PDA

View Full Version : An Emperor's Grave (continued/open to any)

Fiend
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:53:57 PM
:: I was in the exhibit of the late emperor Palpatine and the museum alarms had only gone off a few minutes ago. But its not like there security systems were needed. What with the jedi base on the planet. Who would ever commit a crime in Coruscant? Except for me. I was expecting someone too. Anytime now, but I needed to be properly dressed for it when they did arrive.
I walked by the introduction panels to the exhibit and approached a glass box. Within was a cylinder like object and a dark red crystal, components spread out near the main objects. It was the Emperor's light saber, not functional at the moment but soon to be mine. And next to the saber was a display showing the emperor during his "prime." There were two of course though. One of what he had looked like during his first ruling of the Empire and another of the clone emperor that had risen at another time for a small point of time. I placed my hand on the glass box and with a small pressure broke the glass. The components were placed in a safe compartment that I placed inside my shirt. I then turned to the display and kicked in the glass there.
I was not the emperor. I would never fall like he did, fall by his own weak minded disciple. He fell to the light. But that was nothing to me, I knew the light would fall to me, the darkness. I tore the Sith armor off the clone model and quickly placed it on. The specialized armor sighed with an artificial breath as it sized to my leaner proportions. I sighed myself as it clung to me like a new skin. It was so cold but yet so welcoming. He had good taste, didn't he? Just poor planning. Especially for a reputed master of the sith. I turned to the cloaked model of the twisted form of the older model and took the cloak and gloves. Throwing the night black cloaks about me and stretching out the material of the gloves felt so satisfying that I was stepping up to take the place of this lesser evil and become the final and worst evil.
The black wardrobe semed to suck in the light about me as I stared in the mirror, it was so beautiful. The perfect example of the Savage Garden. But now for the jedi. I turned and stared at a few more things before walking to the way I had come in.::

Malice Draclau
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:20:51 PM
A figure stood within the darkness, just off to the left of him. His presense within the force cloaked. Clad in white robes, he stepped out into the dimply lit atmosphere. Ignoring the alarms, Malice approached Fiend with a sarcastic look.

*Trying to be a new emperor are we?*

He looked at the ruined display of Emperor Palpatine.

*You know, you should show a little more respect for him. After all, if it were not for him, we wouldn't be here. He had paved the way for our eternal exsistance within the galaxy. Regardless if he had fallen at the hands of his own*

Malice then looked around. He could feel other's coming, probably to stop Feind.....or something like it.

*Well we can discuss this later. For now i say we go. Company is coming and i would rather fight in a more open space*

The sith master turned around, walking out the way Fiend and he had come in.

Fiend
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:58:39 PM
:: I nodded at the appearance of the Sith master and listened to what he said before nodding again. I gave the emperor granted for what he had done, but he had failed in the end. I wouldn't. I rolled my shoulders back and followed him through the blasted metal door.::

I agree, more area to destroy and more places to scatter body parts. Play room is very enjoyable.

Malice Draclau
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:17:52 PM
As they reached the outside of the building, Malice turned to face where they had come in. Pillars stood outside, holding up the roof that stretched past the building it's self. Raising one hand, he aimed it at a pillar. The darkside began to gather around him, swhirling in and around his hand. As the force built, Malice unleashed it. Sendind it crashing into the top of the pillar, blowing it up and separating it from the structure. The huge cement pole swayed side to side, before falling to the left taking out another pillar. Laughing to himself, Malice turned back to Fiend.

*That should show the fools where we are*

They continued to walk away, but not to fast. Wouldn't wanna lose their persuers.

Fiend
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:48:01 PM
:: I smirked as I saw the damage settle and the destruction done. I was strong in the force but the simple displays of a master still amazed me. If I were to perform something like that, my arm would burn off. Like the fight with Wargrave, I had almost melted to death. But until I could filter my power better, I resorted to other things. I withdrew a thermal grenade and armed it. I tossed it behind me and used the force to hurl it farther. It landed in the rubble and ignited with a massive explosion and fireworks. I laughed.::

And if yours hadn't been enough, they'll be cleaning up this part of Coruscant for a while.