PDA

View Full Version : IC Storylines

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:53:11 PM
Just a fleshing out of a suggestion I heard mentioned. Post with updates on your characters. All information is soley for the information of the RPer, and NOT your characters. Yes, this is OOC!

Arya Ravenwing

RPs: Carry The World

Currently bodyguard for Jina Jade, and running smack into...ebil things on Carshoulis Prime. Well, as soon as I write them. >D Sanis Prent and Diego Van Derveld dropped in on her as well.

Gia Thorn

RPs: Schloss something or other, started by Diego Van Derveld

Has fallen in with some interesting company, and is over for dinner at the van Dervelds. Anyone else worried about her?? :eek

Sasseeri Reeouurra

Rps: Kitten Hunting

Waiting on Marcus to post again. She has discovered "Dalee" is alive and is furious at Sanis Prent. Should be interesting!

Jealousy: A Means to an End

With Saarrreeaa. Is devising a plot against "Dalee," to get her out of the picture once and for all, and punish Sanis for his insolense. Hooray!

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

RPs: Jealousy: A Means to an End

Um yeah, see above.

Lilaena De'Ville

RPs: Numerous apprentice trainings (yes...you've all left me! Where are you??), some TBH intruiges are in the works

Electirical Storm

Tondry and LD meet up on Chandrila for some long awaited alone time. Should be relaxing. .....OR WILL IT!?!? :eek

The Hutts Strike Back

Set slightly in the future (only a few years), is a "part two" to another RP I did with Jeseth Cloak. A young Hutt is out for revenge on the killers of its parent.

James Prent

RPs: Unshattered Dreams: James' training 1

Training in the Jedi arts with Salemn Lysce.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:01:24 PM
Ok, so if I understand this right....

Wei Wu Wei
Benevolent Forces: Rebuilding Currently working with his teacher, Navaria on a project involving the restoration of some villages on Bakura.

This is where I live(Rosie and open) showing a childhood friend around the Jedi Living Quarters.

Gamollo Apostate

the only concert where you get drunk off of everything but beer Has recently joined sides with Fiend.

Oishii Sakana

A little breakfast Swimming with his girlfriend Chii

Abel Kannan

Like mommytrying to keep up with Kwiet and Dae as they enjoy a day together.

Flet Shoudler
First day on the job or I think that is what it is called. Arriving for his first day on the job working for Saiatah High Roller's security team.

Zasz Grimm
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:17:42 PM
Zasz Grimm

RP's:

The thread with Hob, Gurney, and AB (Ozar something)

A training thread with Hob, and his other 2 apprentices. Vega and Jibrielle.

A training exercise that took place 2 years ago with Jeseth. (Yet to reply, should do this soon)

My storytelling thread that the original Zasz is coming back.

And other small TBH things.

Cyriam Grimm

Rp's:

Currently with Milivkal, talking about different things, training and such.

Kineas Grimm

Rp's:

Just found out that he would be Dale's Apprentice. He is quite ecstatic. Should train soon.

Aejin Rahn

Rp's:

Requesting permission to GJO. Currently speaking with Estelle Russard (Future Master maybe. ^_^ )

Andraq Novkar

RP's:

None right now, however, he shall be coming back. Denouncing his willingness to be a Jedi, due to him finding his parents killers and slaughtering them.

imported_Grev Drasen
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:20:05 PM
Has Training Paid Off?
Interrupted Straffe Stormrider on a walk in the forest, now he's getting ready to attempt in killing the Jedi.

Sick At Heart
Confronted Alera Starreyes in an alleyway and proceeded to battle with her, then Malice Draclau intervened and is currently pummeling him.

In Brightest Day, In Darkest Night
Along with Cold Blaine, he disturbed Akrabbim in a 'meditation' of sorts and they ended up brawling, then Anbira Hicchoru showed up, so it's a two-on-two battle now.

A Meal On Coruscant
Met with the Evil Hobgoblin in Yogurt's Bar & Grill on Coruscant and ended up in a discussion with him, now the Hob's stirring up trouble in which Grev will more than likely be placed in.

A majority of my threads consist of fighting, nothing too interesting. But those are the only ones I can think of right now, might be more, but probably not important enough to remember.

