PDA

View Full Version : Cats the many differant kinds

Ken Finley
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:42:12 PM
Ken had always know that his speicis wasn't the only cats around but how many cats whould he see today in the bar.

"Milk please" Ken says to the Droid then sits back and waits.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:55:01 PM
Jaas entered the B&G noticing a cat like person at the bar Jaas dicided to join him he quickly but gracefully walked over to the stranger

"Hello mjy name ji'sss Jaasssuuvji Ageerrrrodarrrr jyou can call me jaasss jif jyuo want ji am a cjizerrrack ji wanted to know what kjind of cat arrre jyou?" Jaas said his big cat like form stood next to Ken.

Taataani Meorrrei
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:02:49 PM
A pair of blue eyes watch the two males congregate. Taataani blinks, adjusting her glasses as she reaches to her plate, gnawing away at a raw bantha shank. What was tastier? The food or the boys?

Ken Finley
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:17:14 AM
"Well as you can see we are very diff i am 10foot 5inchs and my species is called togorion. By the way my names Ken."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Dec 4th, 2002, 02:02:42 PM
"jitsss verrrjy njice ti meat jyou" Jaas noticed cizerack female siting a few feet away but paid no attenction to her

"Umm barrrtenderrr ji'd ljike a glasss of vodka"Jaas said to the bartender he walk away he returned in a few minutes with Jaas's order

"thank jyou" Jaas sipped his drink nicely.

Ken Finley
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:10:12 PM
OOC:i was wicket Taataani :)

IC: ken notices another in the corner and says "He come over and join us miss."