PDA

View Full Version : Kai Amamiya

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:00:52 PM
Is she even sane? First, her entire RP experience involves moping in others threads, and whining about her not knowing about her past. She doesn't do anything else, and I've watched her for a while. Thats all! Then, her dagger. She really has this OOC chip on her shoulder about this thing, and I'm trying to get her involved in actual RPing, and she claims that her dagger is magical and can teleport and/or speak to her.

Arg. She is teh suk.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:07:57 PM
I think Lillian Snow had a similar complaint. She's a whiney sort. I rped in one thread where she asked Jedi to help. I gave her all sorts of suggestions on finding her past and she shoots them all down. Made me wonder why she asked for the help if she would not accept the advice, you know? I'm surprised people have not sent her hate mail after hate mail about how she spams in their threads.

That wasn't the dagger talking, fool. That was Natha, and the story is too long for me to explain it to a simpleton like you!

Take the dagger! It's merely a dagger now, for you drained out it's power. Kai was the only descendant of Natha, who the dagger was owned by originally. Now it has no power than a pretty looking dagger, if you were interested in its power.

Kai's main story line was simply dealing with the dagger. The dagger acts like a life force for her, without it, she has no way to live. If she does not die now, the dark minions of the catacombs of the underground will come for her. There is no hope now, the power of the dagger is depleted.

She's kidding, right? She acts like we are already supposed to know this stuff. I think the girl is seriously disturbed. She wrote all that like it were God's truth or something. It's like a cult.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:27:56 PM
I had a horrible experience with her as well :|

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:37:42 PM
Yeech.

4) This is a Jedi place - remember that. Any dispute is likely to end in the Jedi's favour and if an Admin says something, it is final and no dispute is entered into. As this is Star Wars roleplaying, it is ecouraged players stick to Star Wars concepts, terms and universe as much as possible. Some resonable leeway will be given.

Amended B&G FAQ. I tend to ignore things too much outside of Star Wars to a great degree unless it directly affects me. If you believe it's gone too far, you can call a GJO Admin to adjudicate.

* A talking dagger? That's still WTF'ed me. What next, a singing sword? *

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:42:01 PM
But if the minions of the catacombs actually do come out and attack us all, it sure would be fun to tear them all apart with all the sweet Jedi skills we have. :D

Nothing like a small bout of mindless destruction, tearing apart the creatures of darkness by truckloads at a time.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:42:31 PM
I'd like to offer my suggestion in an earlier thread of sneaking up behind her and stabbing her.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single IC problem that could not be resolved this way.

Loki Ahmrah
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:48:47 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn

* A talking dagger? That's still WTF'ed me. What next, a singing sword? *

LMAO!! :lol

If we had just stepped into "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" then that would be rather feasible.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:50:30 PM
The image of Frank Sinatra crooning while Marcus draws his sword.... would be priceless.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:54:54 PM
Fly me to the moon.
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand.
In other words, baby kiss me.
Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.
you are all I long for, all I worship and adore.
In other words, please be true.
In other words, I love you.

There is your Frank Sinatra, Marcus. Now draw the sword and the effect is complete. :lol

This just in! Kai Amamiya quits RPing at SWFans! Stuck up bitch couldn;t handle having to actually RP!

Loki Ahmrah
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:55:58 PM
"Start spreading the news..."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:59:44 PM
It's time to party! Woo-hoo! (throws confetti) :crack

AmazonBabe
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:00:18 PM
:lol

As to anything pertaining to Kai, I haven't actually RPed with her or even paid any attention to her.

And what the hell's up with a talking daggar?? I don't remember anything like that from SW, or anything remotely close. o_O

Maybe someone can suggest to her that the daggar could have a mini-computer chip inside the hilt that contains a mini-AI. I mean, that's the only feasable thing I can think of that would kinda fit into a SW-ish sort of dealy thing. o_O

(Wait, lemme guess... you suggest that and she goes postal... |I)

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:05:43 PM
Of course. I made a suggestion when she first started out to actually RP with people when she entered a thread in stead of moping about. Now that she has to RP, she calls it quits. I told her, but she would not listen. Not the first time people have ignored me and then their lives suddenly became sucky. but that's ok. You know why?

CAUSE IT'S HER OWN DAMN FAULT!

I don;t think she would have lasted long anyhow. If Charley had not taken the initiative people would have ignored her anyway until finally no one RPed with her again.

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:30:12 PM
I'll bet you anything that this is another one of Ansatsu's things.

Come to think of it, it's just too bad for even Ansatsu. I've invented a new word for this. Shittastic. (Pronounced just like fantastic, except let the shit hit the fan) Shittastic is something that is so bad that it is almost good. For example, "Kai's RPing skills are Shittastic!" would be a correct use of the word in a sentance. It's almost painfully enjoyable to watch her ruin herself. Pardon me while my yodeling lightsaber sings her theme song.

I've long since stopped getting mad about people who can't find their arse without a lantern and a detailed map. It's just not worth my time. :D

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:37:23 PM
Sorry, that is not Ansatsu. Ansatsu is a much better RPer than that. In fact, next to Kai, Ansatsu's RPs are the best things since sliced bread.

Kai's problem is that she cannot RP in a Star Wars forum period.