Silus Xilarian
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:22:37 PM
Silus Xilarian

RPs:

Crafting the tools:

A spar between.....Friends?: Following the completion of his research in Lilaena DeVille's study, Silus has been invited to a spar with the Dark Jedi Master herself, though we all know she is merely swooning over Silus ;)

Gathering the materials: After leaving Vjun and making a trip back to Balmorra to gather troops for scouting and defense, Silus has begun his operations on Ossus. Coincidentally, Jedi Master Akrabbim Melchizan, has travelled to Ossus for similar reasons. Having found what they came for, Silus' troops are packing up to leave as Silus and Akrabbim prepare to settle out their differences...

Dae Jinn
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:26:24 PM
Dae Jinn : Sort of in GJO, semi-in the Lost Jedi, soon to be as bad as I want her to be (once I find time and some creative ideas :lol)

Kyashi -- one thread, in the RP forum, which I need to post to. I'm interested in making him a darksider, or possibly a anti-Force...person. Have a complete BG written for him but haven't done much with him (which is disappointing, because he could be awesome with some work)

If anyone is feeling charitiable and wants to help (with Kyashi or Dae, whatever.), drop me a PM :)

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:35:07 PM
Great idea.

Darth Snack

RP storylines:

Forbidden Elements: Dihydrogen Monoxide

This is probably the fourth or so RP in the Forbidden Elements series, which will start a "mini-series" so to speak where Snack learns how to control the element of water in different ways much like he has learned with fire and wind.

The Sith Rogue: Emergence

The start up of TSR. Basically, the members are finally meeting one another after the disappearance of TSE.

Under The Wings

Setting up a Master/Apprentice relationship with Xeno.

Forbidden Elements: One Step Closer

More advanced training for Snack and Hob. Currently, both are under Mera's surface (along with Surpanakha), walking straight for the belly of a volcano.

Save Her

Basic Good -v- Evil fight.

Dark Genesis

On the planet of Odik II, Emperor Palpatine had set up a stronghold/prision ward where tratiors of the New Order were sent to rot and die. An ancient weapon is said to have been hiden there, but is this rumor false? Snack isn't the only one who believes that the weapon is truely there. Introduces Silex Invictus and sets up a Master/Apprentice relationship.

Through the Eyes of a Snack

Takes place right after TSE disappears. Basically, Snack goes through a breakdown, and then with the help of a few others, comes to terms with his past. ((My second shot at what I had wished to accomplish almost a year ago..))

Uh.. I think that's all of 'em.

This to look for:

The beginnings of a rivalry between Snack and Ki-Adi-Kindo

Zeke
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:59:02 PM
Hm...let's see...

Zeke
RPs: Ghost Ships and Artifact Trips Dealing with those pesky Cizeracks and praying his dad won't beat him to death when they meet up next.

Darr! Zeke's coaching his last remaining Padawan, Rognan, on being a Jedi and squaring with fears, mistakes, etc.

Inu
RPs: Computer Illiterate, but Learning Inu's learning to work computers by researching GJO and the lightside.

Ruufe Shanks
RPs:I am the Cheese Joining forces with Lady Daiquiri and maybe Silus Xilarian to fight Akrabbim.

A stronger set of nightwalkers? (Meras) Ruufe's getting acquainted with the Cabal.
Shrin Safserim
RPs:Safserim's Good Child Academy A thread for establishing the character's background and six major points of his Force-using style: the Good Child Exercises.

"That Man"
RPs:Massacre of the Billions and Millions of Bountiful Mini Bitty Maleciously Baneful Altered Beasts This mysterious fellow has unleashed thousands of puppy-sized ravenous berserk cannibalistic beasts onto Coruscant. They seek out Force users and devour them alive.

Kwiet Ideya
RPs: You can't see me, you can't see me... Akrabbim schools Kwiet in the ways of illusions.

Jennifer Sunstriker
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:44:40 AM
Um, let's see.....

So far none for any, but I'll have some soon!

Emily Rochette
Dec 5th, 2002, 08:13:06 AM
Let's see what I can remember...

Gitane Blesse (II):

Castle on a Cloud

Gitane and Eve (Siren) meet.

Melody to Tomorrow

Gitane meets her grand-dad. :D

Gitane Blesse/Fauna Sang:

Break

Fight between Gitane and Jeseth, with Dalamar just kinda there (o_O) Takes place before Gitane leaves Elena.

