PDA

View Full Version : Taken

jjwr
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:09:04 PM
Anyone else watching this? Great Sci-Fi so far. I heard it was 9 episodes at 2hrs each :eek

I've been watching bits and pieces of each one but so far haven't seen it all, great story from what I've seen, 3 different takes on the same situation with them all crossing at different times.

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:24:51 PM
10 episodes at ~100 mins each (gotta count those commercials)

I've been watching it since the first episode, mainly because I like to see those cool flight sequences Spielberg has cooked up, and hope there'll be more, but the plot is good too.

For you guys who haven't watched it, it's on the Scifi channel every night until next Friday, 9pm EST to 11pm EST, then it repeats from 11-1, then 1-3am. there's also an encore of last night's episode that plays from 7-9pm. Wow. Spielberg bought 80 hours of airtime!

Oh yeah, it's about Roswell and aliens and conspiracies and air force officers who find aliens at roswell and commit conspiracies.

Diego Van Derveld
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:16:49 PM
Not watching. I'm afraid of aliens.

JMK
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:26:15 PM
Never even heard of it. :\

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:28:44 PM
I was going to watch it but I completely forgot about it on Monday and I don't want to jump in it half way, maybe I will rent the DVD when it comes out.

Darth Viscera
Dec 7th, 2002, 03:45:16 AM
They're encoring the first 5 episodes for 10 hours straight. Saturday, 11am EST, Sci-fi channel.

Mu Satach
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:45:19 PM
Been watching it since last Monday. I love how they have the encore showings. It's allowed me to keep up on it. I can't wait for all the eps this week. :rollin