PDA

View Full Version : Ransom

Nash Stolar
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:43:18 PM
Nash stepped into the bar with a rather cold and twisted smirk on his face. He nodded to the guards as he threw his blaster and lightsaber into the box then stepped to the bar counter.

"Ale, as cold as you can get it.."

He was going to make the best of this he thought as he looked around.. He was probed back to the bar as the bartender got him his drink. Lifting his drink he saluted the bartender and downed the ale.. Nash then threw down a few credits to pay for the drink as well as a halo projector, Nash got up from his seat and left the bar, talking the weapons from the box and nodding to the guards again before leaving into the night.

The halo projector message was;

Dear Jedi,

I have taken one of your fellow Jedi hostage, Satine Capashen.. or Alpha if you will. He is in fair condition and if he is to stay that way my damands will be meet. I want 200 pounds of cortoris powder in an airtight case with a viewing glass through the casing, 10 kilos Black Lotus, dried, 20 pounds of raw lightsabre focusing crystals and 100,000 untraceable credits to a bank and account of my choise. You have three days and I will contact about the ransom. Then two days after the ransom is received before the Jedi is released, no exceptions. Any tampered with items will be made up for from the Jedi's flesh in kind.

~Nash Stolar

Kack Mebuff
Dec 7th, 2002, 02:29:35 PM
Kack was one of the Jedi in the bar when the holo-projector message was recieved.

His brow furrowed. There must be something that they could do to save their friend. Kack immediately typed away on his palm pad.

He had to inform his Jedi friends of the situation.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:40:43 PM
Aaron watched the holo-projection for a few short seconds before turning to the door with a serious expression. The Dark Sider couldn't have gone far, and Aaron could run fast. He looked around for Dasquian, but couldn't find him. "Tell my brother I've gone after this man! He won't get away with this. I won't let him..." He unclipped the saber from his belt and dashed out the door, looking ahead into the darkness. Aaron began running with blinding speed, his chest moving up and down quickly for breath. Nash hardly could have expected what came next.

Aaron leapt through the air, tackling the man to the ground in one might collision. "Tell me where you're keeping him!" The Jedi had a saber in hand, ready in the event that the confrontation escalated into a duel.

Nash Stolar
Dec 7th, 2002, 10:05:11 PM
Nash grunted as he recorved himself from the tackle.. In a way to casual manner he dusted himself off and looked at the Jedi who had managed to follow him..

"And if I dont, you plan to kill me?"

Nash mocked, looking over the Jedi who was bathed in the light of his sabre.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:04:55 AM
Kack caught up with his Master's brother and stood behind him, his saber ignited as well.

"Now why would we want to do that? Killing you would be far too easy."

Kack smiled one of those fierce grins of his.

"Aaron and I just might take you in and interrogate you in front of the Jedi Council, or perhaps torture you. That could be interesting, don't you think, Aaron?"

Of course Jedi didn't torture people but Stolar didn't have to know that.

Makoto Neo
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:46:30 PM
"Actually, I think it is more interesting than parlaying on the wearabouts of the hostage," A voice spoke behind the two Jedi, husky and deep with a hint of a growl to it.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:38:28 PM
"You <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed up bastard! What the hell is your problem?! If you so much as lay a hand on him again I will kill you! That's a promise!"

A deep growl came from behind the gathering group of men. The Jedi Knight Xazor Dawnstrider already had her silver sword drawn from it's beautiful sheeth upon her left hip. Its blade gleamed in the lights of the Bar and Grill as she stood before her Brother's captor and growled fiercly at him. Her eyes shone with a fire that did not belong to a Jedi, but she was not like them anymore...she was of The Lost and her heart burned with a zeal and a passion unseen before.

"Take me to him now or I shall slay you right here!"

She inched closer to the Dark One, the Traitor. Her hand gripped the sword's hilt steadily and she slowly advanced upon the man. Behind this though, her heart ached at the thought of her suffering Brother. How she longed to see him and know if he was alright or not. He was strong though, and she knew that he would somehow survive.....he had to.

Nash Stolar
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:28:55 PM
Nash looked over the new Jedi to show up, another padawan. Easily he could have tore them appart with out much effort... plus they did not know anything about him.. This would be too good to pass up. He brough his arm around his back and started to take the latches off his sword, then firmly grasping the hilt of his huge sword he was ready to draw the padawan's blood.