A Taste of Faded Memories (Taking place on Meras.org)

Fauna pays a visit to Vega's home

Emily Rochette:

Stringless Marrionette

Emily meets Jeseth. He takes her under his wing (Figuratively speaking ^_^;)

Marilyn Bellucci:

Cigerette aroma among the lipstick traces

Marilyn and Evelyn talk after the disbandment of the Devil's Dolls

I think that's all... Not sure.

Nemesis
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:29:37 AM
Nemesis

The Gates of Hell:

Nemesis heads to a remote planet moon to locate a rumored sanctuary for the worst criminals in the galaxy; a bar known as The Gates of Hell. Inside, he is met by an old friend - Soth. However, due to the outcome of their last meeting more than a year ago, Nemesis is very untrusting of the Death Knight.

After a brief and rather intense conversation, with the Vampyre Soth and his companion Nathan Vergis, over the welfare of Aiden; Vergis and Nemesis are set for a one-on-one duel to decide the boy's future as well as the assassin's fate.

Once the two immortals leave; Nemesis is confronted by a strange little creature who calls himself "Hob." Reluctantly, he accepts an invitation to walk and talk with the diminutive Sith in hopes that he may find some means of defeating Soth and Vergis. But what are Hob's true intentions?

Provisions:

Looking for answers; Nemesis meets with the Vampyre hunter Aeris Jin Kerr at the B&G.

Weapons and Wagers:

On Dantooine; Nemesis finds intrigue at a local swordsmanship contest.

Oleander

What a tangled web we weave:

At a Corellian research facility; Oleander meets with his four newest "employees."

The Preacha

No threads currently, but revival is comin'!!!

Alpha
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:06:05 AM
Only one I'm doing right now:

Tell your boys you'll be back, I wanna see what you can do
Satine is hovering in the air above Eve and Kindo, watching the two, and giving messages to both of them. I.E. He told Kindo not to do any more harm then necessary to Eve. :)

That is all. :D

Blaine
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:20:15 AM
Cold Blaine

Ice on Fire
Basically character development. Trying to develop how he would react with a crap lod of Jedi around. Also wanna see if I can get a different kind of plot going around. Thread includes Cold getting drunk with Destiny Stormrider, and almost crossing the line when it comes to... well you know ;)

In the brightest day, in the darkest night...
Cold and Grev face off against Akrabbim and Anbira after a certain interruption.

The Krath: Circle of Nine
Union of Krath members, determining who will be part of the Circle of Nine and beginning of Krath traditions.

Xeno Stormrider

Some relations cannot be forgotten...
Although it's a complete thread, it's very recent. After meeting with her brother Lance Stormrider, Destiny continues her way, venturing into a small forest-like area. Xenodoros appears from the shadows, to tell her not to join any sort of affiliation. Xeno's dominant character leads him to getting furious, and telling her that he only wants what's best for her.

Under The Wings
Xeno and Snack's beginning of a Master/Apprentice relationship

The Sith Rogue: Emergence
Reunion of former TSE members to find that some were still aliveof them and begin TSR

Telan Desaria
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:30:02 AM
Grand Admiral Telan Desaria

RPs

Vengeance, Power, and Glory

Angered and resurgent, the Empire assembles the largest fleet seen is three years. It disappears and begins a merciless campaign to bring the Remnant-side of the galaxy into the Imperial once more. Bastion acquiesced and Dubrillion fell, but Yaga Minor is proving to be a tougher nut to crack.

An Unknown Empire

Herein lies a story with a misleading title. Many people have long sought to explore the vastness of the Unknown Regions, and some half. It has shrunk by half since the Battle of Endor, but what remains is dangerous and dark. With this knowledge in hand, the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Sovereignty ordered a colonization fleet outside the borders of the Empire to an rea almost forgotten by all but the dregs of the galaxy. Bound for Wild Space, the Empire would carve out a secret relam rich in resources and horrid in the secrets the region wishes to hold on to....

Fox and the Hunt

The Supreme Commander of the Navy meets the commander of the Inquisitoriate.

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:37:46 AM
Blade Ice

RPs: none at the moment

I'm currently waiting Vega's return before a Big plot arrises with him in it.