Ansatsu's problem is that he has trouble keeping things realistic, but at least he can make his subject matter fit into the Star Wars universe.

Now that Kai has hit the scene, I think everyone owes Satsa a great big apology. There is one RPer worse than he is.

Zeke
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:46:29 PM
Actually, there are several lesser RPers. ra hath and Judas Escariot, to name a few. I just wish she'd introduce herself with her full name.

Kai: I'm Kai Amamiya.

Me: (addressing her last name) That's an awful stutter.

James Prent
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:49:13 PM
:lol Ryla that's classic :D

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:53:44 PM
I always liked a word Morgan introduced to me...

Fucktard. But Shittastic works for me too

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:25:19 AM
Fucktard is my second favorite word, closely following Shittastic. :D

"Phear my magic missile!!!" {/nerd}

Figrin D'an
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:50:56 AM
I've always been partial to the term "craptacular."

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 5th, 2002, 02:08:34 AM
Bogon also works

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:04:29 AM
CAUSE IT'S HER OWN DAMN FAULT!

doo doo doo doo doooooooo.....

doo doo doo doo doooooooo.....

Yes and...some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
But I know....its Kai Amamiya's fault!

Sejah Haversh
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:28:07 AM
I don't believe I've ever even heard of this chick before. How long has she been around?

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:30:26 AM
For at least a month, maybe more.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:10:37 AM
Yes...she's now ruined quite a few threads going on like a BITCH about how she's cursed...and how her dagger talks to her...and how she passes out after having too many drinks.

By sheer chance, I joined one of her threads:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25135

It started out okay. Halway through the thread, she starts complaining about how she's cold to herself.

Well, *shiver* *shiver*, Ms. Frigid-Bitch! Rognan asked if you were okay, and you said no...well, then stop going on about it, moron!

This is one of Salemn's friends who stole a peek at Salemn's laptop and looked in favorites, where she found our humble forums...then, she signed up, cursing us all with he damn presence. This is in no way Salem's fault, and I've heard that Salemn is pretty pissed about it, too...but can't we get rid of her?

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 5th, 2002, 08:48:21 AM
Say what? Salemn knows this chick? And let me get this straight, Salemn wants her gone too? Now that's bad! :lol

That is absolutely pathetic.

Zeke
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:10:05 AM
Go see my thread of ranting. It is posted there, on page...4? Yes, I believe that's it.

Sene Unty
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:44:21 AM
Yeah you did rant about this Zeke....I remember....

Fucktard......I like it! It has a certain ring to it wouldn't you say?

Oh well whatever. Now that she's gone we can stop worrying about her......

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:49:29 AM
man...and I had a good little flashback going in that thread with Tyle :(

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:08:02 PM
well I tried to get a little info about her charcter I didn't get to far although there are strange similarities between her charcter and on of My charcters. Lets Minus the whiny and talking dagger parts of course. Her story of her first relizing she didn't remmeber anything was similar but not exactly like my when my charcter Blade came to the relization that his past was lost to him.

When did she leave I never noticed since she posted in my thread just yesterday.

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24887

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:20:37 PM
She decided yesterday that she did not want to be on a board that did not allow her to spam in other peoples threads or let her bitch moderators out OOC.

Sene Unty
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:25:31 PM
Wait a minute we can't do that????? Damn it I am so leaving! :lol

Dec 5th, 2002, 01:29:39 PM
bye :D

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:10:31 PM
:: Prepares FORCE ADMIN SMACKDOWN ::

:D

Rognan Dar
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:54:51 PM
:lol

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:42:07 AM
:lol....SHES GONE!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Zeke
Dec 7th, 2002, 02:06:43 AM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
"Phear my magic missile!!!" {/nerd}

I wanna cast...MAGIC MISSILE!

Why do you wanna cast Magic Missile, there's just darkness!

I wanna cast Magic Missile...on the DARKNESS!

Dec 9th, 2002, 02:23:18 PM
"am I in Yet"

" I could use my Dagger of Ogre slaying."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:41:27 PM
Am I getting drunk? Roll the Dice to see if I'm getting drunk!

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:58:01 PM
*Rolls the dice* No your not getting drunk. :D

AmazonBabe
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:04:29 PM
Bogon...
Craptacular...
Fucktard...
Shittastic...

And now to start the Made-Up-Words-That-Sound-Really-Good Dictionary. :p

Pardon me while my yodeling lightsaber sings her theme song.

I've long since stopped getting mad about people who can't find their arse without a lantern and a detailed map. It's just not worth my time.

:: Prepares FORCE ADMIN SMACKDOWN ::

First Ryla... then Marcus... I swear... I think I cracked a few ribs laughing and falling out of my chair! :lol:lol:lol

Sameer Aryan
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:05:50 PM
Hey! Y'd I get left out for the booze!

Salemn Lysce
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:03:05 PM
Say what? Salemn knows this chick? And let me get this straight, Salemn wants her gone too? Now that's bad! :lol

It is, isn't it ?

But it appears she has left and the rejoicing begins ! Alleluia ! Alleluia ! Alleluia, alleluia, ALLELUIA ! :)

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:36:54 AM
Oh, look...I double posted...damn lag!

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 11th, 2002, 05:37:08 AM
Cantar una cancion alegre! Sing ale-alleluia!

...Isn't choir just spooky?