"I'll show you children what its like to fight one of your own!"

The moment before he drew his weapon and charged he caught a familiar voice.. Xazor.. He keeped his grip on the sword but didn't draw it... yet. Ignoring her warnings he slacked a little and smiled at her, much like he did when he was still a Jedi and they could still be called 'friends'.

"Well hey there pup, Still drinking out of the toilet?"

Nash laughed then sighed not so soon after.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:46:24 PM
Aaron hadn't yet activated his lightsaber. He looked around, listening to the others. Xazor was blatantly threatening Nash's life. He could feel her anger... she was a fallen Jedi. "I cant be a part of this anymore..." He clipped the saber to his belt and walked away, exhaling dissapointedly. He would find Alpha on his own.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:08:59 PM
Kack sneared at the traitor.

"I have no problem with being involved. He has one of my friends, and Xaz and I go back awhile, fallen Jedi or not."

Kack had read this one's mind. He felt he was more powerful than the whole group. An interesting idea. Kack had become one of the more powerful of the padawans and was not one to be taken lightly.

"Make a move, scumbag. Xaz and I will gladly take you out," Kack snarled at Stolar. His lightsaber was already in a defensive position in case Nash tried any attack.

Still focusing in Stolar, Kack spoke to Aaron, "Any Jedi not willing to get into a little trouble may want to remove themselves from the situation."

Xazor Elessar
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:12:13 PM
Xazor scowled at Aaron who moved away from the group with resent. She too read his thoughts. He thinks I'm a fallen Jedi? Good, that's what Marcus said they were supposed to think..... she said in her mind reassuringly. No, she was still much a part of The Greater Jedi Order but she did not completely agree with their ideals nor with the Jedi Code. She and Marcus acted outside of the boundaries and that was their way of life....if they didn't, many more would be dying daily and the people the Jedi needed to touch wouldn't be getting attention. Indeed, they did the rough end of the job, but it was for situations like these that she was there.

"Sorry to dissapoint you Nash, but I stopped drinking out of the toilet when you left....it just wasn't any good anymore! Remember the good old days when you taught me just how to do it? What a good teacher you were....."

Her eyes fell upon his with a bit of resentment and a sigh escaped her lips. Though, she did not loosen her grip upon her sword as she inched forward once again at Kack's words. Indeed, they did go back a ways and she was glad that at least he had not backed out of helping her. He was a true Jedi.....

"If you care to leave, Aaron....do so, but you're not helping my Brother anymore by doing it."

She growled slightly as her attention fell upon Belargic for a moment and then slowly made its way back to Nash. The Knight held her ground and would not back down for anything.

Nash Stolar
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:59:03 PM
Nash watched as one of the Jedi started to leave, He then turned his gaze back at the other two and a third dark presence behind them..

"He is smart.. If I were a padawan I wouldn't want to be caught up in a blind rage.."

As Xazor started to move closer Nash shifted to a agressive stance and watched them.. He pulled on his sword making it lift slighty in a warning to stop the advances..

"You know, pup.. I always had a reason behind what I told and tried to teach you..."

His smile was gone.. replaced by a emotionless mask ready for a long battle.

"And what happens if you do kill me? You have no idea where the Jedi is, you will wander through space for the rest of your lives trying to find him, and if you ever do he should as well be dead.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:40:43 PM
Aaron heard what the others told him and kept walking forward. He wasn't going to involve himself in a pointless battle. There were only a few landing pads that Nash could have arrived at if he walked here... Aaron would find the ship, and tear the navigational computer out, if that's what it took to find Alpha.

Jana Silthron
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:02:01 PM
Jana watched the argument from the shadows. She smirked as they talked. 'Finaly someone that is willing to stand up to the jedi' she thinks to herself. She walks out of the shadows and over to them. She watched Xazor carefully. They had recently met in a battle. It wasnt the best of meetings. She didnt care. Xazor was the jedi Jana hated the most.

"Now watch your temper, jedi. You wouldnt want to loose it."

Jana's hand edged towards her saber as she stood behind Nash.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:01:26 PM
Kack had sensed the presence behind them. Someone hiding in the shadows. As she approached Kack spun around to face her.