Gerbo Lang

RPs: a few small ones here and there

Currently searching for Vega's where about so he can make deal with him for the Big Plot of mine for Blade.

Jackson Mcgraves

RPs: One at the the Bar called " Another visit" and a sparing thread in the GJO training facility.

Currently searching for a master to progress my training at the GJO.

Jason Mcgrave(xsmokingmanx)s

RPs: the Thread "Mr. Prent"

currently is finishing up deals wwith Mr. Prent to become a stock holder in Prent Enterprises. He will also being some other stuff shortly but I can not divulge that information.

Also i'm currently working on another charcter that will show up on the Ciz scene.

Sanis Prent
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:45:44 AM
Ooh I love this. Plugging threads and hyping.

"On an outpost...at the edge of space."

"A robot renegade cop."

Eh, screw it, here we go.

Sanis Prent

Carry the World
Be careful of rush-hour traffic, because you never know who you'll run into. Sanis Prent is a victim of circumstance, after his car is rear-ended by a hot & bothered brunette taxi driver, and her red-headed stepdaughter. Now, he'll try to get what's his, as he teams up with the rambunctious pair, and an enigmatic long-haired stranger. But is the payoff worth it, if you've got to go to Carshoulis Prime to get it?

A Mr. Prent
A story of love, hate, dollars and sense. Careful Sanis, there's more than one way to lose it all in this high-stakes game of corporate takeovers and love triangles.

Cat's Cradle: a thief in the night.
Sanis Prent will do just about anything it takes for the score, when its high enough. The payoff this time is more than money, though...and if he's good enough, he'll have the last laugh on Sasseeri. Careful though...because you can't even trust the one's who watch your back.

Anbira Hicchoru

In Brightest Day, in Darkest Night
When evil grows, and takes on a new form, it is time to adapt. Together, two Jedi Masters fight as one, and in a way never seen before. Never underestimate the power of imagination.

Commander Zemil Vymes

Everybody Wants
After a political assassination, Coruscant's man of the hour puts in a favor for an old friend, and swallows his pride, teaming up with Jedi Knights in order to find a killer.

Diego Van Derveld

Return to Schwartzweld: Schloss Alsase
Diego returns to his family's historical home, to mend more than fences with his cloned daughter, and the Baron of house Van Derveld. He brings with him a wide-eyed Gia Thorn, who's purpose in life is yet unfulfilled. What will her fate be?

Club de la Lupe
Its party time...but if you're up for a howling good time, be mindful that the band is striking up a tune just for you. Its time to dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight. Members only, though. Things can get a little....hairy.

Captain Tyle

Zero Six Hundred
The men and women of Krayt Company spend time away from the exhausting struggle on the Balmorran frontier. Yet, Captain Tyle knows that they'll be called to arms again sooner rather than later, so he keeps his men well-trained, as well as the replacements who now take the place of those who have fallen in battle.

Fey'Dann - The Forgotten War: Land of the Red Sunset
The NRSF finds itself involved in a painful Cizerack civil war that threatens to tear the fabric of the Cizerack way of life apart. Men and women will witness the horror of war, and not all battles are fought with guns, as each person wrestles with their own sense of duty and morality, in a war that nobody wants to call a war, where everything starts to go wrong, and friend and foe both look alike.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa

Man in a uniform
Estelle Russard is about to get treated to the night of her life. Who is this dashing gentleman, and how can he be so romantic? Yet, there are few things in this life that are free, and Estelle may not understand the price of affection until its too late.

Ishan Shade
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:51:23 AM
Ishan Shade

Shade Industries (Ishan's company) is currently in dispute with a Senator over the occupancy of an outer rim planet. Meanwhile Ishan continues his training under the newly formed Krath in the dark arts of the Sith.

Is Living Worth Dying For?
Krath thread

A Meeting
Darth Snack and Ki Adi Kindo find themselves in a tight spot when a mysterious man comes seeking them for another.

Circle of Nine
Ishan follows Jeseth and the others to an ancient ritual site and are confronted with a decision.

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:56:48 AM
Ryla is currently training Iago Kent.

Future Ryla is in Rookies and Legends.

