PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Tomak Ohara
Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:34:50 PM
I have an idea. Let it happen and make the masters fight for once. I dont see many masters fighting. I think it would be cool to have a war. There are a lot of people that do this kinda stuff. Fiend has been around for 198 posts. Now you are all complaining. If you ask me I think you are all scared. You guys need to let some one have some fun. Lets do something memorable. Ya know we are always talking about wars...but guess what THEY NEVER HAPPEN! So suck it up let it happen. Quit hiding behind your little jedi cloaks and come out and fight. Lets have fun guys. Now you are all probably mad at me but oh well. Ya know I say go for it. Fiend is a great writer and I think you guys are all afraid of getting out-written. So just suck it up and stick it out. All these masters talk but not many do much. Cept for Anbira and occasionally Liam. You guys need to quit hiding and getting worried about your preciouys character getting hurt. Life goes on. Its just a character guys. Sop thats it. Now then in closing, never and i mean never again backstab or insult my best friend again. I try to be nice, but you will no longer treat people like this. Thank you for your time.

Shawn
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:13:08 PM
Wow. That's the most trolling I've seen compacted into a single paragraph in a while.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:13:56 PM
Did he post that in WTF, when I clearly told people not to?

TheHolo.Net
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:27:37 PM
Yep, he did.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:39:51 PM
I understand he lost OOC access. Good. Leave it like that. Anyone else other than Fiend / Dios now reply to that thread, the same happens to them.

I've had enough with that clique.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:43:42 PM
I agree with the decision to restrict his access to OOC, but only if he was informed as to why. You may also want to state what can result in the thread itself so everyone understands consequences.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:58:49 PM
I've actually pretty bluntly stated somethign already.

I shall have words with OHara.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:59:47 PM
That works.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:09:29 PM
PM top OHara sent. If he drags others into it or tries a bit of flaming for a reaction, he is to be warned then holidayed. I'm not in the mood to give these clowns any leeway.