View Full Version : Catharian Pride

Sylvar
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:13:14 PM
Landing her ship in one of the many docking bays on the planets surface, Sylvar stepped out onto the cold metal floor. She had never felt a metal floor before. It was cold and unwelcoming. In her ship there was all wood lining the ships floor and walls. Never being away from her planet of Cathar, she found this a good learning experience. She walked all over Arcan IV. Seeing many shops, homes, small busnisses, and alot of reasturants. She was looking for the Jedi and there recruitment center. She wasnt having much luck though. It seemed as if she was going in circles, or the buildings were just very identical.

Finnally after a few hours of wonderiing she finnally found the recruitment center. She had been wanting to become a Jedi for some time now and was glad wgen she got the money to buy a small freighter and fly over to Arcan IV. Walking up to the double doors she opened them and looked in. There was a great hall in front of her and she started down it. After a few hundred feet she came upon a chamber. There was a light shining in the middle of room and she walked into it.

" Hello is anyone there? "

She waited for an answer as she looked around the room and saw many pictures and statues of the Great Jedi's of the past.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:24:56 PM
Kindo, who happened to be passing by and on his way to settle a conflict regarding several Sith apprentices, walked up from behind the young lady. His steps were rather light, and he kept his hands placed behind his back.

" Greetings ma'am, do you seek one of the Jedi? "

Though his tone was subtle, he startled the unsuspecting lady.

Sylvar
Dec 7th, 2002, 08:08:53 PM
The man had started Sylvar. How did she not hear him coming. O well,

" Yes i do. I wish to become an apprentice to a Jedi if i can. "

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:45:01 PM
Kindo rolled his eyes in sarcasm, appearing to be quite flustrated by the newcomer's request.

" Why would you ever want to join them? All they ever do is fight here and fight there, right? "

Sylvar
Dec 14th, 2002, 05:00:26 PM
" They dont just fight. They also protect those who need protection. But ya they do fight but thats not all. right? "

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:36:27 PM
" But why, why do you want to be one of those Jedi people? "

Ki Adi kept the same aggravated face has he crossed his arms.

Sylvar
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:14:03 PM
" To protect those who cannot protect themselves. Why else? "

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:21:05 PM
" Okay... why do you think you are qualified to enter their ranks? From what I've seen, it takes a whole lot to do the things they have to do. I'm sure a ton of people dream of being the big and tough Jedi person, what makes you more qualified than them? "

Sylvar
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:27:51 PM
Sylvar thought a moment for a reason, and she came up with one....

" I am skilled in a couple forms of martial arts and i try my hardest to stay away from anything that has to do with the darkside. Yet alot of other people probably try to stay away alos, but i am also very skilled in strategy and also am a botonist. "

Ki-Adi Kindo
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:44:51 PM
" Martial arts come in handy, but I hear to be one of them it requires more than those, but absolute dedication and a willingness to serve others. Do you have what it takes, do you want to be a Jedi that bad? "

Sylvar
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:20:57 PM
" Yes. Yes i do have have what it takes. I would serve those in need and serve the Jedi till the day i die. "

Rognan Dar
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:33:04 AM
OOC: Ki Adi Kindo is no longer RPing here...sorry.