Oddball
Dec 5th, 2002, 02:24:13 PM
Oddball

Swinging away from Dae :)

Taro Idol
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:41:31 AM
Taro Idol

Taro's a force-hater. He literally despises all force users and force sensitives. He eventually wants to put control measures in place on them (and the possibilities are endless!). But the dilemma is he's attracted to Taja Loraan (a force-user) although he is as of yet unaware that she is force sensitive. And he's quite eccentric.

Club de la Lupe - Taro's been invited to Diego's little "gathering" in the hopes of swaying other force-haters into his ways of thinking and gaining recruits for his "social uprising".

Know Your Enemy - Hermes Spearman has just made a public announcement that the Jedi are returning to Coruscant. And Taro is at the Justice Court to voice his opinions to not only those present, but the countless billions at home watching on the holonet thanks to the insurmountable press coverage by all the other news networks besides GNN. Expect some "pavement debates" :)

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:23:13 AM
Navaria:

Benevolent Forces - Like Wei said but of course there are remnants of the old TSE army still around wanting to cause trouble on Bakura

Stage Presence - Navaria is trying to figure out what caused a mass riot. BAD DARK JEDI :mad :lol

Is Living Worth Dying For - Invited to be in a Zasy RP

Dalethria:

Not really in anything right now except training apprentices and hanging out at Irentios. I am not ready for Nav and Dale to confrontation yet. If anyone needs a Dark Jedi Master for anything let me know ;)

Aliandra:

Being a kid :D

Zasz Grimm
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:42:35 PM
If anyone needs a Dark Jedi Master for anything let me know ;)

Aside from sex?

:p

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:52:36 PM
Um ... yes. Aside from sex. Unless you want a Big Green Ogre smashing you into your next afterlife ;)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2002, 06:46:12 AM
;; Takes a really deep breath. ;;

Get ready for this...

No, wait - not today. I'm so tired... I'm going to post to this later. I have near 21 threads going at once, most of them in different timelines but all closely following eachother... It would be chaos in the state of mind I'm in right now. -_-

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 10th, 2002, 01:19:10 PM
- Taja Loraan

Apart from a few training/misc. threads...

Paperdoll: Charcoal Stains: Lovey-dovey (?!?) thread with Jeseth Cloak.

Paperdoll: Seven Faces: Has gone completely insane and is beating up on Jibrielle Abunai for no reason whatsoever.

Paperdoll: Scissor Cuts: Harassing Eve Siren.

Know Your Enemy: Following Diego Van Derveld as a favor for a friend, and being curious about Taro Idol.

Through the Eyes of a Snack: Trying to track down information about her family with Tempist Opps.

Angina Pectoris: Becoming friends with Sasha Kovalev. ^^

Miasma: A Sun That Never Sets: Is finished! :D Insanity thread with her Master/Mother, Dalethria Mal Pannis, in which the two become spiritually bonded. Permanently. >D

- Surpanakha

Forbidden Elements: One Step Closer: Was just trying to visit Ogre but got caught up in his big underground maze with Darth Snack (HUMAN!!) and Hobgoblin.

Stepping Stones: A bunch of RPs with various personalities in and around Meras. Just to get to know them better, basically.

Delirium: (Going to be a) series of insanity RPs exploring Livyatan's past.

The Dark Pentagram: Resurrecting the Subryn Coven (group of ancient sorcerer-types) with Zachariah Darmok and Warlock.

- Torriana Marx

Training... or something like it.: Attempting to get a start on training in the Jedi Arts. Highlight the word ATTEMPTING.

A rock concert where you get drunk...: Is being tempted to the denounce her Jedi ways and join sides with Fiend. Setting random stuff on fire.

- Rath Ancabra

Club de la Lupe: Tagging along behind his 'leader', Taro Idol, and being his moody anti-social self.

Know Your Enemy: Getting ready to wreak havoc with Taro and the rest.

- Vittorio di Nocturne

The Sides Of A Circle: Trying to protect his charge, Sakoya Myst, from the evil clutches of Vampyre Dalamar.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:32:26 PM
My RPs are still almost the same. ^_^;

One addition:

James Prent:

Prophecies: Abandon Me

James and Dasquian are searching for Salemn Lysce in the underbelly of Coruscant.

Arya Ravenwing:

Shopping CARNAGE ...or whatever its called.

