PDA

View Full Version : One Year...

Xazor Elessar
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:21:30 PM
*Sigh*

Wow...I've been a member of the GJO for one year. It's been quite eventful and there are things I shall never forget. Thank you to everyone who has befriended me....those of you quite close to me know who you are...and I send my love to you.

As Brandon (Verse Dawnstrider) said once, I can't believe how much something could make a person laugh and cry. This is definatly my home away from home, or so you could say. It's my other world, though the people here are part of my reality.

I can't thank you enough, those of you who have tried to teach me lessons OOC even when I wouldn't think and was defiant. I've learned a great many things from all of you and I shall never forget them.

Though a year pales in comparison to Marcus Q'Dunn's four years, it's still a big accomplishment for me and something to look back upon and smile at. All of you guys are like my extended family and even after I fade away (not goin' anywhere, don't worry), I shall remember you...all of you.

If I've done anything to hurt anyone, I apologize...all part of the learning process. This has been so much fun and I've really improved in so many things, not just as a writer, but also as a friend. I look upon many of you as Brothers...sisters...and even extended parents (ahem, two people in particular). It's a good day for me to remember everything everyone has done for me here. Especially to those of you who have been helping (by merely listening to me) during the harder times in my life. I love you all....

Xaz'/Barb
:angel

Oriadin
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:20:33 PM
**Raises glass**

Heres to another year then! :)

Alpha
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:38:15 PM
*claps* Yay! Congrats sis! Much love to ya! :D

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:44:18 AM
YOU GO GIRL! :lol

Xazor Elessar
Dec 7th, 2002, 10:44:46 AM
::huggles::

Thankies guys.....*raises toast to another year* Yeah...I'll be around for a while.... ;)

Much love to ya'll.....everyone! :)

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:05:30 PM
You're awesome, Barb, and it's because of that fact that you find yourself with so much support here. Those that meet you are drawn in by positive attitude, your friendly demeanor, and your fun sense of humor. And all of these qualities get personified in great threads with good stories and private messages of encouragement and kindness.

Without you, there would be no Terran Starek. I consider it lucky that the Order has chosen you to meet all of the padawans--they couldn't have chosen anyone better. When you welcome new people to the boards, you do it with such warmth and care that I have only tried to imitate in my own roleplaying.

One year is awesome, and I hope there will be many more to come! You will find a brother in me for as long as you grace these boards.

:D Chris

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:49:57 PM
Post at this rate, Xazor, and Reaper's count will look like it's standing still! Congratulations!

Three Cheers for Xazor:

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

w00t!!!!

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 8th, 2002, 04:08:38 AM
:: Sits on rocking chair ::

I remember when young Xazor turned up... Yes, it was many posts ago....

well done. Here's to many more years... maybe you'll be part fo the furniture like I am soon

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:04:44 AM
...You're going to turn Xazor into furniture? How rude!

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:22:31 AM
I'll turn you into a nice chair if you dont pipe down

:p

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:37:23 AM
:lol...

I won't mind, as long as it's a nice comfy chair. :D

BTW, pleeeeease can you get Tohmahawk to the NR's Recruitment center...we've got a problem...

Xazor Elessar
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:25:03 PM
::huggles::

*wipes up a tear*

Awww Terran, you're so sweet! ;) ::huggles again:: You are a true Brother to me.....and I shall continue to lean on you. :D

Thankies Marcus! ::tacklehuggleglomps:: Yeah, hopefully I'll make a nice chair or something in the Council Chambers....or even in Yog's. Maybe a rock in the Academy or a stairway in the RC. :D :lol

Oh the memories......... ;)

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:56:14 PM
...You want to be rock...or a stairway...

...okay...serious mental issues here!

No, I'm kidding. I just want to say thanks to Xazor, who welcomed me into the GJO in th academy. Everyone at the GJO is glad that you came here, and you better not go anywhere!

:p

Rognan Dar
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:30:40 PM
Yes, just what he said. And if you leave, who will greet all the new people, I would but I dont think padawans can let just anybody in.

Sene Unty
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:31:15 AM
Congrats Xazor. I am happy to have known you for this long and I hope we can still go on as friends for much longer! :D

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:20:51 PM
Congrats on your year here at GJO.

when i started to read that I thought it was going to be a good bye thread.

I don't know for sure how many years i have been on SW forums i think its about 2 years maybe almost 3 years.