PDA

View Full Version : Judas Escariot - Possible infiltration issue

Sanis Prent
Dec 6th, 2002, 08:45:11 PM
I received word from Lady Vader that Judas is passing information onto her, in what seems a violation of infiltration rules. These are the PM's she has sent me:

Fw: Future of TSO? (Concerning my urgent thread in SSC)

quote:

Judas Escariot wrote on Yesterday 07:38:27:
well i guess you've heard of the Krath that jeseth and jehova were working on.....i got a hold of some infomation concerning their growing faction. Based on the sources i recieved The Krath was created only for one thing...overthrowing TSO! i can't belive it...i was told by jeseth himself that Talon(Sovernty fleet...if you remember that old war deal)has been speaking with The Krath and are merging with them soon. Talon needs an emperor so jeseth and jehova put thier foot in the door for that so, Talon is choosing The Krath as there command. Jeseth first target will be the Corellian system. Jeseth and Jehova are also making sure that our trades in Corellia will be severed. Thats why everyone left TSO. They left because the thought that TSO was too weak and pointless, they think the leaders were too stupid and feeble. Jeseth and Jehova secretly spoke with our former members in TSO and led them to The Krath. Don't be suprised to get weird post in TSO or a threat of some sort. we must be ready for this. we will not fall to these traitors!

I am still digging more into the matter and keeping TSO informed.

AND...

Fw: Future of TSO? (Concerning my urgent thread in SSC)

quote:

Judas Escariot wrote on Today 10:47:50:
plz keep me anonymous LV....or my espionage will be broken....

I will also be moving a closed thread from the SSC (with LV's approval) started by Judas and relating to this.

Shawn
Dec 6th, 2002, 08:51:51 PM
Ban.

Sanis Prent
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:04:02 PM
Though I'm one to usually give the benefit of the doubt, this seems a smoking gun. I also say to ban him.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:29:14 PM
I vote ban too. Its quite obvious he's using OOC info for purposes it shouldn't be which easily fit an infiltration violation.

Sanis, have you seen the stuff Jes has been asking in Omega Outpost Conglomerate?

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:37:14 PM
Where's Gav's, "BAN HIM!" pic?

TheHolo.Net
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:56:24 PM
Do remember......before he is banned he should get the chance to tell his side of the story to a staff member. Its our standard proceedure.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:01:50 PM
What would be the best way to get his side of the story? PM or AIM?

Shawn
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:03:39 PM
PM. I don't believe he has AIM, although I could be mistaken.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:19:04 PM
Okay...once we have all the information is...then I offer to PM him to get his side of the story.

Sanis Prent
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:31:18 PM
I have now. Thank you Ogre :)

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:36:41 AM
Ban him. Course, I would like to see or someone tell me his side of the story when it is found out

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 7th, 2002, 03:10:30 AM
Ban. And honestly, LD has been trying to overthrow TSO for years now. Ok so I've not be actively seeking it for a few months, but she'll be back.... >D

OOC for IC purposes really rankles me...even if that isn't a word. OOC was used against LD and got her plot found out and got her banished from TSO in the first place. Blarg. BAN BAN BAN!

ReaperFett
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:58:25 AM
Ask him first.

Must say though, REALLY does bug me the way how I cant actually RP on Corellia, my favourite SW planet. And that's never going to change. I've had many a RP scrapped due to this. And that RP was going to use Kashyyyk too. Grrrrrr..

Had to get that off my chest :)

Master Yoghurt
Dec 8th, 2002, 05:24:09 PM
Its infiltration all right, and it is cause for banning. I would like to see his explaination though

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:49:03 PM
I was informed by Jeseth that none of that information is in any of his locked forums. Judas appears to be reading RPs and out right lying.

So, can we ban him for lying?

Also, TSO's attitude the "We'll just ignore anyone who wants to take over" sucks. They occupy some of the best planets, and have very few active members, and yet no one could realistically RP a planet liberation because the rules seem to allow you to ignore attacks. They've ignored several in the past. Bleagh. My 2 cents.

Shawn
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:30:51 PM
I was informed by Jeseth that none of that information is in any of his locked forums. Judas appears to be reading RPs and out right lying.Ogre spoke with Jeseth, and he confirmed that there was indeed some information leaked. Jeseth said that he supported Judas' banning in the Meras Mod/Admin forum.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:46:37 PM
The content of the posts really doesn't matter IMO, its the intention. Its infiltration in just its method presented to TSO.

Shawn
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:40:36 PM
Since there are no objections, I'm going to go ahead and do it.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:22:16 PM
Has Taylor contacted Judas and spoken with him yet?

Shawn
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:43:33 PM
I took LV's communication with him as getting his side of the story. Perhaps I jumped the gun. I apologize. I've got a lot going on right now.