Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:31:53 AM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25480

Did Ansatsu leave GJO ?? O_o

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:27:26 AM
Yep

Salemn Lysce
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:32:33 AM
Okie, thanks, mind's been fuzzy and haven't been keeping up to date with things. o.<; Hm .. Me thinks that the Jedi should start keeping a closer eye on the Padawans. :| It's not good to have them all keep running off.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:41:25 AM
Or, even better, be more selective in those we accept to be padawans :)

Salemn Lysce
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:04:15 AM
I brought that suggestion up some time ago and was shot down. :cry

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:00:44 PM
Everyone is welcome, but this is not the easiest thing to RP... patience, I mean. I figure that the same people we would not let in (if we were more selective) are also the same people now who end up leaving. Six of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

And Anbi, I watched Man with the Golden Gun last night and now your picture is freakin me out. :D

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:07:58 PM
Care to see my third nipple? ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:46:40 PM
NO!

Xazor Elessar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:50:10 PM
Oh that's nice, come online to see that everyone wants to kill me (ic anywayz) :lol Sigh....guess I'll have to teach old Ansatsu a lesson....or more. :lol

Unfortunatly for him.....he won't be around long enough to learn anything when I'm done with him. >D

Sejah Haversh
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:59:00 PM
Isn't this the second time he's left the GJO? Won't he probably try to come back like he did with Tomak?

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:00:46 PM
Be careful, Xaz. Remember, you are pregnant.

Dios Kane
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:04:31 PM
no, ansatsu will not be coming back, that was a done deal, not to worry

Xazor Elessar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:19:36 PM
Yeah, I know I'm prego..... :lol It's not terrible or anything.....Xazor wears good armor given to her by Helenias and it'll protect her. He's not that powerful anywayz....and I don't mean to brag or anything, but yeah...Xazor has got a LOT of training and whatnot on Ansatsu.

Anywho.....it's all good. Should be an interesting thread. :lol

Dios Kane
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:28:42 PM
... not to hijack or anything, but uhhh... yeah you owe a post to Fiend too whenever you'd like to get back to that fun thread also bump :D

Xazor Elessar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:31:46 PM
Yeah, I know I do, but I've been quite busy and off the boards and such for a very good reason in which I do not feel comfortable in telling the whole place.

So yeah, I'll get to it when I can. Right now I'm still lurking and whatnot, getting caught up with my other characters too. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:57:23 PM
Hey, Xaz, a question about your armor. Wasn't that armor made for you when you were not pregnant? If that's the case, then how can you wear it when you are...how many months pregnant did you say you were? 3 or 4? Your stomach would be much to big to get the armor on, I think. Unless it stretches to fit you. I'm just wondering is all.

And another tip: Remember that as your stomach gets bigger to accomadate the baby that your center of gravity will be shifted. That's why you see alot of pregnant women leaning back. They are trying to keep their center of gravity over their feet so they don't fall over. Ansatsu won;t have to hurt you, all he has to do is knock you down. That will be made much easier due to your pregnancy.

Good luck taking out Ansatsu!

Xazor Elessar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:09:52 PM
You must consider the fact that Xazor is Garou and her body structure is different even when empregnated. She does not get huge at all and right now isn't showing a ton. There's just a buldge in her stomach and she looks a bit fat there, perhaps.

The armor is not a suit like you think of Knights in England wearing. It's plates that are like, chained together. Quite hard to explain since I don't write out how she puts it on anymore, I did that once and it was waaaaaay to much thinking. :lol I got a head-ache, literally. :lol

Anywayz.....Xazor doesn't have a problem standing up and he won't be able to knock her down if she keeps herself centered with the Force. Something common she does and learned while just a Padawan.

I have lots of tricks up my sleeve....it's Ansatsu who needs the luck! ;)

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:28:36 PM
Ok. Thing is, I don;t know what a Garou's body structure is like. I assumed Garou were just like humans except with fangs and a few other bells and whistles.

Yeah, Ansatsu probably will need some luck. Oh, and I also told him everything I told you about in the previous post. So he knows all about the center of gravity thing and stuff too. Don;t be surprised if he tries any of it on you.

While I am thinking about it, what is the Garou body structure anyway? Might need to know for future RPs.

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:32:39 PM
Um.....what?

Garou are humanoid...where did you hear otherwise?

At any rate, just knock her down and jump up and down on her stomach a few times.

(Slips him a coat hanger, for added effect)

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:10:07 PM
(passes the coat hanger along to Ansatsu)

Thanks, Anbira, I'll make sure this gets to the right person.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:13:07 PM
EEEEEEVIL! But good. :)

Anyway, at three to four months, you barely show. It's not very visible until about 6, at least. Trust me. I know a 4 month along pregnant woman... unless you're looking closely, you can't tell. At least on humans.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:17:36 PM
Psst Xaz.... tag team. For added destructive effect

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:17:48 PM
(shrugs) I was more or less thinking about the armor. But now that I know it's all good.

BTW, since it is chain-linked together, as you say, that means that there are small holes in the armor, right?

Salemn Lysce
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:11:45 PM
Okay, I've almost had it up to HERE -- Puts hand up to chin even though you can't see it -- with these Padawans. They are giving GJO a bad name, and already in a small AIM chat everyone started mocking us. Such a shame those same people can't do it infront of our faces with that same smartass attitude.

These padawans seem to think it's a joke and such a "cool idea" to keep doing RP's where they join the Jedi, stay for a couple weeks or a month, and then *poof* ! They suddenly leave for the "darkside", even though they're not even joining the Sith.

