PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Urgent Urgent!!!

Judas Escariot
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:29:23 AM
For the sake of secretacy....plz pm me because i don't trust that SSC might be accessed to the people that left TSO still...this knowledge is strictly confidential! i highly suggest that the people who stay with TSO and are loyal to the faction speak with me. The last thing i need is a traitor to get a hold of this info.....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:21:05 PM
Don't matter, all the real secret stuff happens in the Council Rooms.

And I knocked most of the people off the list.

And on a side note: Does it really matter? Look what we talk about here. I don't even know why we still use this, it is a relic of the Sith War. When everyone hated the Sith Council, and we needed to be secretive, for we had Enemies on all sides.

Lady Vader
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:33:54 PM
This forum is for all the Sith of TSO to talk privately, much like GJO has Avalon.

And as for the Council Room, when secret secret stuff needs to be chatted about, it can be done in there. All one need do is let us know and we could give them temp access to speak their mind or whatnot.

imported_Grev Drasen
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:49:24 PM
So there is a certain class within the Order who get to view the Council Room?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:40:28 PM
Yes! It is a secret club that only Ancient Members can attend!!!
Here is what we secretly talked about last:

Dark Lord Dyzm

Wait... I got in... just for this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Vader
Sith Master

And just for that I will... STEAL MINI MAGE!

*Runs off with MM*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Lord Dyzm

DESTROY!!!

AmazonBabe
:lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
On a side note, can you host the mini-mage at your site? the AOL Site I use is stupid and pulling a geocities on me.

Lady Vader

I'll see what I can do as clanpages is being a biatch about hosting too.

Malice Draclau
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:02:11 AM
Hey your not suppose to give away secret info like that. Who knows what enemies could do with it.

Judas Escariot
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:42:11 AM
I pmed most of you guys about it....if any comments or questions plz don't hesitate...

imported_Grev Drasen
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:11:34 PM
Ah, nevermind then.

Judas Escariot
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:51:16 PM
for the members who have access to the councilroom...i have posted this continued info in there..........i will keep the Order prompt.....

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:54:48 PM
Ok, I don't mean to sound like a herb here, but what Council Room are you guys talking about? I'm not asking for access or anything, I just wanna know where this place is. lol :)

AmazonBabe
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:51:40 PM
It is here at TSO, and is one of the forums. But because you do not have access to it, it is invisible to you.

Live Wire
Jan 7th, 2003, 02:48:39 PM
Im closing this thread as Judas has been banned from swfans