Using the Force Kack spoke to Xazor, "The odds are starting to suck here. Could use a little help."

Kack's face remained hard, angry, not content with letting this slimeball getting away. And though Nash talked a lot of trash Kack knew that Aaron was already on his way to the kidnappers ship to locate Alpha's whereabouts.

Nash Stolar
Dec 11th, 2002, 06:19:35 PM
Nash turned to the woman behind him and nooded to her then turned back to the Jedi, His mask changed to a dark smile again as he chuckled softly.

"Losing your edge already? If you are done I might just go back now.."

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:02:15 AM
"And help you shall have, my friend..." a voice spoke from behind Kack. Lion had caught a smattering of Kack's message to Xazor, and Lion dropped down from a roof, using the force to cushion his fall.

"I think the odds just got a bit better, eh, Kack?" Lion asked wryly, pulling down the hood of his cloak. He wondered what the hell had sparked a fight outside the bar and grill. He slowly pulled his saber out and held it by his side, ready to use it.

"What the hell happened, Kack?" Lion messaged to Kack.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 19th, 2002, 02:29:56 PM
Using the Force Kack spoke to his friend ...

"Nash Stolar here has kidnapped our friend Alpha and wants to hold him for ransom."

Nash Stolar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:55:07 PM
Nash looked without intrest at the other Jedi to show up. Sighing with annoyance he dropped his stance and rested his sword along his sholder blades. This was boring.

"I dont have time for empty threats, I'll be going now if you dont mind.."

Ansatsu
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:18:19 PM
I stood from the rafters watching. I was completly undetected. I could not stand it anymore. I had been payed to fight, and now I would do my job. I leapt from the rafters and extended my foot out. It flew into Xazor's face and she stumbled back. I landed beside Nash, "You have a sharp tounge girl. I suggest watching it, or you might find it missing." I laughed. Plenty of Jedi, and an angel. She was lovely.

I looked to Nash, "Sir, if you don't mind might I ask why you are leaving? We have a fight to attend too." I said as I reached behind me for my sword. The Black Sun was warm in my hands. I unsheathed it, and it made a small clink as the tip touched the ground. "If it is a fight you search for, then you shall have one." She was so angry. "Remember when you told me you enjoyed the kill? Well so do I. You remind me of myself. You should fall from the Jedi Xazor. Your pathetic tricks and show of false alliance to the light have ammused many for too long. Now then give me everything you've got. Let your hatred out, because when we return your brother it might be in pieces!" I laughed insanely.

"Now then, have at you!" I said as I lifted my sword toward her face.

Jana Silthron
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:37:09 PM
Jana looked at the new arival and smirked. She grabed her saber and activated the dark purple blade. Her wings flared out behind her as she watched for the jedi to make a move.

"What are the odds now? 4 to 4? Or are you out, milord Nash?"

Jana took defensive position with her sword pointed at Kack. She was ready for him if he attacked.

Nash Stolar
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:38:01 PM
Nash chuckled softly and looked at Ansatu then back to the Jedi. He pulled the heavy blade off his sholders taking up a ready stance.. Now it was getting good again.. The numbers were even but the skill weighed on the dark side this time around. This made Nash laugh quietly again..

"Well sure. I'm still in.. Lets show them to stay in there holes."

ooc: BTW, Ansatsu, we are outside the bar. ^^;;

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 24th, 2002, 09:57:38 PM
"I'll show you an empty threat, you arrogant bastard..." Lion said as he ignited his saber and spun it in a slow arc.

"We don't need a fight here, but I might as well stomp one of you now, rather than on some mission."

He grinned, and flashed a smile that held no warmth towards Stolar. He continued spinning the saber, making small slash marks in the ground where the plasma sword cut into the stone path. With a deft flick of his wrist, he tore a rock out of the ground and left it hovering before him as an impromptu shield.

Ansatsu
Dec 24th, 2002, 11:18:23 PM
OOC: Sorry.

IC:

I lifted my sword and pointed it at Lion. "Is this some kind of show. I care not for your magic tricks. I want you to fight me with everything you have." I jumped up and brought my sword through the rock. The diamond edge cut through almost effortlessly. "See how easily your tricks are disposed of."

I smiled and my silver armor barely glinted in the moonlight. I jumped slightly off the ground and spun bringing my blade with me. I brought my sword around which he blocked, and the took quick aim with my arm and launched two darts. I landed and got close to the ground. My blade behind my back.

