PDA

View Full Version : Social Studies (Open)

Venessy Stromfeather
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:18:19 PM
Venessy had been watching the crowds all day; from one side of the academy grounds to the other he had picked a group or an individual and observed them for upto an hour, it kept him busy and it entertained him in a roundabout way. Hoping to learn the academy's layout he had followed a particular trio of padawan to the now obvious hub of student social life; the Bar and Grill.

After slipping upto the bar and getting a drink, Venessy slipped into a shadowy booth and watched the room.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:33:14 PM
Kai walked into the bar and grill, and everytime she did she hated having to cart off her dagger. Someday she was going to smuggle it in, not to use it, but just because of it's risky power. She had a gut feeling that she was repeating time whenever she slipped it off with the guards.

The horrible feeling came again as the guards took it and placed it in the box filled with assorted weapons.

She walked further in, approaching the bartender as she ordered a martini.

She sighed and peered around the room.

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:15:22 PM
Zak could smell the armoa of good cooking from the entrance of the Bar and Grill. A roaring sound from below told him his empty stomach could smell it also. With a grin in anticipation, Zak walks briskly inward. He and made it a couple of steps when a arm was suddenly thrust in his way, catching him the chest. Rebounding, slightly, Zak turns to the side, where the rest of the man resided. It was a guard, Zak turned white.

"Er, Good evening Officer... Um, have I done something wrong?"
Zak heard himself saying in a timid voice. Having been on numerous Imperial Controlled worlds, he had perfected the voice, and the posture of a meek individual, perfect for dealing with Imp Stormies or patrols. Here, Zak had automatically slipped into that role.
The guard looked down at him, suprised for a second. Then slight chuckle escaped the guard as he shook his head, finally, looking back down at Zakatiel, the Guard Spoke.
"Actually, no son, and I ain't no officer. But Did you happen to read the sign on the way in?"

Zak let loose a sigh as he strightened up his posture. Looking again at the guard, Zak could now make out what he thought was a badge. It was the Bar and Grill logo. The man was a bouncer, still, it was someone to treat wearily.

"Ah yes sir, I did read the sign. It was the main reason I came in here. Corellian Chikon Special!"

The bouncer this times sighs.
"No son, not that sign... It was a sign saying that you had to leave all your weapons at the Weapon Check, which is just behind you."

Zak turns to look, and sees a small line of people giving weapons to a droid behind transparent steel. A young lady had just dropped off her weapons, and from the look of things, she felt uneasy doing do. Waving a thanks to the guard, Zak jumps into the line. In a matter of seconds, he was through. Having dropped off his own Blaster, and his Father's lightsaber.
With a grin on his face again, Zak takes a empty stool and orders the Chikon Special.

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:37:27 PM
Kai turned her head to face a man sitting a stool away from her. She noticed he looked uncomfortable and flustered.

"Was it the weapon check?" she smiled. "I thought I was the only one."

(OOC) Pardon me if I accidently get aggrivated. Someone just pissed me off by trying to steal my dagger and I'm steamed.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:01:55 PM
OOC: Damn, Wrong account

Zakatiel Rhinehart
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:23:12 PM
Zak Looks up from the desert menu he was scanning through to find himself looking at a young women. The same young women who he saw looking distressed in the weapons check line.

"Ya, guards have always made me nervous. I feel almost naked without my father's Lightsaber and Blaster with me. "

Standing up, Zak reaches out his hand

"The names Zakatiel, but friends call me Zak"

Venessy Stromfeather
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:02:40 PM
From his place, Venessy watched the newcomers; they looked like truly different spirits and they caught his interest strait away.

Pulling a serving droid over he asked it to convey a message to the already seated pair.

I would be pleased if you would both join me for refreshments...

He watched the droid cross the room and sipped from his glass.