Arya is enjoying a meal with Jina her charge in a mall food court when all hell breaketh forth.

ReaperFett
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:46:21 AM
ReaperFett:

Strangely quiet ;)

Oddball:

Oh, you'll see. YOU'LL SEE!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2003, 02:17:48 AM
Time for a bump:

Lilaena De'Ville -

Destinies: Breaking Point

LD and her two apprentices, Gabran Darkysa and T'air'un Bled, visit a Rycrit farm on Ryloth. Its a test. Shhh don't tell them!

Electrical Storm

See first post in this thread. :x

Fingers of the Hand: Table for Three

Lunch! At the GJO with two other TBH members. The Dark siders didn't get dressed up this time. (at the B&G)

Dangerous Liasons

Goodbye Pierce...hellooo Silus. ;) But is it love? Heck no!

James Prent

Destinies: Birthday Boy

She's been having visions concerning the young Jax Tondry. Today is his 3rd birthday, and revelations will not be coming to the young padawan. Only more questions.

Prophecies:Abandon Me

Still trying to rescue Salemn.

Its been a while

Oriadin and James do some catching up in the B&G.

Arya Ravenwing

In His Majesty's Secret Service

Contract job with one Niklos. He seems a bit of an odd fellow. Her job: check and see if a statuette is real, and keep Niklos from accidentally killing himself. ;)

Carry the World

This RP will NEVER DIE! Oh, LD is in it too now. ^_^;

The Trade Game

Just a spice drop on Coruscant. Nothing to see here. ;)

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 30th, 2003, 12:13:54 PM
Might as well do an update as well. Just so I can get junk straightened out in me head.

A Game of Chance

The second meeting between Kindo and Snack/Nathan. Thier first meeting was cut short (for ooc reasons). Will chance play out in favor of Sith, Jedi.. or perhaps neither...

Sealing the Deal

Zasz and Snack kick back, relax, and plot in Yog's Bar and Grill.

PayBack

Nathan takes a trip with Ilyarna to ShadowFaene Fortress to pay Hera a visit. He wishes to repay her for her... gift.

In the Footsteps of the Fallen

Silex Invictus arrives on Cayss, still warry of why exactly the Dark Lord picked him to become his newest apprentice. What Silex doesn't know is that another one of Snack's apprentices, Xenodoros Stormrider, is there as well. The beginning of both their training.

Completed

Have Never Looked so Dark... Through the Eyes of a Snack

In Part two of 'Through the Eyes', Snack and Iyarna travel to the Darkside world of Korriban in search of Snack's dead 'Father', the man who took him in and raised him after his real parents were murdered. Snack meets up with the spirit of 'Father', learns the truth, and then is possessed by the dead Sith spirit. No longer Snack, he goes by his real name, Nathanial K'cansce.

Forbidden Elements: Dihydrogen Monoxide

Snack has learned how to control water, heat it and cool it, and is able to form ice from it.

Hmmm, I guess those are the only current ones I have going that are semi-active. And here I thought I was in more. :p

Park Kraken
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:42:31 PM
Obelisk
KIA in I'm hungry thread. Was killed by his Dark Jedi Brother, Slifer.

Slifer
In I'm Hungry Thread. Killed Obelisk due to insistint incompetence. Is trying to choose a side before jumping in.

Kraken
Currently a member of the Imperial Soveriengty. At head of R&D department, and is commanding numerous Imperial operations.

Peter McCoy
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:47:15 PM
Garrett Blade

Bad Day[/i:] It all started with a bad frellin hangover. Now Garrett's a wanted man by Geeda the Hutt. Hera Drenkast was hired to kill him but she can't do it. Now back at Shadowfaene Fortress, Garrett's alter ego is trying to cause as much disruption to Garretts personal life as he can. That could result in killing them both though.

[i]Better Of Two Evils: Garrett is being hel in an asylum for the criminally insane on Coruscant. Hera Drenkast, Lady DeVille and a "Vargo Stim" have been contacted by the sane Garrett asking for their help before he's lobotomised or worse. Garrett thinks he might be able to restore his sanity. But that means finding a top-secret medical facility of unknown origin. But its okay - the mad hatter's pretty sure its somewhere in this galaxy. They just have to look for it. ALong with the help of Ernest Baxter. Whoever the hell he is!

