Dec 7th, 2002, 11:32:12 PM
Ok here' me new sig. Let's see if it works

ra hath
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:07:22 AM
sweet !! how can I get one

Gouyen Chee
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:59:26 PM
[Darth Vader breathing]Impressive, most impressive.[/Darth Vader breathing]

And Ra, I can probably make up a sig for you. Just tell me what you have in mind and I'll see what I can do. And if you already have a picture for your character, that would be a big help.

If you want to check out some of my handiwork, go to http://home.earthlink.net/~robidougge/index.html
That's my personal sig gallery.

Malice Draclau
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:53:38 PM
Thanks. Gouyen, love your sig. The eyes make her look damn scarey. Hell, if that's how your char looks, i think malice would be scared to just look at her lol.

ra hath
Dec 10th, 2002, 01:05:47 PM
a pic from the new game gun grave would be great .I would like it to say.( Ra born of fire)

Gouyen Chee
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:28:57 PM
Glad you like it. :D And yes, that's how her eyes look -- that's why I'm constantly refering to her as "obsidian eyed."

Ra, I'll see what I can do with the sig.

ra hath
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:37:43 PM
many thanks Gouyen:)

SashaKovalev
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:11:57 PM
I like the new sig, Gouyen. :)

And I happen to think her eyes are pretty cool....

Malice Draclau
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:08:35 PM
They are cool......but also scary. Sasha, where's your sig?

SashaKovalev
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:10:34 PM
*grins proudly*

Mine is right here..... *glances down*

Gouyen Chee
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:29:01 PM
And guess who made it..... >D

SashaKovalev
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:55:38 PM
*laughs* Oh yeah, I should have given props to GOUYEN for it.... :)

Hey...can I ask you to add something to it maybe? Im waiting on permission from someone for the part I want, but if its cool with him will it be too much trouble to add it...?

Malice Draclau
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:26:00 PM
ok now don't mnd this post, i have to put it here cuse for some stupid reason, i can't reply this to the thread i was typing it for. A screen keeps coming up saying i can't access it. Stupid thing. Anyways i think it's my comp so i gots to fix it. But for now it goes here. By the way, tell me if it's good or not.:)

Though the spikes shooting out of the armor and the sword caused the demon lord to cry in agony, he would not let go of his hold. This vampyre would die by his hand.....or tail as it seemed. Blood began to drip from his hand as the spikes protruded from it, the pain of it felt like exstacy to the demon. Valirion wasn't the only one whom loved pain, as Malice too was very much accustomed to it.

Then something happened he hadn't expected, a fireball came shooting from Valirion's hand aimed at the sith. In quick response, Malice threw the sword in front of him, the spikes jerking out of his hand. The fire engulfed the sword......but still continued on it's path. Hitting the sith master, Valirion was ripped from the demon's grip, falling back to the ground with a thud. While Malice himself was sent flying backwards. His tough skin only able to handle so much as the fire burned into his chest. Malice flew completely off the stage, landing in the fourth row of seats, crashing amongst them, shattering the chairs with ease form his massive form.

Lying there, The pain enveloped his body. His hand was bleeding, the wound in his side had barley started to heal, stopping the bleeding from it. His tail too was cut up from the spikes. The worst though, it seemed, was his chest. The fire had charred his chest area, the smell of burnt flesh began to fill the big room. Barley being able to stand, Malice eyed the vampyre. His anger had overwhelmed him, taking control. No longer would sensible, years filled with fighting knowledge be judging his actions. No, instead, the anger and pain he felt would dictate what went on from here.

*No......mercy.....YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!*

An enraged roar from the demon caused an increase of darkside energy within the room. All the pain that had been delt, all the anger that had exploded. All were merely a gateway for Malice. A door, to further reach into the deadly powers of the darkside. A black aura seemed to form around his body, a cloud of negative energy was appearing over his head. Truth be told, he was begining to get physically weak, but mentally he was never stronger. His mind and body, for the first time focused on one thing. The destruction of this being.

*I WILL HAVE YOUR FLESH VAMPYRE........AND YOU WILL KNOW THE WRATH OF A DEMON!!!!!*

The yelling continued. His black eyes flashing a deep sea blue. Lightning crackled as the black cloud grew even more. Unknowingly Malice had tapped further into his powers then expected. A miniature storm had been created in the result. Gales of wind suddenly appeared, blowing first at a soft 10 mph. But quickly picked up to an astonishing 35-40 mph winds. The cloud by now had grown bigger a well, easily covering over the floor, it's reach almost to the stage. With his mind set on Valirion, Malice let out another ear defening shout, thrusting both hands towards the vampyre.

The broken chair pieces picked up by the wind sped towards the undead darksider, he knew that wooden spikes wouldn't kill him, but it would give him what he wanted......pain. The black lightning that came from the dark clouds struck once more, gliding across the floor like a professional skater on Hoth. It's evil energy also headed towards the vampyre, furthering the amount of pain he would expect.

All the while, Darkside energy from the demon sith master continued to pour out from his body into the room. Increasing the elemental powers around him. He had learned this attack from a fellow sith long ago. When it was used against him, defeating him. It was a single attack, that involved all the elements combining together. That's exactly what it did. From the lightning, fire spread across the floor in it's wake. The hot, searing flames being picked up by the winds creating a sort of molotov of fire and wind together.

The element of earth was soon introduced as the ground around them began to shake and twist, changing form. Huge pillars of rocks shot up from the ground, destroying anything in it's path. Looks rocks and boulders that fell from the pillars raced towards Valirion. Such an attack, would take it's toll on the caster and not just the victim, as Malice was using all his darkside energy, every bit of force power he could muster to put into this one single attack he felt sure would put the vampyre down for good this time.....and give him victory.

Only time would tell as all four elements raced towards Valirion, threatening to end this battle. The winds carrying the fire and rock expanded in mass, making it unable to simply move around the attack, and the lightning locking on the vampyer's body like heat seeking missiles.

Lady Vader
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:05:56 PM
Love the sig, Malice. Very cool :)

Malice Draclau
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:53:46 AM
Thanks. Dalamar from the shrine mad it for me. He is the best sig maker have ever seen lol.

Gouyen Chee
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:21:31 AM
Here's the sig I promised you. I haven't uploaded it to my website yet because I want to get your input on it so I'll know whether or not I need to modify it.

ra hath
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:26:38 AM
thank you oh so much I love it . your the best :) :) :)

Gouyen Chee
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:26:42 PM
My goodness, I think he likes it.... ;)

ra hath
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:35:15 PM
check it out http://homee.earthlink.net/~rodiboug...gungravesig.jpg