PDA

View Full Version : The Third Visit....(Navaria Tarkin)

Feliciana Devano
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:28:00 PM
A figure clad in black robes opened the door to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She attempted to pass the guards, but they promptly stopped her and questioned her about weapons. Sighing, the young woman removed a shiny silver saber hilt from her weapons belt, along with a sheethed sword from her left side. Placing them in the burley man's hands, she lowered her head and then continued on her path toward her destined table: the on in left corner of the bar all the way in the back. It was quiet there and dimly lit. Well suited it was, for someone who loved the darkness.

She sat down and removed the hood of her cloak, allowing some light to catch her features. Her bright cyan eyes contrasted greatly to her black flowing hair as she brought her hands to push a few stray strands behind her ears. Suddenly a serving droid approached her table and beeped several times. The young woman rolled her eyes but then decided upon something to drink.

"I'll have a Corellian Whisky, keep it in the flask though....."

With that, the droid beeped a few more times and rolled away. A quiet sigh escaped Feliciana's lips again as she leaned back and crossed her arms over her chest. A memory crossed her mind of a happier time when she sat and spoke with her Jedi friends here, though she had been a Sith Apprentice at the time. No longer was she a member of The Sith Order...no, now she belonged to The Krath: a powerful organization with very few members. The Sith that belonged to it worked in harmony with the Dark Jedi members. It was something puzzling to most, but not to her. She was of the latter, a Dark Jedi now with her Sith Master teaching her the ways of the Dark Arts. The woman's eyes closed momentarily to reflect on the things that had gone on since the last time she had visited here. It would be interesting to see Navaria once more.....if she cared to reply to the message that Fel had left for her days before.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:06:28 PM
A soft thump of glass hitting the table, followed by another louder thump, caught the attention of Feliciana. Someone had set down a flash of Ale, as ordered, along with a familiar looking glass of juice. What didn't surprise the Sith was who it was, rather it was the fact that Feliciana didn't sense Navaria at all. Of course now that she was aware of the Jedi Knight, the beacon of light that always surrounded her 'friend's' aura shown brightly and distinctly.

It was quite hard to read what Navaria was thinking. Her face held no emotion, only an inquisitive stare when she spoke simply.

"On the house. More or less.".

Feliciana Devano
Dec 21st, 2002, 06:12:02 PM
"On the house? Since when?"

Feliciana laughed, something which she had not done in some time. Her eyes dropped to her drink and she sighed, pulling the flask toward her before raising it to her lips for a sip of the cool liquid. Setting it back upon the table, Fel looked up at her friend and bowed her head.

"It's been a while.....please, sit."

The young woman said softly, letting her cyan eyes come to rest upon the Jedi Knight. It was evident that Fel was watching her back, slightly....paranoid, it seemed. Her eyes darted about the Bar and Grill as if looking for someone before turning back to Navaria.

"How have you been, dear friend of mine? Do you fare well?"

Something was different about the young woman now....perhaps it was because she had changed paths ever so slightly. Now she killed out of keeping balance and due justice in the universe. Her anger was used in moderation and for the most part, she could control it. But something in the lines and deep scar upon her face told Navaria that inside, Feliciana was crying out for help: desperatly. Lowering her gaze to her flask, the young woman sighed silently....

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:16:49 PM
She answered the question while sitting down.

"Well, since your friend, who is I ..." Navaria gave a small laugh, "... happens to be on the Council. They tend to give me free drinks even though I insist on paying."

Her eyes were set on Feliciana's for Navaria was uncertain if the Sith knew her position within the Order. Perhaps someone in her organization had told her but Navaria knew that she never told Feliciana. It wasn't like such things were secret but Navaria wanted to gauge a reaction. There was one, but not in relation to her statement. The Jedi could sense that the turbulent anger that was deeply rooted in her friend was under some control. It wasn't quick or as fierce. It was actually quite strange to feel but it was better then being so reckless as before.

Even so, there was also something else, less tangible to Navaria's senses that was coming off of Feliciana.

"I am doing well. Busy as usually ... but well."

With a downward cast, she began to search for the eyes of her companion that had sighed heavily, though softly.

"And I sense that the same cannot be said for you?"

It was asked out of sincerity and general concern. Hopefully no offense would be taken.

Feliciana Devano
Dec 28th, 2002, 02:40:19 PM
Feliciana's eyes remained fixed on Navaria when she mentioned that she was a member of the Jedi Council. Of course, it was common knowledge and she thought nothing of it. Smiling, she nodded absently.

"Oh yes, I know...I know a lot about the Jedi now...all very interesting it is."

She said softly and continued listening as her friend spoke. Her eyes cast downward as Navaria mentioned that Feliciana was not doing well. How did she know that? her thoughts crossed her mind momentarily before she glanced up at the Jedi. There was no hiding it anymore, of course she wasn't doing the best.

"I am okay...training is taking a lot out of me. I nearly made Sith Knight but then I left The Sith Order to follow my Master to a new organization....one where Sith and Dark Jedi alike work together. The Sith are not merely claiming the name, but they have the true blood of the Sith flowing through their veins. The Dark Jedi...well, we just view things differently."

Feliciana caught herself when she said 'we'...indeed, she was not a Sith anymore. Sighing, her eyes met the tabletop again.

"I am a Dark Jedi now...and I'm in love with a Sith from TSO. That too is why I am not extremely well. We are trying to make this work, though...it is proving most difficult."

She said softly, feeling a few tears sting at the back of her eyelids. Her gaze shifted to the ring upon her left hand. It was Sasha's mother's ring...but he had given it to her to think of the day when he would be able to marry her...then all would be well.

"But I am glad to hear you are doing well."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:31:57 PM
"Ah ... love."

It was said knowingly. Her voice dropped lower, empathizing with Feliciana.

"I may not be a Jedi in love with a Sith ... but I think being in love with a Smuggler comes close."

She said with a small laugh.

"Our hearts pick the partners we love, Feliciana. But ... if it is meant to be ... it will work out. Somehow ...."

Navaria glanced at what had caught the Dark Jedi's attention. She sighed once she realized it was a ring and wondered if she what she had just said outloud for her friend's sake, or for her's...