PDA

View Full Version : A "powerful" villain...

Yuu-huu
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:46:15 AM
Yuu-huu, Prince of Darkness, Drinker of the Sacred 'hoo, has escaped! He runs barefoot through the cold streets of Coruscant, cackling to himself and plotting, ever plotting against the people around him

"Heeehahahahaaaaaa! FEAR ME!"

He throws himself on the window of a shop and rolls his eyes crazily at the patrons.

"I AM GOD! You are my pawns! You will be made to lift heavy things and carry them around! You have no say in the matter, it is my WILL!"

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 01:47:54 PM
"Oh brother, another crazy one."

Zatania upturned her lip at the sight of the man's squished face against the glass by her booth. The young sith apprentice was not usually easily distracted by those around her, but then again, people usually don't run into glass screaming worthless things at the top of their lungs. He reminded her of a cartoon character.

"Eh, whatever. The men in the white coats will come for him soon."

She turned her attention away from the stranger and back to her book.

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 02:44:32 PM
He slides off the glass and throws himself at it again, shattering the window and sprawling atop her table.

DO NOT DREAM OF IGNORING ME, MORTAL!

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 02:50:48 PM
Videl picks up Yuu by the back of his gi, letting him dangle enough that he spins to face her.

"Lost a few of your marbles haven't you?"

Her panther Shiji bats at Yuu lightly with his paws, further mocking him.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 04:44:18 PM
Zatania began to laugh, poking the man's forehead in a similar way to the panther. Mockingly.

"Mortal? If only you knew."

She rolled her eyes, amused by the antics of this foolish man.

"And just how are you going to make us obey you? You don't look very capable of even trying."

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 04:54:31 PM
YOU MOCK MY POWER!?

Yuu-huu flails and frees himself from Videl's grasp, kicking a foot and nailing the panther that was poking him. The animal backed off and uttered a low growl.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, FOOL!

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 04:56:54 PM
"Yeah. Kicking animals just shows how powerful you are." Zatania said in a sarcastic manner. "What asylum did you escape from, buddy? The local alley of drunkards?"

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:22:04 PM
Videl's panther thwacks Yuu over the head with one of his paws hard before growling in his face.

"Won't do you any good to hit my pets, nutter."

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:51:34 PM
Yuu-huu dances back out into the street, his torn sheet cape flutteirng in the breeze. He points a palm at the ladies in the cafe.

BEHOLD THE MIGHT OF MY FORCE PUSH!

A large truck was coming straight at the psycho. It's driver swerved, but overcompensated and smashed into the cafe. Yuu-huu didn't notice, his "Force push" had succeeded beautifully.

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:53:23 PM
Videl picked up the truck easily and held it up for a moment.

"Can you do this?"

She asked before setting it down.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:58:53 PM
Zatania yawned, watching the sith master pick up the truck easily while all the lunatic could do was cause it to swerve by simply being an idiot.

"I'd say she's stronger than you are. Hell, I'm only an apprentice right now and I'm probably stronger than you are."

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 06:59:37 PM
Yuu-huu laughs loudly as Videl lifts the truck.

Behold, you are my SLAVE, for you have lifted the heavy objects! My power over you is absolute!

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 07:10:31 PM
"If we were to beat the crap out of you right now, would that still be your doing?"

Zatania raised out of her seat, then hopped out of the broken window, looking back at Videl.

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:45:21 PM
Videl picks up the truck yet again, holding it over Yuu.

"And what if I were to drop this on you would that be your doing?"

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:02:44 PM
Yuu-huu can't get over it. She was doing his bidding!

I AM YOUR LORD AND MASTER! I AM IMMORTAL!

As he's speaking, events transpire once more in his favor. The driver falls out of the door, throwing off the truck's balance and sending it crashing the floor next to him, as opposed to on top of him. This simply fuels his ego.

I AM YOUR GOD! BEHOLD, YOU CANNOT HARM ME!

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:05:16 PM
Videl grabs him by the back of his gi and cocks back her arm, showing that she will hit him.

"Really now? Can you stop me from punching you?"

Videl punches him hard in the face.

"Opps, guess not!"

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:07:50 PM
Yuu-huu's so high on himself he doesn't blink, but simply laughs like a madman...well, more accurately like an idiot.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:08:06 PM
Zatania laughed, almost sounding like a child giggling in a secretive manner. She was rather enjoying watching Videl do the dirty work, but she bet it was just as much fun on Videl's part too. Either way, that HAD to hurt.

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:12:11 PM
Videl raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell? Take this!"

She brought up her leg and kneed him in the groin.

"Feel that?"

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:24:31 PM
Feel it? He's padded there, it goes with being a psycho ward patient. But yes, he does feel something from it.

My dangly bits throb with pain...it does nothing more than fuel my POWER!

He lashes out and slaps a lucky backhand across Videl's face. Her face twitches aside a little, he think's he's jacksmacked her with a Force boosted blow that nearly took her head off. That'll teach her to mess with The Prince of Darkness!

