PDA

View Full Version : Death, Destruction, and Chaos What fun! (Open challenge to a jedi)

Ansatsu
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:41:09 AM
I smiled knowing what was ahead of me. I looked to the horizon with my bow in one hand and my quadra-saber in the other. I laughed silently to myself and looked down upon the innocent village before me. This would be my fourth one today. I jumped heading down into the village.

I landed on top of the church. I stood and looked down upon the peasants. I launched a star at one. It went through his neck detaching his head. My eyes shifted slightly and my red cloak caught the wind. It blew like that of a cloud. That was when I heard it. A soft chorus. It was below me. They were having a service. It was holy chorus for their God. I cut open the rooftop and jumped in. I landed in the pews and struck down one of the church goers. I laughed psychotically as I took out the peasants lining the pews. This was actually quite fun. I smiled at the choir and lifted my hand slowly. The barrel emerged and the energy began to build. It fired and blazed like the sun itself, and in an instant the choir was on the floor. Their bloody bodies stacked upon one another. The church was covered in blood.

I still heard the choir though. That was when I realized it. It was my choir, the choir of hell. I smiled and dropped a small orb in the church as I walked away. The explosion came absorbing the church. I continued to walk and terrorize the village. I was becoming feared. I was becoming a legend. I smiled and yelled to the heavens, "I am becoming a God! And all shall sing for me! This world will belong to me!" I laughed like I was insane. Spit coming from my mouth. I scratched at my head and blood slowly poured down from it. It tasted excellent. I ran through the city cutting down houses, killing innocents, and becoming a legend.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:03:57 PM
(Jubei arrived at the epicenter of the destruction, a holy place, a sanctuary for all to come and find guidance of the soul. The fallen Jedi had defiled it, that much was certain. Jubei could feel his presence like a discordant wail, thrashing about amidst the natural flow of the force. He lifted a bloodied sash from the clutches of one of the fallen, a priest. Crimson-soaked banner in hand, he set out for Ansatsu, and the confrontation that must now occur.)

Ansatsu
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:09:28 PM
I turned when I heard footsteps behind me. "Who is ther, and why do you wish to die?" I laughed and readied my weapons. My leg was better now, and it had been replaced with bionics. I now had two bionic arms and two bionic legs. The legs had jets built into them and I could now dodge faster. I smiled and looked to the church. There was a figure emerging, "Who are you?" I smiled, "Either way, I am Ansatsu." I smiled and let my cloak flow. I activated the boosts and flew toward the man leaving the church. I brought my foot to his face and knocked him to the ground, "When I speak you will answer me! I am a legend, and you will respect me!" I smiled and laughed at the man on the ground, "Now then, who are you?!"

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:14:36 PM
(Jubei let Ansatsu kick him, but did not falter. He slowly turned his eyes back upon the Dark Jedi, a look of calm on his face.)

I know who you are, Ansatsu. You have defiled your own namesake, and disgraced the order you once were a part of.

Ansatsu
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:20:53 PM
Disgrace that was an odd word to use. I smiled and looked at him, "I did not disgrace it I only made it better! They had a God living amongst them. You call that disgrace?" I laughed and backhanded the man, "That is giving the order a reputation. But that is of no matter, for soon I will destroy it as well. You see my commander Fiend has ordered me to attack, and I will do as told." I let my cloak flow in the wind as my red quadra saber glowed and my black bow glinted in the sunlight.

"You have come to kill me I am sure, but I always put up a good fight. By the way I fought your father. He was strong, but I since in you a weakness. An insecurity of not knowing who are you are, but we will delve into that later. Right now we must fight!" I leaped at Jubei intending to strike him.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:31:54 PM
(The backhand was taken in full. Ansatsu was obviously so utterly ignorant as to think that he posed a threat to the Calanic monk and Jedi Knight, that he would challenge Jubei in the manner in which he was absolutely proficient.)

You are ignorant of my ways, and you obviously know nothing of me, Ansatsu. I would not be who I am if I had come to kill you today. As for insecurity, I am not the one who turned my tail between my legs and left the Jedi when I found my skills lacking.

(Jubei watched the strike approach, then at the last moment, snapped out with his right hand, in a motion that stretched the boundaries of human physics. His fist approached Ansatsu's metal fist...and crushed it with force of impact, caving the durasteel prosthetic fingers inward into the servomechanisms of the palm. He watched as the hand sparked and fizzled, and looked to the inept fallen padawan.)

Your weakness, however, is apparent. I do not have to kill you to beat you soundly, Ansatsu.

Ansatsu
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:15:42 PM
My hand was destroyed! "You bastard! As for running I was chosen by Fiend to be his general and it is now time for me to execute my true power!" I lifted my quadra saber and then spun it faster and faster. I spun it closer and closer to his body and hit him over the waist. He flew back and I laughed. My had was destroyed, but I still had my arms. A small chamber arose from my arm and my new weapon revealed itself. A grenade launcher. I smiled and launched one grenade. "My power goes beyond what you think. I am stronger than I ever was before." I laughed as the grenade round approached him closer and closer.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:12:43 PM
OOC: Are your bionic limbs each the size of a buick? You seem to have jet packs, grenade launchers, AND the ability to fire thousands of throwing stars and darts, in addition to the simple ability to move your appendages. Just checking to see .

(Jubei's reflexes sprung into effect, moving him out of the path of the blade, but not entirely, He endured a superficial flesh wound laceration at his hip, as he sprung away. Next, the hollow clinking sound alerted his attention to a grenade as it skipped across the ground. Deft on his feet, Jubei sprinted forward, and curled the toes of his left foot back, stamping beneath the approaching grenade and bringing his knee to his chest. The metal cyllinder rose beneath his toes, into the air, as Jubei stamped back on the ground with his left foot, planting and spinning as he put a side-press kick on the projectile with his right foot, returning the explosive to sender)

Ansatsu
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:21:57 AM
OOC: Nope they aint. Anywho, the thread that shows how i get all this stuff is comin up soon so watch out.

IC:
I activated the small jets in my legs and dashed to the side watching as the grenade flew by me and exploded into an innocent families house. I turned smiling underneath my cloak, "Ah, poor deluded fools." I knew that was world was coming under my control. I could see the world of the future. Fiend ruling and me ruling beside him. The only diffrence was not in power, but in fear among the people. I would be more feared than any other. I could see bodies before me. Bloody stacks one after the other. I smiled and looked to Jubei, "You do not know what you are dealing with, do you? I have seen the future Jubei, and you neither any other jedi are in it. I and Fiend rule then. We will destroy all who oppose us. Their bloody carcasses will line my school. All the world shall bow down to me!" I laughed psychotically and jumped to the air coming down heavy with my quadra-saber on Jubei.