I flipped back and lifted my blade, "Care to try again?" I turned to Nash, "Which one do you want?" I said as I pointed toward Xazor and Lion, "I want those two. I have a score to settle with Xazor. The other just annoys me." I smiled and ran into battle, "Have fun."

I looked ahead of myself and smiled, "Here I come you jedi!" I jumped and activated one of my claws. I brought my sword down and swung my claws around.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:06:24 PM
Kack saw that this dispute was quickly escalating into a battle, and one they may not win, for that matter.

But at the same time, Kack knew he would not leave his friends behind, he could not leave them behind. Kack was not a violent person, but would use force if it came down to it. He would not initiate the conflict. But the dark siders seemed more than ready to do just that.

Xaz and Lion would take care of Anstasu, but that left Stolar and Silthron. Two on one. Kack didn't like those odds. He was good but how long could that last him?

The Jedi let the Force flow throughout his own body preparing to defend every attack he possibly could. The Force rushed through Kack's body, penetrating his very being. His saber drawn, he stood in his defensive position. He was ready.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:47:42 PM
ooc: Ansatsu, please don't control my character like that. Xazor's a very experienced Knight, remember? You didn't make it past Padawan rank....(ahem). Thanks...just a friendly reminder. :)

ic:

Xazor growled deeply and glared at Ansatsu, burning his soul with her cyan eyes. The silver specks in them glistened like broken shards of glass upon the ground in the morning sun.

"I will kill you you mother<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing bastard. Just give me the fight and I'll finish you!"

Gritting her teeth together, the Knight was quickly reminded that she was indeed a Jedi.....though, she was a Lost Jedi, one who did not agree with what the Council said and thought. She did not agree with the Jedi Code, yet she was untouched by the Darkness. Her eyes flickered over to Lion and she smiled. He was a great Jedi; a good fighter and a good friend.

We'll finish him off for good, Lion. If not...he'll have to be taken away from here, but he'll never wish to return.

She spoke softly in her friend's mind before turning to face Ansatsu once again.

"Bring it on, Sithscum....."

With that the young Garou woman drew out her silver sword. Its long wide blade glistened in the light of the day and the engravement "Chase" atop the silver it was made out of shined brightly. This was her offense, but her defense laid deeply beneath her robes. Coating her body was a very very fine suit of armor given her by none other than Helenias Q'Dunn, her Mother by adoption. Ansatsu would hit that and be shocked by the outcome. Still smiling and baring her elongated canines, the Knight gripped her sword tightly in her right hand and held it before her in a defensive stance. Jedi do not attack.....but you are not just a Jedi, you are a Warrior. You do attack if you wish to win. The words played over again in her mind, the words of a very wise Jedi Knight and Warlordess. Suddenly Xazor jumped into the air and spun around with lightening speed, using the Force to enhance her agility. A quick extension of her foot met Ansatsu's face twice with a double roundhouse kick. She landed right in front of him before he caught his balance and just as he did, she spun around on her heal and nailed him in the solar plexis with a heavy foot. Her boots had steel linings in the bottoms and at the toes....how she pitied how he would feel the next day...if she chose to let him live.

"Come on little boy! You talk the big talk! You speak of false threats? I tell you the truth, I make no threats....I only speak promises."

She let the words hang upon a deep growl within her throat. Her eyes shot to Lion and with a nod, she motioned for him to join in on the.....fun.

Nash Stolar
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:03:31 PM
"Well, Jedi.. Lets have some fun now were are at it."

Nash took his left hand off his sword and placed it at his side then brought it back up with a blaster now in hand. He would wear down the padawan first just to make things go quicker. He leveled the blaster at Kack but before he started to fire he shot a quick glance at Jana.

"Attack who you will, it doesn't look like there is another way."

He quickly turned back and fired off a quick five blaster bolts. Then as the Jedi moved to block them Nash hosterd the blaster, put both hands on his sword, Pointed it and charged putting full strength into a blow that would impale right through the Jedi's heart.

Jana Silthron
Dec 28th, 2002, 10:51:54 PM
Jana smirked and looked towards Xazor.

"I have a score to settle."

