PDA

View Full Version : A masterless learner leaves the GJO

Ken Finley
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:31:27 PM
Ken hated the way anger was not used and how long it took for the jedi to do anything so he packed all his things and flew his blast boat to the Sith. Maybe they wouldn't be so incompadent. Standing 10 foot 5inchs he would be hard to miss.

Malice Draclau
Dec 8th, 2002, 05:54:16 PM
Malice noticed the rather tall individual poking around the palace. With his curiosity on the rise, he decided to go see what the giant wanted. Walking up to the being, a 6 ft 7 inch tall Malice looked up at him.

*Now just what would the likes of you be doing here giant. We do not take kindly to solicitors*

The sith master had nofear what so ever of this one. Fo he knew good and well that size did not matter.

Ken Finley
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:06:26 AM
Ken looks down from his catlike face (Togorion)

"Well i was a jedi padawan but the jedi are slow and incompatent. So I came to you the all great Sith.(Last sentance was while bowing but keep eyes locked)"

Malice Draclau
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:30:08 PM
Malice watched as the Togorion bowed, as he did he was now the same height of Malice. Keeping his dark blue eyes locked with the Togorions, Malice continued his interogation.

*Is that so. Tell me, do you expect us to take in someone who has betrayed their group? How do we know you will not betray us as you have done the jedi?*

Ken Finley
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:08:05 PM
Ken looks into the mans eyes

"Well first of all i realise now that the jedi where not my type, being a bounty hunter and all. Second i wish to reak vengence down apone a sertain jedi knight, For killing a freind of mine. I am at your mercy but i will have my revenge one way of or another.

Malice
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:45:21 AM
Malice Listened to his words, waiting a bit before saying something.

*Should you be let in, would your loyalties lie fully with TSO. How would i know that upon getting your revenge you do not up and leave us. A big mistake granted, but still some manage to make that decision. They never live long after that though*

A grin spread across his face. He himself had the pleasure of hunting down those that had used the order solely for getting their revenge, or for gaining untold power. He killed everyone he went after, and woul do so again if need be.

Ken Finley
Dec 17th, 2002, 09:27:45 AM
''Becouse we togorions are the most loyal species in the galxey. The jedi never asked for my loyalty so I could leave them but i pleadge to you that i will be as loyal as any to the TSO."

Bows while looking in his eyes

"I will even sign it in blood"

Malice
Dec 17th, 2002, 12:58:15 PM
A sly grin crossed the masters face.

*And in time....i may call for that. But for now, a different matter must be tend to*

A service droid rolled up to them. With it a holo screen lit to life, displaying names and ranks of those serving the order.

*You will choose a name....tat name wil become your master within the darkside. If you need to get to know these master's, then go to the training grounds first to see how they train. Every master is different, as such you will get something different out of each of them*

Masters
Lady Vader
Dark Lord Dyzm
Malice Draclau
DarthDarkCloak
Lady Athena

Knights
Sasha
Gouyen
Makoto

Ken Finley
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:01:41 AM
Ken thinks for a bit then say's

"Lady Athena is she open for a learner?"

Malice
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:21:48 PM
Malice nodded

*Indeed she is. Go and look for her. She will find you then. I have other matters to attend to*

Malice nodded then turned and walked away. Calling over his shoulder.

*Welcome to the order.....may you serve it well*