PDA

View Full Version : It's been awhile ..

Slade Azrrel
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:15:17 AM
It was a year or two ago that Slade had joined the GJO, and the night after he joined, he abruptly left. He had his reasons, of course, and would reveal them to his friends. Or should I say.. Friend. In his short time here, he had only met the person that was to train him; Morgan Evanar. Slade had come back to the GJO to continue his training, but first he had to find his Master.

Stepping into the B&G, Slade, who has completely covered in a dark brown cloak, made his way over to the bar. Coughing softly, he placed himself onto a stool, and waited for someone to come serve him. When someone did come, he simply ordered a water. After the waiter left to get his drink, Slade removed the hood of his cloak, revealing Slade's white hair, which setteld into place. A few moments later, the waiter returned with Slade's drink. Slade paid the waiter appropriatly, took a sip from his drink, then looked around, hoping to find the person he was looking for; Morgan. After a few minutes of looking around the bar, Slade decided that Morgan wasn't here, yet he figured that Morgan would show up sooner or later.

Slade turned back around to the bar, but everytime someone entered the bar, Slade eyed the person, hoping that one of them was Morgan.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:45:34 PM
I could get into an eating contest with a Cizerack and WIN today.

Morgan was absolutely famished. Meetings made him famished, because half the time he was either trying to figure out what both sides of the table were thinking, or he was trying to read thier emotions. The Jedi Master wasn't much of an empath, so that sort of focus took an awful lot of energy, and his metabolism was a raging thermonuclear inferno to begin with.

He walked past Slade as if he had seen him every day for the past two years.

"Hi Slade, hows things?" Morgan sat across from his (former?) Padawan. A servering droid attempted to skitter by the table. The Jedi Master's hand shot out, and the droid halted.

"I need two barbequed Awk birds, a pitcher of lemonade, and a large order of fries." His tone suggested that if the food didn't arrive as quickly as possible, Morgan would eat the droid.

Slade Azrrel
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:43:46 PM
Finally, the person Slade was looking for entered the bar. The Jedi Master found Slade almost instantly, and made his way over to the young Padawan. Morgan sat himself directly across from Slade, and the Padawan grinned slightly.

“Things are much better, Morgan.”

Slade found it a little odd that Morgan wasn't surprised. Or was Morgan simply not showing that he was surprised that Slade had come back after this long period of time? He dropped his smile, his face becoming serious.

“You know why I have come back after all this time, don't you Master?”

After saying the word "Master", Slade had no doubt that the Jedi Master knew exactly why Slade had returned; to once again be trained as a Jedi.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:58:28 PM
Master. It hit him like a ton of bricks backed by a rocket engine.

Holy frell! Slade was back.

"Slade! Yar!" Morgan pulled his hand down his face. "I take it you did something about those visions then." He sucked air in.

"Wow. Slade, don't forget breakfast. No breakfast leaves you ill equiped for the day's surprises." The Jedi Master paused.

"You've an air about you, lad, that tells me everything worked out allright, and your family is well. Unless my stomach is overriding my senses, Welcome back to the Jedi."

Slade Azrrel
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:09:39 PM
Slade nodded to Morgan, confirming everything he said.

“The visions were true, Morgan. Well, partly true. It didn't happen quite as bad as I saw in my visions. I managed to save them though. My family, that is. That's where I've been the last few years. I've been helping out my family.”

Slade smiled a little.

“I'm just glad that it wasn't as bad as I had seen. What's life been like for you, Morgan?”

Morgan Evanar
Dec 15th, 2002, 10:14:48 PM
"Busy. Since I've been without a Padawan for a while now, I've been basically making sure things don't fall apart. Well, until we got back to Coruscant. I'm now the designated Senate moderator. Its an unoffical position, but thats about what it amounts to." Morgan sighed.

"Its teaching me not to like Bothans as a species."