Taro Idol

Disasterpiece: Taro is invited by his good friend Wen Vesal to the Coruscant Arts and Culture Festival at Forte Vesal - an evening of wining and dining whilst sampling the finest the galaxy has to offer in art, music, poetry, food and other wonders of sentient creativity. How could he say no? After all, GNN have total press coverage of the event!

(If anybody has characters who might be invited to such an event, please PM me if you're interested in taking part)

Giger

Two Little Boys: Giger and his bets friend Loki have gone out playing in a recently-made recreational parkland area on Coruscant. Initially, they decided to play an imaginary adventure game to thwart the plans of the evil Abbadon. But darker hands are at work. The arrival of the Sith witch Sorsha has made an ordinary day of fun and games a hellish nightmare with unforseen consequences.

DarthHERA
Jul 31st, 2003, 10:19:54 PM
I really should try and do up a post to this...soon as I figure out all my stories/chars...Ill do just that. (And edit this out) :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2003, 08:11:15 PM
*bumping so I can find it to update mine* :)

Zeke
Dec 3rd, 2003, 09:03:48 PM
I guess while we're updating, I'll update mine on page one...

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 3rd, 2003, 09:38:54 PM
This really is a good idea! Even if nobody else cares, it'll help me keep'em all straight. Now, in no particular order...

Je'gan Olra'en

Stand Here And Wait: While pretending to be all 'Jedi-ish', Je'gan meets a cute Jedi lady named Ceres...and a rather frightening giant named Garrett...

A trip out: His first experience with his new Master, Southstar. They're both in prison on a backwater...for the moment, naturally.

Old Friends(or something like that): Je'gan is helping Zatania Duvall get in touch with Sasha Kovalev. They've encountered an odd Jedi by the name of Zao and are currently enlisting the aid of his associates.

Kinslayer: Zatania's found out how much time he's been spending with Ceres-purely for the purposes of betrayal, of COURSE-and suffice it to say she ain't happy.

Criminal: In Every Dark Cloud: Fought a bounty hunter named Xel, impressed a gang of female bandits, currently entertaining Kes'la Bardo in a high-rise apartment that doesn't belong to either of them.

Let the Hunt Begin: Teamed in an unlikely partnership with Jedi Master Satine Capashen, goes Dark Jedi-hunting and bites off a bit more than he can chew. The bit more often goes by the name of Gav Mortis.

Gash

Into the Fold: Being inducted into KA by De'Ville.

Jarek T'chort
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:57:10 PM
General Field Marshal Tchort

Uh...

Vengeance, Power and Glory

Grand Admiral Desaria's Imperial Sovereignty moves to take the former Imperial Remnant territory in a swift millitary campaign. However, on the fortified world of Yaga Minor, Marshal Tchort's Imperial Army is sorely tested.

Did My Time

Tchort and fellow Imperial, Captain Balades, go on a hunting trip, that turns horribly wrong when a former New Republic Inteligence agent reveals some shocking information.

A Snowballs Chance

A series of flashbacks, revealing the time of the Imperial Fragmentation, the last Vong invasion and the viscious battle that started Tchort's meteoric rise.

Native Hostility

The peaceful planet of Asmeru revolts against the colonists that move there, causing the Imperial Sovereignty's arrival to eradicate the not-so primitive alien insurgents.

Teleran Balades
Dec 4th, 2003, 06:46:23 PM
Lieutenant Commander Balades

Assault on Hilari
A rebellion on an imperial fringe world brings a small fleet soveriegnty ships to put down the insurection. Only to find it to be a front for a roque imperial officer's revenge on Grand Admiral Desaria.

Ballistic
A dou of mercenaries attempts to infiltrate a hidden imperial research base on Tatooine to steal plans for a prototype fighter. Tailed by a retied New Republic officer, a small war breaks out on the backwater planet. Unfortunantly, the fighter was destroyed when the base was stormed.

Mrisst's Fate
An Imperial fleet launches an attack on a key Republic fortress world. Balades succsefully lures the bulk of the defending fleet away from the planet, allowing another group to attack the planet itself.

Did my Time
Originaly a casual hunting trip with fellow officer Jarek Tchort, until an old aquantince reveals an unsettling past, and a way to take revenge for a crime long past.