PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlust(Alana)

Ansatsu
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:21:20 PM
I pulled out my bow and struck a man down. He fell to the ground in a heap and I laughed. I had been waiting to fight one of these vampires for a long time. I smiled and waited on their arrival. They had gotten an invitation to a battle worth fighting. They might could even die here. I smiled and looked to the darkened sky and the full moon. I jumped as high as I could sillouhetting my body against the sky. I stuck my saber into a building and used it to slow my descent. I landed at the bottom and turned walking away. The building collapsed in two behind me and I continued to walk away.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:30:39 AM
Alana watched as the man tore into the flesh of people. Destroying whatever got in his path. He enjoyed the devastation he caused. Alana eyed the small child that sat next to a dead father, one who had stood in Ansatsu's path. Her cold eyes flashed with interest, her slight smile showing her extended eye teeth.

"What I it you want with the Vampyre's darksider?" She questioned softly. Usually Alana did not care to come in contact with humans unless it was to feed. There were few who could hold her interest long enough. But... This one seemed to glory in the darkside, as the Vampyre's did.

Jumping from the building, and landing softly on the balls of her feet. Not a sound was made except for the clapping of her hands as she approached him...

Ansatsu
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:46:59 AM
I turned hearing a sound, "Please you make so much noise I could have found you a mile away." I smiled, "What I want from you though is a spar." I lifted my hand activating my shredders. "Do you accept?" I waited pointing at her. She needed to answer before I took it upon myself to act.