PDA

View Full Version : Future of TSO?

Judas Escariot
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:44:11 PM
well i guess you've heard of the Krath that jeseth and jehova were working on.....i got a hold of some infomation concerning their growing faction. Based on the sources i recieved The Krath was created only for one thing...overthrowing TSO! i can't belive it...i was told by jeseth himself that Talon(Sovernty fleet...if you remember that old war deal)has been speaking with The Krath and are merging with them soon. Talon needs an emperor so jeseth and jehova put thier foot in the door for that so, Talon is choosing The Krath as there command. Jeseth first target will be the Corellian system. Jeseth and Jehova are also making sure that our trades in Corellia will be severed. Thats why everyone left TSO. They left because the thought that TSO was too weak and pointless, they think the leaders were too stupid and feeble. Jeseth and Jehova secretly spoke with our former members in TSO and led them to The Krath. Don't be suprised to get weird post in TSO or a threat of some sort. we must be ready for this. we will not fall to these traitors!

I am still digging more into the matter and keeping TSO informed.

Malice Draclau
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:43:50 PM
If they think they can handle TSO. Then their foolish to even try. I say we make the first move. They wont know what hit'em. If we attack before the merge can happen, then we'll have a easier time in defeating them.

Judas Escariot
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:12:50 PM
sounds good....................
Breaking News>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We must keep our military active we cannot afford to give our fleet out. Jeseth and Jehova are targeting our fleet too. They want our ships for there own, if not they'll destroy them. Especially Jehova(former fleet commander)he wants his ships back. Oh so he says. He's been talking to Talon recently. They been also talking to me about joining. They said they will give rank and everything. I'm not going i have my loyalty solely to TSO!

oh for future reference, please keep me anonymous to others about this info.......i would like to keep my espionage going smoothly. I'll continue to speak to them discretely and keep the Order updated...

Malice Draclau
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:29:34 PM
Your identity is safe. Now about them wanting TSO's fleet, let's give it to'em. Let's drive our entire fleet to their base.......THEM BLOW THEM ALL TO HELL!!!!!! Surly they don't have enough forces even with Talon to pose a threat to TSO's entire fleet manifest. Right everyone? About that, could we see a list of all ships that are currently under TSO control.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:14:12 PM
I'm sketchy on the fleet size. I do know that when the rest of the galaxy disarmed, we did not. Anyway, we are most powerful remaining here. We still have the Titan.
We also have some powerful allies. I welcome the attack!

And Jehova was one of the fleet's commanders, if I remember correctly, it was Delta Fleet. It was a fraction of the size of Alpha Fleet. And Beta fleet was twice it size also. The only Fleet Delta could do anything against was Gamma, which under my control. And then it would of been an a well balanced fight. Gamma had many smaller, quicker ships. In total, Gamma had twice the ammount of Snub Fighters, but less heavy cruisers.

Alpha: Planetary Defense Fleet
Beta: Space Defense Fleet
Delta: Attack Fleet
Gamma: Light Attack/Patrol Fleet

Edit: And about him wanting HIS ships back, that is a joke. When I went off solo, I didn't get to keep my fleet. I kept my personal Star Destroyer, but that it. His fleet, what a joke! All Sith Order Fleets have a slave control hardwired into the ship itself. Not just attached to a computer, but it is part of the ship. The main controller is in a safe area also. I also don't believe Jehova or Jeseth was around at that time. Well, Maybe Jehova was, but I don't think he remembers. It was during the time of Lord Psychic.
Speaking of which, Malice, if you could contact him at TGC (If he still there) And ask him to return for a bit, that would be awesome

Malice Draclau
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:22:59 PM
Actually, i did that a couple days ago. He said he'd stop by....or at least check things out. His aim is supernova650 and he's on right now.

Lady Vader
Dec 6th, 2002, 08:28:42 PM
GUys... not to put a damper on things... but some of this info is sounding a LOT like infiltration...

I ain't budging one foot till I know how this info was optained.

(And for the record, they can't take/destroy the Corellian system without the full consent of TSO. It's stated quite clearly in the rules. And I for one won't vote on it. And frankly, I don't care much for those mentioned, and I'm quite good at ignoring em, thank you very much.)

This thread now closed due to the sketchiness on how above info was optained.