PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone there?

Satine
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:19:49 PM
Satine entered the recruitmant center and looked around.

"Not bad, quite beautiful actually." She said looking around at the building. "Now all I have to do is find someone to talk to."

So Satine continued her search looking for anyone that could help her, because she was looking forward to joining the ranks of the Jedi.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:35:30 PM
"Greetings.....Satine. What a pretty name. You seek the Jedi..."

They were simple facts gathered from the young woman's mind by another, a Garou Knight who appeared from behind a pillar on the fringes of the Recruitment Center. Her white robes clung to her body with a certain grace given to her by the Light that emminated from her aura. Her waist length blonde hair was done up in Garou Warrior Braids with silver coins woven into the locks. They clanged together softly as she walked until she came to stop just a meter from Satine. With a deep bow, Xazor returned to her height of 5'6" and her cyan eyes came to rest upon those of the Jedi hopeful.

"I'm Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. It's a pleasure to meet you....."

Satine
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:10:59 AM
Satine returned the bow and said, "The pleasure is mine." She smiled, "I'm assuming I can talk to you about my wishes to join the Jedi? At least I think that is why I was brought here. I'm not really sure, I can't seem to remember anything."

She was troubled and paused a moment to think over her words when a sure true feeling came over her. "Yes, that is why I am here, I know it." Some how the only feeling that remained was that this was where she belonged.

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:42:40 AM
"Can't remember? Why is that?" I asked, coming into the room. "Was there an accident or similar?"

Satine
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:05:58 AM
"I don't know why. Everything is just blank."

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:12:02 AM
"Please" I stated, "I'm not trying to interrogate you. I'm only trying to find out more about you. It is strange however - a Padawan of mine also came here with total memory loss, so you are not the first. What did you say you name was again?"

Anthony Scott
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:15:17 AM
A new Jedi Padawan sat quietly in the corner, listening to the conversation. He had spent many a days in here lately listening to the different stories that people had to tell. He sighed, realizing that his was by far the easiest to come from -- and that he had much to be thankful for. He continued watching the three women converse.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:20:14 AM
ooc: Due to time restrictions, I have been unable to post much here. I apologize. :)

ic:

Xazor stepped back to the side and slightly behind as her Mother spoke to Satine. She sighed to herself with understanding, for she too had many cases of memory loss. Her memory had been wiped clean at one point and just recently she had gotten into a fight that had some negative outcomes, one of which was memory loss but also some abilities went with it. The Knight kept her eyes upon Satine, hoping that she was comfortable in telling her tale....

Satine
Dec 28th, 2002, 05:09:37 PM
Responding to Helenias she said, "My name is Satine. I did not know my past when I first came here, but now after a visit to Yoghurt's it has mostly all come back. It's hard to tell my past here and I think now that I know it I may have to rethink my request to join." She sighed and decided to continue.

"I was an assasin. I do not know how I lost my memory or how I came to be here, I only know the truth of what I was. The voices of my victims have been with me since I gained my memory back, and I think I just need time." She stopped, lost for words and frustrated with herself for just not knowing how to continue.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:04:50 AM
Xazor nodded in understanding and smiled gently, placing a hand upon the woman's shoulder.

"I understand....I too come from a dark past with memory lost along the way. It is no cup of tea, I tell you that. So you've come the Jedi, but why? Do you seek to renew your life? It is not an easy path to follow......"

Helenias Evenstar
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:22:42 AM
"No, it is not an easy path" I continued, "But it is a wothwhile one. Being an Assassin in a former life wont be a hinderance. I myself was of the Imperial Guards before I came here. There are many of us whom understand where it is you came from. Training and help we can give to you - and even if you decide this path is not for you, such we can give while you stay you will find of use. There can be no guaranttees given, nor promises of ultimate outcome, but I can say I can show you a path of peace you might well find to your liking. My name is Helenias Evenstar, Jedi Knight, also Senator of Arcan IV and it is my pleasure to greet you"

Satine
Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:03:29 PM
Seeing that others had faced hardships like hers was comforting, and she was grateful for the hope they gave her. Maybe she did not need to rethink her path. Something had brought her to the Jedi and she felt no need to question the reasoning behind it. Here she could find acceptance, and a chance to start over.

She smiled at the hand on her shoulder and Helenias' greeting, "The pleasure is mine." she replied.

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:54:00 AM
I gave a glance to my adopted daughter, Xazor and nodded slightly. An understanding towards each other. I was indicating that I felt Satine was indeed someone I could train.

"What is it you would like to know of the Jedi ways first?" I asked, addressing Satine. "Where is it you would like to start?"

Xazor Elessar
Jan 3rd, 2003, 10:49:00 AM
Xazor bowed gently to her Mother and smiled upon Satine. Her eyes glanced over at another group of newcomers before she backed away a step.

"It appears as though you have this handled, Mother...others need to be welcomed too. If you ever need anything, Satine...there are people here who you can trust...I included."

With that, the Jedi Knight made her way to the other strangers and began speaking with them.

Satine
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:35:48 AM
Satine bowed in farewell as Xazor went off to greet the newcomers and then turned back to Helenias

"Well, one thing I'd like to learn is the art of healing. My life has already caused so much pain, I would like to learn how to stop the pain and promote life, physically and mentally."

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 4th, 2003, 04:41:24 AM
"A good place to start from" I commented. "If you would like, settle in first within the Living quarters and when you feel ready, The Acadamy will await. When you feel rested and refreshed, we will begin"

OOC : Which is basically my way of saying when your ready, begin something in the Acadamy section and I will reply as soon as I see it. For questions, comments or just to say hello, feel free to PM me at any time.

Satine
Jan 4th, 2003, 11:07:42 PM
"Yes Master." Satine replied bowing. She then left to find a room in the living to begin settling into the Order.

OOC:Alright I will :)

Helenias Evenstar
Jan 6th, 2003, 01:11:00 AM
OOC : And as a last word in this thread, welcome to the Jedi Order and I hope you enjoy your stay