was holding her back.

Marga Alton
Jan 6th, 2003, 10:20:41 AM
Is there not usually hesitation when starting over or starting something new?? This is a new life for me, one that I don't plan to botch up like I did at home. Oh well, at least this way, with Jerimas dead, there is one less person to tease my sisters.

Marga does a weak smile for a moment and then stops even trying.

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:46:09 PM
"You need to let go of what your brother has done to you or your sisters. Try thinking of something that you..did like about him, and then focus on that and dont let it go. Keep it in your mind." The Lorrdian said as he noticed her weak smile and felt sorry for her. He so wanted to help, but his efferts were fruitless.

Marga Alton
Jan 8th, 2003, 10:55:56 AM
Marga smiles and laughs lightly verbally, but when she speaks again, it's through telepathy.

I wish I could find something that I like about my brother or what he's done, but truthfully, there is nothing that I like about him. He was a self-centered arrogant person who cared for nothing except what was his and himself.

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:40:36 PM
"Ok, that doesn't help....Just forget about it then. I guess all I can say now is to start a new family, a family here with the Jedi." Rognan said as he finished his food, then gulped down the rest of his drink.

Marga Alton
Jan 9th, 2003, 10:11:42 AM
I'm going to have to do my best to start a new family here. In some ways I already have a new family, the Jedi.

Rognan Dar
Jan 9th, 2003, 02:53:32 PM
Rognan had a itching feeling, one that was with him most of the conversation, something that he wanted to ask but didn't feel like this was the place for it. But, out oft he blue he spoke.

"Can you...teach me...to speak through my mind?"

Marga Alton
Jan 9th, 2003, 05:09:52 PM
Marga is shocked by Rognan's request for her to teach him how to use telepathy.

Did I hear right?? You want me to teach you how to use telepathy?? Yes, you did say that. I'm just surprised that somebody would ask me to teach them that. It's something that the Keepers of the Circle would do. Or someone who is fully trained. But if you want me to, I will teach you though I can not garentee that you will be able use telepathy, but most Force users can use it.

Rognan Dar
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:14:42 PM
"I hope I can...I love langauge...all type's of it. From body, to mind, to wooky, to rodian. I just want to learn them all." He said with a sigh. He didn't know if she was aloud to teach him, he alway heard that you cant teach something untill you become a knight, but he wanted to learn this just as much as any other langauge.

Marga Alton
Jan 10th, 2003, 09:52:05 AM
Marga herself isn't to sure if she would be allowed to teach Rognan how to use telepathy, but telepathy is something that she's good at and as Rognan says, he loves languages and telepathy is just another language to learn.

Along with speaking with telepathy, you can project images into anothers mind to show them something. It's all extremely fun to use if you use it properly.

Rognan Dar
Jan 10th, 2003, 02:50:29 PM
"Oh, you think thats fun? Reading the body is fun too, not to mention that they cant tell that your doing it, but it is a little harder for beginners." Rognan laughed at himself. "So...how would one start. And I wonder, if I could...could I mimic telepathicly

Marga Alton
Jan 10th, 2003, 05:47:06 PM
To find out if you can mimic telepathically, you would have to learn telepathy first. Some really quick learners, all they need to be told is you have to project your thoughts to a single person or a group of ppl. Then you pray that they don't have a bad reaction to telepathy being used on them.

Rognan Dar
Jan 11th, 2003, 12:04:02 AM
"Pray...yes..." He said thinking to himself. Could he really do it. Could he speak telepathically. The only way to know, would be to try. So thats what he did, he closed his eye's so that he could consintrate. He thought of what he wanted to say, then tried moving it to Marga, but didn't know if it worked. To her it would have sounded bleary, not understandable, but yet heard.

"Did you hear anything?" He said opening his eye's.

Marga Alton
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:29:20 AM
Marga smiles as she hears what she would term static come from Rognan.

Well done Rognan. But you need to clear up what your trying to communicate. You must have at least a bit of natural talent for telepathy in you. And remember, until you get the hang of it, it's always best to stick with small simple words and work up from there.

Rognan Dar
Jan 11th, 2003, 03:51:34 PM
"Ok..." He said closing his eye's again, think of a short word to say, and then keeped repeating it to himself before trying to say it to her. Hi...hi...hi, he repeated, then thought if he opened his eye's to see who he was trying to talk to that it might work better that way. So he opened his eye's and straned to say "hi" to her, though he didn't know if it worked.

Marga Alton
Jan 12th, 2003, 11:44:45 AM
Marga smile gets bigger.

That's right Rognan.

Marga lets her smile get bigger yet again since it seems that with her minimum instructions, Rognan is starting on the basics of telepathy.

It's always best at the start to stick with easy simple words until you figure out more of your thought patterns and how to make sending things through telepathy easier.

Rognan Dar
Jan 12th, 2003, 06:54:13 PM
"Wow....never thought it would be that hard....But I feel better now that I know I can, just needs time and work, like all languages." Rognan couldn't resist smiling, he felt so good, but didn't want to stop, but though it would be better if he asked his master to teach him the rest.

"Were you born telepathic, Marga?"

Marga Alton
Jan 13th, 2003, 10:38:04 AM
Marga smiles slightly.

Yes, I was born telepathic. My parents never got any peace from me until I learned how to control it. When I was younger, every time I went into a crowd, I heard thoughts from the ppl around me. It was enough to drive one crazy but I survived that.

They only taught me how to control my telepathy because an untrained telepath is a danger to themselves and everybody around them.

Rognan Dar
Jan 13th, 2003, 03:44:07 PM
"How so?" The Lorrdian said, getting more interested in what she was saying.