She quickly tapped into the darkside as she watched. Xazor's back was to her at the moment. 'good' she thought to herself. She strengthened herself with her anger and the darkside. She glared at this 'fallen jedi' as she liked to call herself.

Jana suddenly burst out running at Xazor. She brought her saber up with both hands and slashed down at Xazor's back.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:44:20 AM
Kack easily blocked each blaster shot and leapt over Nash's head before he even got close with the blade. He remained completely unscathed. As he landed though he quickly kicked behind him knocking out Stolar's knees.

Nash Stolar
Dec 29th, 2002, 05:32:23 PM
Nash growled as one of his knee's buckled from under him from the kick. Things would have been diffrent if he had come for a fight. But it wouldnt matter if he actualy got into the battle. Before he fully hit the ground he quickly spun the sword around and returned the favor of knocking out Kack's knees with the broad side of the sword.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 29th, 2002, 05:39:02 PM
Xazor knew that Jana was right behind her and just as she brought her saber down, the Knight smashed her foot into Jana's stomach, using the Force to power the kick. Just as the woman fell away, she clipped Xazor's side with her saber causing the Garou Knight to growl out of pain. Her natural healing abilities kicked in and in a few hours, the slice would be gone. Focusing her attention back on Ansatsu, Xazor kept her mind's eye upon Jana.

Makoto Neo
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:02:13 PM
Neo had stayed passive through the shouts and insults, relaxed with a glint of amusement in his eyes. The wolf-kind smelled the inner canine of one the Jedis, the scent unmistakable for there was no other similar in his mind.

Nash brawled alone with one of the Jedi with the other two darksiders brawled with the Garou-kind. The odds seemed at ease, but Neo felt compelled to tip them over!

As Neo wrapped the particles of force around his body, time seemed to slow down; a natural occurance to most who employed the force speed techique. As Nash swung his blade low and knocked Kack's feet from under hisself, Neo rushed forward and planted a elbow down harshly onto Kack's sturnum..

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 29th, 2002, 10:26:21 PM
(ooc: Vacation has me being lazy..sorry!...:lol)

IC:

Lion smiled as Xazor's voice echoed through his mind, and he spread his legs into a defensive stance and turned towards Jana. He was afraid that he was too late when she slashed down, but Xazor deflected the blow onto her side. Relieved, Lion backed towards Xazor, making sure that he covered himself against any more attacks.

Alright, Mistress Xazor...Ready to bring down some of these fools? I'll watch your back...go after Ansatsu for me, okay? I'll see what I can do about Jana...

He settled back into a fighting stance, sinking into a quick meditation to draw upon his inner strengths...

Jana Silthron
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:59:15 PM
Jana saw her chance and took it. She ran at Lion while he was in the slight meditation. ANy kind of Meditation takes the main of your focus which gave her the upper hand. She slashed down at his right shoulder with her saber.

"Meditation in battle? Bad idea, jedi."

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 30th, 2002, 09:14:28 PM
With reflexes like lightning, Lion's arm swung up, parrying Jana's blow. He grinned, knowing he was finally getting the chance to test his skills.

"Battle Meditation? Nope, little woman..." he said.

His eyes glowed slightly, an effect of the energy that Lion could gain by drawing upon his inner reserves.

"You still want to fight me? I'm faster, stronger, and definitely smarter...you have never fought anybody like me before...you don't have a prayer!"

He layed into his next blow, slicing sideways where she was unprotected.

Kack Mebuff
Jan 1st, 2003, 12:01:11 PM
Kack landed with a hard thud. He growled with anger. Two on one, "These odds are really starting to suck," Kack thought to himself. But the Jedi continued to battle.

He immediately sprung to his feet and looked around. Nash was on one side and the newcomer on the other. Kack decided it was time to try a few Force tricks of his own. As the two charged, the Jedi used the Force the create a wall in front of him to prevent him from reaching Kack and then using the Force lifted Nash off the ground and launched him into a pile of trash receptacles. But as Stolar landed, the Jedi's concentration ceased for just a moment and the newcomer broke through the wall.

Kack quickly leapt back, lightsaber in hand and prepared to defend.

Jana Silthron
Jan 2nd, 2003, 06:33:21 PM
Jana suddenly lept into the air jsut intime to avoid the slash to her side. She flaped her wings hard and kept in flight. She started to beat her wings harder and harder creating a huge blast of wind that kicked up dirt and debree all over. She then used the force to throw the jedi into a nearby wall.