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:27:29 PM
Videl lets go and slams down both fists on his spine, sending him to the ground with a hard smack.

"Feel that?"

She smirks wryly.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:45:37 PM
Zatania suddenly burst out laughing when he said "dangly bits".

"Where in blazes...? Cripes, I don't even want to know where that came from!"

She could hardly control herself, having to lean against the wall. But even while she was laughing, she was still trying to think of a way to bring his attitude down a notch.

Yuu-huu
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:55:33 PM
Yuu-huu bounces as he hits the ground, the attaches himself to Videl's leg with a vice grip.

MY POWER IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY! BE WARY, OR I SHALL UNLEASH MY ULTIMATE FURY!

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:56:23 PM
Videl gives him a large shock of force lightning, sending the little man flying.

"Nutter."

Zatania Duvall
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:58:03 PM
Zatania finally walks towards the two and motions towards Videl, while tapping one high heeled shoe.

"May I take a shot?"

She smirked, having something rather simple in mind. But it'd probably hurt beyond all belief.

Videl
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:59:23 PM
Videl raises an eyebrow.

"I guess..."

Zatania Duvall
Dec 14th, 2002, 12:02:56 AM
"I'm beginning to think buying these shoes was actually a good idea."

Zatania walked towards where Yuu landed and stepped right onto his back with those stillettos jabbing right into his spine.

"It feels good to actually walk all over someone."

Yuu-huu
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:46:40 PM
The shock is just like what they tried to use to kill him once...it didn't work then, it doesn't now. The stomping is like being jabbed with a stick, his delusions of power make him think it's less damage than it really is. He stands, throwing her balance off, and cackles like a kid who just bought his first videogame.

No chance! FEAR ME!

Zatania Duvall
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:08:07 PM
Zatania's eyes went wide when she realized that he was standing up. Short moments later, she was laying on her back on the cement, her legs in an uncomfortable position in the air. She quickly scrambled to a sitting position, pushing her skirt down.

"You little wretch!"

She swept her foot out underneathe him to try and trip him, fully ticked off beyond all belief.

Yuu-huu
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:43:57 PM
As she sweeps her leg he dives on it and clings to it. It'll take something strong to get him off.

"ULTIMATE FURY!"

Yuu-huu begins to prepare for the "attack" that was meant for Videl. He learned it, oddly enough, by watching animals brought in to sooth the more calm patients. He remembered one poor girl crying as a dog attacked her leg, and orderlies trying to separate the furious animal from her. He finds it to be an effective offensive move, and unleashes his wrath upon Zatania. The look of abject horror and disgust on her face is unparalled. This moron is humping her leg.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:47:01 PM
"AGH! What the hell are you doing?!"

Her anger was rising by the moment, and without even thinking, she used the force to push him off of her.

"I've been violated!"

She cringed and stood up, trying to think of something that would take care of this idiot once and for all. Whatever it was had to hurt his ego.. because it was obvious that he got off from pain.

Videl
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:58:42 AM
Videl raises an eyebrow before picking up the disturbed little man and punching him in the dangly bits as he had called them earlier.

"Wonder what village is missing their idiot...."

Yuu-huu
Dec 17th, 2002, 08:44:28 AM
Another shot to the pills. Ooh, it huuuuurts...but he's the Prince of Darkness, cheap low blows cannot stop him!

Ceres Duvall
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:54:25 AM
OOC Oops, wrong account. Delete this.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:55:14 AM
"I have an idea."

Zatania narrowed her eyes and growled at the man, rolling up her sleeves.

"How about showing us this actual power? Try to hit me. I dare you. And don't do any of that humping crap because that's not true power."

Yuu-huu
Dec 21st, 2002, 05:27:14 AM
He's faster than he looks, next thing she knows he's behind her, hugging her around the waist. Before he was a "Sith Lord" he was a wrestler. He heaves over backwards and slams her shoulders into the pavement with a beautiful German Suplex.

POWER!

He flexes, then flings himself upon Videl, windmilling his arms wildly.

Videl
Dec 21st, 2002, 11:30:50 PM
"Quite the frisky little bugger aren't you?"

Videl couldn't help but laugh, normally she would have killed off a person like Yuu-huu in an instant but the man was far too fun to play with. She continued to chuckle at him as she blocked his fists.

Zatania Duvall
Dec 22nd, 2002, 12:02:16 PM
"Alright, this idiot is getting on my nerves."Zatania thought to herself as she rubbed her shoulders.

"Wrestling moves... Always thought they were fake."

She stood up and did something simple instead of trying some extravegant plan to hurt the man's ego. In some cultures, spitting at someone's feet is the ultimate insult. And thats just what she wanted to do.

"You have no power. We have the power. Try to lift me with the force. All you can do are cheap wrestling moves."

Yuu-huu
Jan 1st, 2003, 10:29:47 PM
Yuu-huu doesn't hear. He's windmilling his arms, trying to get a hit in on Videl, and ranting all the while.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE....

Videl
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:38:39 PM
Videl laughs some more as she puts her hand in his face to keep him back.

"He's quite entertaining, I'll give him that."