Yes, aggravated I am. Think about this, I must. |I

Sejah Haversh
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:07:20 AM
Hence why I have a hard time playing along with a lot of the new padawans. Though there do seem to be a few with promise.

But, my question is: Has Ansastu's access to Avalon been removed yet?

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:13:39 AM
I think that my generation of Padawans is like 'Generation X' or something! :D

I would hope to represent those of the Padawans that have promise. Patience is important, and I agree that recently, many have lacked it. It isn't good for the GJO, by any means.

But I would like to say that to those of you who are patient, giving, honorable RPers--you guys are the best. This group--the GJO--was more attractive to me than any other group on the boards because of the people who wrote here. There are excellent storylines, intriguing character studies, and amazing talents in those Jedi that write here.

For that, and the oppurtunity to be a part of it, I am thankful for my time as a Padawan. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:16:52 AM
But, my question is: Has Ansastu's access to Avalon been removed yet?

When I found out, he was barred as fast as I could get into the Mod Panel.

And awwwww! We being flattered! How nice!

:: Psstt... here's the grand I promsied you for saying that ::

Sene Unty
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:54:58 PM
Terran always makes me cry......

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:30:33 PM
Sene!! No cry, happy smiles!! :)

Sene Unty
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:48:47 AM
Oh okay Terran.............

:D

Is that better?!?!?!

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:53:15 AM
Yup! I'd say. :)

(takes the big pay-off from Marcus, under the table of course...:D )

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:06:26 AM
Back to the armor discussion... I know the armor that I am planning for Ryla is going to involve segmented plates, independantly jointed to a flexible backing material... the material is able to strech, and it ends up looking like scales, less like armor. That's for the places that need to flex and bend, everywhere else is protected by leather or what have you.

But in regards to pregnancy, women don't look pregnant until well into the 4th month, and it varies from person to person, just as it would vary from species to species. If Xazor is just entering her 4th month, she is probably in the best time to fight because morning sickness is going away, but there is no real bulk disadvantage yet. Plus, you can get the kid to use the force while you fight... It's possible! :D

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:24:08 AM
I'd sooner see Ansatsu shoot fireballs out of his ass with the force.

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:47:24 AM
Ow. Singe the arse hairs. Like that one fart-lighting video where the guy goes to put out the fire (he was wearing pants) and whacks himself on the nads? Heh. Fucktard.

Sene Unty
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:55:04 PM
Fucktard indeed....I think I've seen that video. :D

As for the fireballs out of Ansatsu's ass.....I wouldn't put it passed him!!!!!

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:08:31 PM
I wish I could find the IC post where I found a way to acceptibly do that.

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:36:47 PM
Its imposible to shot fireballs out your ass not even a force master could do it after a Night at a B&G chilli eating contest.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 5th, 2002, 06:06:40 PM
It can be done. Of course it is disgusting and very, very funny., the funny bit beign the whole point. You do need to be a Master and no, your not exactly crapping fireballs. But it does involve a fart and match

Shawn
Dec 5th, 2002, 06:06:41 PM
If you can shoot lightning out of your hand, why not fire out of other places? :)

Zeke
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:40:58 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn
I wish I could find the IC post where I found a way to acceptibly do that.

You did that here. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22571)

Not sure if this is the post you mean though.

Dios Kane
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:06:39 PM
I still have to say something though to Xaz, my mom's a midwife and I pick up on some stuph I'd rathr not hear and most of the time I'd rather not hear her speak anyways but even four months, physical strain could be very dangerous to the baby, even if it doesn't show. Realistically, you wouldn't be able to last long in a physical combat and the mental strain would be heacy too. I know Xaz is a strong character and all but unless you want a retarded kid, fighting should be at a low.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:19:59 AM
...Then again...how many moms do you know that can beat the stuffing out of dark jedi?

Dios Kane
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:36:12 PM
it doesn't matter, She'd risk killing the baby and really hurting herself at any physical actions like fighting or "beating the stuffing" out of dark jedi

Morgan Evanar
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:37:56 PM
I agree with Dios. Anything beyond 2 months is really really dangerous. Its medical fact. A number of my mom's friends are midwives.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:38:59 PM
Xazor fought Soth, recently fought, or is still fighting Ansatsu, she went after Jeseth Cloak, I think, and that one guy who beat up Alpha. Then when I took her to the council about anger she struggled with me and I sat on her. I had forgotten she was having the baby for a while.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 10th, 2002, 12:11:17 AM
So.... this is roleplaying. Does it really matter? I've known women whom rallied 8 months pregnant, the gym I go to still has women working out up to 24 weeks pregnant, hel the Aussie netball captain (and if you have never played netball, you have no idea how fierce that can get) was 23 weeks pregnant and playing International level.

It's not an issue anyway.

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 10th, 2002, 12:13:09 AM
Ok, ok. I was simply saying that 4 months (from what I understand, at least) there is no major physical bulk to deal with in a battle. Physical strain... I dunno. What about species differences? Do Lupine/garou whatevers have any physical advantages? I would guess so, since wolves are physically active when they are pregnant... I guess, they kind of have to be. Add this to the fact that we are not in the human universe, and there are also probably great medical breakthroughs that would also affect a pregnancy. I think she's still ok, within reason. :D

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:27:26 AM
When in bipedal form, they have bipedal characteristics. Playing otherwise is just not practical...because you'd end up being some kind of demi-human creature, instead of having a human's likeness.