"You underestamate those you should not. I have battled many that are stronger and smarter than you, jedi scum."

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:08:35 AM
Lion was caught off-guard by the woman's gust of wind, but managed to concentrate enough to create a wave in the force. The wave of energy rebounded off of rapidly closing wall and softened Lion's collision. He quickly recovered and concentrated on his newest abilities: weather manipulation.

Lion was none too good at playing with the weather, but he was getting better.

He grasped the winds near Jana and forced them to begin spinning, slowly at first, merely a breeze, but the winds quickly grew faster...much faster.

Jana, with her wings extended, was caught in the mini-tornado and was spiraled up, unable to control her movement.

Lion grinned and returned to Xazor's side, careful to maintain his concentration on the storm that had, at least temporarily, knocked one of their opponents out of the fight.

Nash Stolar
Jan 7th, 2003, 07:58:10 PM
ooc: sorry, I promice I'll post in this when I get time.

Jana Silthron
Jan 7th, 2003, 11:45:14 PM
Jana was pissed by this sudden tornado around her. She pulled her wings in tight around her and made herself look like a huge, white bullet. She suddenly shot out towards the jedi. When she got out of the tornado, she flared her wings. She ended up right next to Lion and brought her saber down across his right shoulder to his left hip.

"Try again. Tornadoes are mearly childs play for a trained ambriel."

Lion El' Jonson
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:38:19 AM
Lion was momentarily caught off guard by her sudden assault, and only managed to turn aside her blow by breaking his concentration on the whirlwind. Even so, she singed the hem of his cloak.

Grinning slightly, he concentrated and grabbed the sand that had been kicked up by the tornado. He slashed his arm across and the sand flew into Jana's Eyes.

"There's a dirty trick..." he laughed. "This playtime bores me...would you like to fight now?"

Nash Stolar
Jan 8th, 2003, 08:42:12 PM
*Before Nash hit the pile of garbage he brought up a light shield around him as he hit the trash around him burnt away instantly leaving a blunt burning hint in the air.. He stood up and smiled coldly.. Then without any warning he lifted his sword and charged the Jedi. His blow came with such strength, power and speed the Jedi was forced to block.. The Ex-Knight would show that no padawan could stand long fighting him as the heavy blows continued*

Kack Mebuff
Jan 9th, 2003, 07:56:36 PM
Kack, though only a padawan, was still a skilled fighter and martial artist. He would not be beaten as easily as Nash would anticipate.

Kack blocked Nash's attacks with some difficulty, but was more than ready to give the ex-Jedi a run for his money.

While blocking one of Nash's blade attacks, Kack kicked high trying to catch Stolar in the face. The older fighter caught Kack's foot with his hands, and chuckled but was not prepared as Kack slammed his other foot hard into the side of Nash's face. Stolar immediately released and Kack returned to a defensive position.

Nash Stolar
Mar 4th, 2003, 11:07:34 PM
ooc: Oi, anyone still alive in this thread? I kinda died but am now back... kinda. ^^;

Kack Mebuff
Mar 5th, 2003, 05:59:49 PM
OOC: I'll still do it ... it was getting good, I'd hate to see such a cool thread die.

Lion El' Jonson
Mar 6th, 2003, 02:22:48 AM
(ooc: Same here...)

Nash Stolar
Mar 8th, 2003, 07:02:44 PM
ooc: This everyone? :\

Lion El' Jonson
Mar 9th, 2003, 04:30:17 AM
(ooc: Who was the girl? Jana, or something? Where'd she go?)

Xazor Elessar
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:02:24 AM
I'm here still.... ;) Jana is around too -- she has a few names. :)

Nash Stolar
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:59:09 PM
ooc: Great, all we need now is mako, jana and that ninja guy to come now. :D

Lion El' Jonson
Mar 12th, 2003, 01:56:52 AM
...we have so many ninja guys in the GJO...:lol

Nash Stolar
Mar 13th, 2003, 08:20:57 PM
I wouldent doubt that. :lol: His name was... Ansatsu right?

Lion El' Jonson
Mar 14th, 2003, 09:20:04 AM
Yupperz...aka Tomak Ohara