PDA

View Full Version : Any familiar faces???

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Dec 8th, 2002, 01:38:58 AM
Im hoping some of you remember me. I still remember this place and mostly everyone i knew. Sorry iv been gone for so so long. For a sec there I kinda lost the feeling, but its back again and i feel like roleplaying again. I see Xazor is still here and Lance alot more but those are the only two i remember very clearly. If one of you people could refresh me on whats going on around here id be extremely happy. BTW Where's my old master is she still around?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:46:06 AM
Welcome back Anakin, glad to see you plan on returning to the boards. I'm sure you might remember seeing me around back in my earlier Padawan days, now I'm a Knight... along with many other Padawans you knew. The Greater Jedi Order headquarters was moved to Coruscant. Obviously, a new council has been elected. Alpha, Akkrabim, Anbira Hicchoru, Verse Dawnstrider, and Ryla Relvinian were all promoted to the ranks of Jedi Master.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:11:08 PM
Wow! Alt has changed while iv been away. Cant talklong right now im ona school comp. when i should b doing other work. Ill b back today to talk.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:41:49 PM
Hi.... Ummm...Actually I have not been around. Funny thing I saw this post. I basically got like you Ani..I needed out of RPing. But I miss everyone :(

What a way for me to say "Hi" huh?! Well I hope all is well with everyone.

I actually have the flu :x So I am not doing too good. :( But I wanted to say HI. I promise to post as soon as I start feeling better. OOC of course.

PLEASE Take care all.

Taataani Meorrrei
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:49:36 PM
<font size=7>Lejia!</font>

(glomp!) :D

Oriadin
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:37:40 AM
Blimey. This really is a grand old return, and with Sage returning too. Whats going on!?

Not sure if you remember me but I to have gone on to become a Knight. ObiWan2 hasnt been around for ages now. I assume he was still your master? Nice to have you back.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:52:39 PM
Thanks Oriadin, I do remember you. I remember alot of people around here. Although there's alot more that i dont. Im just hear to roleplay. Im into it again, but with another site and different story as Star Wars. I wont say it because ya'll would think im stupid for liking it. But its really slow moving, and i need constant movement in everything like it is here. Ill prolly finish my training then just mingle around and have fun.