Marga Alton
Jan 13th, 2003, 04:02:57 PM
It is believed that an untrained telepath could do damage to somebody elses mind by accident when they are picking up other ppl's thoughts. As well as the fact that if they send a message telepathically, they can give brain damage to themselves and everybody else around them.

Marga shifts her position slightly, not used to somebody asking her questions about telepathy or any other abilities.

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 01:56:59 AM
"Huh...I didn't know that that could happen." The Lorrdian saw that she was uncomfortable talking about talking about this subject, but he didn't know what else to say.

"Um...Do you want...some kind of desert?"

Marga Alton
Jan 14th, 2003, 09:18:02 AM
Marga smiles, happy that they are off the topic of telepathy.

Dessert sounds good to me.

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 02:24:02 PM
"Ok....um...what do you want?"

He himself didn't know what he wanted either, but he let her chose first as he waved down a diffrent droid.

Marga Alton
Jan 14th, 2003, 04:02:37 PM
Marga pulls out her datapad again and types out that she would like a slice of apple pie and shows it to the droid when is shows up to take there orders.

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2003, 11:18:45 PM
"I would like a...slice of cheese cake, please." And the droid was gone, getting their order.

"So you like apple pie? I love apple pie, but heard that cheese cake is really good too."

Marga Alton
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:08:28 AM
Marga smiles at the mention of cheesecake.

"Cheesecake is good. I've had it once before and that is the only time I've ever had it and the only time I ever will have it. I'm allergic to something that's in it unfortunately.

I love apple pie as well. Back home, I used to make apple pie everyday during the apple season. My parents always told me that I make the best apple pie in the galaxy. Maybe someday when I get some apples here, I'll make you some."

Rognan Dar
Jan 15th, 2003, 03:12:12 PM
There was a smile on his face that went from ear to ear.

"You'd make me a pie...Well, thanks. I'll have to get you some apples then." The smile still there.

The droid rolled up then and beep at them as it put down there treats and rolled away. He took his fork and sliced a piece off and put it on his mouth, chewing thoughtfully.

"This is good...But a little to sweat for my taste."

Marga Alton
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:37:28 AM
Marga takes a bite of her apple pie and smiles.

This pies good, though it could use some more seasoning for my taste.

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2003, 04:04:52 PM
Rognan finished his cake and stacked the dirty dishes in a pile in the center of the table.

"I dont think I could eat another bite of anything." He said leaning back in his set.

Marga Alton
Jan 16th, 2003, 09:33:51 PM
Marga smiles again before frowning after finishing her apple pie.

I know what you mean. I hardly ever stuff myself like I have today.

Marga runs her hands through her long red hair again.

Rognan Dar
Jan 19th, 2003, 05:53:22 PM
"Well...Its getting late, and I should get back to feed my Wevicat." He said standing up, then dug into his pocket and pulled out a hand full of credits and placed them on the table.

"It was great to have dinner with you." Rognan said smiling.

Marga Alton
Jan 20th, 2003, 09:43:58 AM
Marga nods as she stands up as well.

Thank-you for the splendid dinner Vai Dom. It was a great dinner and I will have to repay your kindness.

Rognan Dar
Jan 20th, 2003, 10:44:18 PM
"Dont worry about it, you dont have to do anything for me." A smile came to Rognan's face as he scratched the back of his head.

"You could....make that pie, as a thank-you." He put out his arm, making a loop like hole. "Shall I acompany you back to your room?"

Marga Alton
Jan 21st, 2003, 09:38:56 AM
Marga smiles as Rognan offers his arm which she takes.

Then I shall make you that pie which your wanting, but you would only be able to get it after you eat some of my cooking.

Rognan Dar
Jan 21st, 2003, 04:57:45 PM
Rognan's grin increased.

"Are you saying that you want me to come over for another dinner?" He said as they start walking out of the B&G.

Marga Alton
Jan 22nd, 2003, 09:32:01 AM
Marga smiles up at Rognan before she glances at the ground.

Yes, I am saying I would like you over for dinner in my room. You're a very nice caring sensative person. And I like that.

Rognan Dar
Jan 22nd, 2003, 07:45:24 PM
"Well, thank-you." He said as they came to the GJO. "Dinner sounds great, just one question...do you cook well." He said in a teasing manner, not really meaning anything by it. "I'm just kidding. Yeah, so just say when you want me over and I'll be there. Oh, would you mind if I brought my wevicat? She hasn't been out much, and I want her to meet my friends and such."

Marga Alton
Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:32:28 AM
Marga smiles and shakes her head.

Yes, I do cook well from what I've been told. I don't mind if you bring your wevicat. Let's say tomorrow night at 6.

Rognan Dar
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:33:14 PM
"Then tomorrow night at 6 it is."

They came to the LQ and entered in halls into the hug complex. He had a little trouble remembering where he had found her room. After a second or too they turned a corner and he remebered. Her room as a few doors down.

Marga Alton
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:27:16 AM
Marga smiles at the thought of the fun that she's going to have tomorrow preparing dinner. All to quickly they're at the door to her quarters where she stops.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night Rognan. If I'm lucky, then supper will be the best you've had for a long long time and the best you will have for a long time.

Rognan Dar
Jan 24th, 2003, 01:06:15 PM
"Then I look forward to that night, Untill then, I bid you good night." Rognan said bowing as Marga entered her room and closed the door. What a great night it had been, and then hopfully the next night will be just as great. He walked the halls for a few minutes, thinking about tonight, untill he came to his room. He enter and went strait to bed.