PDA

View Full Version : The Return(Open)

Clay Dennatta
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:59:14 PM
After many long months, Clay has finnally returned to the GJO. He had been in acoma and after a few months he finnally awoke. Now it was time to go and visit his most favorite bar in the universe, Yogs Bar and Grill. He entered the bar and gave his two lightsabers to the weapons clerk and headed to a seat in the far back corner. A waiter droid came up and asked what he wanted,

" I will have a glass of your best Merlot."

Droid: Very well sir.

The droid took off and ina few seconds returned with a glass of red Merlot. Clay took the glass and started to drink. He just stared off into space as he enjoyed his wine..................

Plo Koon
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:38:56 PM
Plo saw this man before but he couldnt remeber from where. He decided to be friendly and began a conversation. He walked up to him

"Hello...Im Plo Koon. Do you mind if I join you?"

Clay Dennatta
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:54:21 PM
" Yes please, grab a seat. "

He looked over the person a few seconds and recognized him from somewhere.

" Your a Knight here right."

Plo Koon
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:53:42 AM
Plo chuckled

"I wish...Im only a padawan learner but I will be knighted soon, Hopefully. So what brings you to this great bar?"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:24:19 PM
:: A hand suddenly brutally gripped Clay's shirt and lifted him up.::

"tsk tsk, your back again" Lance look at him a funny smile on his face, letting him go his mutated arm beeing the source of so much strenght.

"you'll neve change you always come and go" Lance crossed his arms over and stared right into his eyes.

Clay Dennatta
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:56:23 PM
" Lance, buddy, pal! How ya doin? Ya i shure do come and go alot."

Dec 8th, 2002, 11:27:31 AM
"Hmph," Lance pushed him on his seat and sat right next to him.

"So what happened this time pal, things sure have changed around here..."

Plo Koon
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:20:22 AM
Plo felt more comfortable now. His friend Lance showed up and now it will get interesting

"Lance....Where have you been? I havnt seen you for a long time...WHat happened to you?"

Dec 10th, 2002, 05:58:41 AM
"Been here and there, nowhere in particular " Lance grinned looking towards Plo.

Plo Koon
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:54:24 AM
Koon gave his old buddy a pat on the back

"Its good to have you back..."

Clay Dennatta
Dec 15th, 2002, 11:20:56 PM
" Well i kind of got into a fight on my planet and somehow slipped inot an acoma. I awoke a few days later but it took a while for my memories to come back. But im back for good this time. "

Clay looked over Plo Koon a few moments and spoke to Lance again,

" A friend of your Lance? "

Dec 21st, 2002, 10:14:46 AM
" Yeah, Plo Koon and I have been buddys for a while." Lance said looking down at the table.

"Clay, what are you gonna do now? Continue your training?"

OOC: Sorry for delay was away.

Clay Dennatta
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:54:59 AM
" Ya, i will continue training but probably not with Xazor. She hasn't been around much and it seems like shes avoiding me so im gonna find myself a different master. "

Dec 25th, 2002, 07:16:44 PM
"I see....." Lance rose to his feet and walked towards the exit.::

"Well it's good to have you back...see you around buddy"