PDA

View Full Version : DreamMerc: Fatality (Akrabbim)

Severen Morkonis
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:50:02 PM
It is without a doubt the most annoying experience for Sieken when family beg for there lifes, as a Dark Jedi he almost felt sorry for them and forgiving...only for a few moments, after that the feeling subsides and the white haired man would simply slash the crying victim and tear him or her limb from limb with satisfaction, quite simple really. Sieken had changed since him becoming a forced Lumpine, he hated himself, he hated everything for that matter and he took his frustration out on the innocent, tearing the bodies into little more than piles of unwanted flesh. He had changed alright, more violent than before,more careless,more destructive and more unforgiving.

'You are annoying me with your sobbing you bastard now shut the hell up!!' Sieken roared at a common man while Sieken tore into his wifes flesh with a raged motivation, his face frightening and different from his normal self...something must have happed to make him lose his head. He had now finished mutilating the woman, her body now slumped on the floor, unrecognizable and torn to shreds. Now of course it was time for the man who by now sobbed louder and more painfully for the loss of his love, Sieken grabbed the mains hair and wrenched him to a standing position where Kasstra quickly flashed the blood stained knife, bits of flesh actually still hung from its hilt and blood dripped from the red blade.

'You are worthless, you do nothing with your life but cry and scream and whimper..i pity you!' He said in a mocking tone towards the man who by now was urinating upon the blood covered floor. 'Goodnight....' Sieken raised his knife outwards and slashed towards his target without hesitation.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:41:19 PM
Waves of fear and pain overtake Akrabbim as he nears a home. The pain grows until suddenly, a life force feels abruptly snuffed out. Akrabbim breaks into a run immediately, attempting to determine what is the source of this disturbance. He reaches the door quickly, and hears screams inside. He kicks the door open just as he feels the last life in the home destroyed. He surveys the scene, and comes to the obvious conclusion.

MURDERER!

Severen Morkonis
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:34:44 PM
Sieken had killed the man in one swift swoop of the knife directed towards his head. The blade sank deep into his temple and of course killed the man outright, almost painless. The the white haird Dark jedi had heard a voice come from the darkness of the room..."Murderer!".Sieken stopped in his tracks to turn his head in the direction of the voice darkness showing no bounds.

'A Jedi..' Sieken spat 'You people are faultless are younot?..you seem to be everywere that a darksider is...quite convenient i might add....' Sieken now turned around fully to address the Jedi Master.

' Can i Help you?' Sieken said his hand touching the hilt of Losorus.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:58:00 PM
Akrabbim fights to remain calm, nearly overwhelmed by the sheer injustice of the situation. He speaks in a strained manner, as if barely holding his emotions in check.

Yes, you can. Drop you weapons, walk slowly before me, and turn yourself in to the authorities.

Otherwise, I will have no choice but to stop you... by any means necessary. This is your first and final warning. Choose now.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:22:51 PM
'What?' Siekens eyebrows knitted together in a puzzeld look.'Surely you jest...i have no reason to turn myself in, nor any reason do you have to fight me...surely you Jedi can come up with better bargins than that....' Sieken smiled and after a moment or two droped the bloodyknife to the floor.

' I am under you arrest i suppose...' Sieken said raising his arms out as if to be handcuffed.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:08:13 PM
No reason to fight you, you say? You just murdered a family. That's more than enough reason.

He eyes the man's outstretched hands, wary of a trick. There is no way that this killer would suddenly have a bout of conscience and turn himself in. Akrabbim takes no chances.

Turn around, back toward me. Keep your back to me at all times, and stay at least 5 paces from me. If you turn, I will attack. If you flinch, I will attack. If you hesitate, I will attack. Have I made myself clear? Now, if you would, exit the building, back to me.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 13th, 2002, 01:40:15 PM
' So...' Sieken said calmly, turning around,his back now towards the Jedi 'If i run, flintch or turn you shall attack?...very jedi like arnt' you...' Sieken smiled now, sarcasem of course was his main weapon of words.

However the white haired man did as told and started tojourneyout the door of the house and out into the snow of the street, he had noplan, but for now he would do what he was told until he had one.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:12:33 PM
As the man turns, Akrabbim positions himself directly behind him, and creates an illusion. He makes himself appear to be approximately 10 feet behind the man. However, he actually stands several paces to left, just in case the man attempts something. He projects his voice into the illusion.

Quite Jedi like. Our job is to protect the innocent. To do so, we must stop murderers like you. For that reason, I would gladly end your life to protect the life of an innocent. Now keep walking.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 14th, 2002, 09:09:37 PM
Sieken without an ounce of fear turned around, the illusion clearly talking to the Jedi he saw 10 feet behind him [i]'And what are they to do with me..SIR...lock me up a throw away the key...i dout it![i]' And with this, Sieken suddely bolted and vanished out of the Jedis sight as he sprinted down an ally towards the towns main road. The jedi was a Master, deseption was the only real weapon Sieken had.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 15th, 2002, 11:06:17 PM
Akrabbim drops his illusion and immediately rushes after the fleeing Sith. He dodges the debris and various obstacles in the allyways, and catches sight of his quary. He quickly draws and flings two shuriken, aiming them for his legs. If he can clip the man, he should be able to catch up more easily.