PDA

View Full Version : A memory not forgotten.

Aejin Rahn
Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:43:41 PM
Aejin stepped into the recruitment center, his thoughts still lying upon what he had seen not to long ago, in fact, not even 2 weeks ago. He closed his eyes as he remembered it all...

....He had runaway from home to get away from it all. His father, mother, and sister were all Jedi's. Odd however it was, he was getting tired of all the talk of it. So he ran away. He had thought to see the Galaxy, and to get away from all that Jedi nonsense, though he knew without a shadow of a doubt it was real...he had used the force through his father's instruction.

It was when he came upon the planet of Coruscant that he saw something so horrible, that it brought him to his senses. He had come upon a family who was being robbed, and being brutally abused. He of course went to go and stop the two men who were doing this horrible act, but he himself was beaten, and tossed to the side, thought unconscious. But he wasn't.

The men had robbed them of all their things and then, they began to kill them. Not quickly. They cut them, slowly, into pieces. Aejin had to watch it all, he couldn't help them, or he would indeed suffer the same fate. He had watched them kill the two children, and then the mother and father. And what bothered him most, was the screams, the horrible screams...

After it was all done, they had seemingly forgot about him, and ran off, for what reason it was, he didn't know. But he was thankful. Thankful that he lived. That he was here. But he watched that family butchered. He was covered in the blood that splattered on him. He had run off, afraid for his life still......

He seemed to snap out of his memory, his eyes looking depressed and sulken. He couldn't get it out of his mind. He could still hear the screams at night sometimes.

He had come to the Jedi to join up. He wanted to join so that no one would ever have to go through such an experience again.

Never.

Estelle Russard
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:01:43 PM
Estelle had watched the young man approach. His face was easily readable, his heart too.

For one so young, he had tasted of the brutality of the galaxy - she could see it in his eyes.

Looking kindly toward him, a soft smile of welcome on her face, Estelle greeted him.

"Can I help you, stranger?"

Aejin Rahn
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:12:32 PM
He nearly jumped when he heard a voice speak to him. He had been thinking about the past still. He looked upwards, registering the words. Upon seeing the person who had spoken them, his face went slightly calmer.

He was faced with a beautiful woman, but he then remembered why he was here. He took another breath, and and leaned slightly back into his legs to better stand where he was. He began to speak to her...

"I've come to a Jedi, like my father before me."

Estelle Russard
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:16:50 PM
She nodded slowly, many came for the same reason - to walk the path of those before them. It was no reason to be a jedi, simply for tradition sake.

"The way of the Jedi is difficult - just because it was your father's calling, may not mean it is yours also."

Aejin Rahn
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:25:32 PM
He looked at her and then spat out a rather quick answer. He wasn't here on tradition.

"It is my calling. Regardless if it was my fathers, and regardless if he wanted me to become a Jedi. It is mine. Justice needs to be served. Especially when families die..."

...His mind slightly began to wander upon his words....

Estelle Russard
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:33:07 PM
His reply was angry, and Estelle drew back slightly.

"The galaxy is full of injustice, many seek revenge. The Order is not the place for one who's heart is full of vengence."

Aejin Rahn
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:39:24 PM
He wasn't even close to anger. But she had backed up anyway, and he took notice...

"I do not seek vengeance. No one deserves to die, such as the way I saw someone die. Ever."

Estelle Russard
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:53:05 PM
She looked at him, weighing his words.

"Were are you from?"

Aejin Rahn
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:01:00 PM
"Beyond the Outer Rim, in Wild Space. A planet known as Aiur..."

He looked at her as he gave her the answer to her question...

Estelle Russard
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:42:41 PM
"Aiur...I am not familiar with it, but that is not saying much. There are many worlds that I admit I am too ignorant of.

What is your planet like?"

ooc: sorry for the delay in replying Aejin

Aejin Rahn
Dec 15th, 2002, 10:00:50 PM
"Not many are familiar with planets in Wild Space. My homeworld is lush, full of plant life. "

He eyed her intently, wondering....

OOC: no problem, don't worry about it.

Estelle Russard
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:04:45 PM
"Sounds tropical, your planet."

She saw his mind had wandered, and prompted him.

"Do you have a question? Something perhaps I can help you with Aejin?"

Aejin Rahn
Dec 21st, 2002, 09:34:54 PM
"Other than do I get to join. If I do join...Who would I train with?"

Her question had jolted him back to reality and he looked at her wide eyed. He smiled and fell back into his personality..

Estelle Russard
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:08:46 PM
"I see no reason that you would be denied to join the Order, Aejin.

Soon, you will be assigned a Master, or you may request one in particular and it is up to them if they are able to accept you or not."

She stepped forward, moving to Aejin's side.

"I will show you to the living quarters, if you would like, and you can get yourself settled in."

edit: Changed post to reflect updated info for joining Aejin. :)

Aejin Rahn
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:03:23 PM
"Thank you, and yes, I would like that...What as your name again?"

He looked at her as she stood next to him and he began to walk. He was curious about the Order, and now it seemed to be that he was being accepted. His brow furrowed as he eyed her. Maybe she could be his master...

edt: Thanks much. Do appreciate it.

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 26th, 2002, 01:25:13 PM
Rushing in as asked, he jumped upon his seat, leaning back with a smile that sprouted over his face. It could be seconds away from him being congradulated again, or presented with the trophy of Padawanship.

"Hmmm....I wonder what will happen?"

Estelle Russard
Dec 26th, 2002, 06:39:23 PM
"My name is Estelle Russard"

She leant passed Aejin, opening the door, and as they passed through, she explained where they were headed.

"The Living Quarters is farther down this corridor. We are all newly residing here at Coruscant - previoulsy we had our base on Arcan IV. There is an empty suite three doors up from my own. I will show you that."

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 26th, 2002, 06:42:08 PM
Jamel took his glance upward toward the woman who was speaking, and he shifted his hand lightly to the side, wondering the way or path directions that you would take to gain a Master.

"Hey..excuse me-what is your name, I think I have seen a Master of your description around here once or twice, maybe in the halls-probably never spoke since I was a canidate only a few seconds ago."

Aejin Rahn
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:24:48 PM
OOC-- I am unsure what your goal was in those posts, Idris. Forgive me if I don't respond to them.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Estelle. And I would like that. I appreciate all of this very much. I am quite anxious also..."

He looked to her with sincerity and eagerness as he followed her through the door. He watched her as she walked. She was a beautiful woman...He lightly shook his head and followed on with her, walking next to her now, on her right.

"It's all so big. Three doors up from yours you say?"

Estelle Russard
Dec 29th, 2002, 10:00:32 PM
"Yes" she pointed "I am just down there on the left, second from the end of the hall."

She tapped in a code on the small number console fitted flush against the wall and a small "swoosh" sound accompanied the door as it slid open.

She gestured for Aejin to go in, to have a look around, and she followed behind him.

"Dont be anxious" she encouraged. "The Order is a warm and welcoming place. You already have made one new friend." She smiled kindly.

Jamel Croko'yn
Dec 29th, 2002, 10:44:08 PM
The young boy frowned in displeasure, and stood up, going to the other side of the room in attempt to gain more attention from those who seeked to guide one in the ways of the Force.

Aejin Rahn
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:20:36 PM
"Though I am new, you have also gained a friend."

He smiled to her as he looked about the room to inspect it more thoroughly. It was empty, except for him. He would make it more to his liking..

"To choosing a master now, you said a bit ago?"

Estelle Russard
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:59:53 PM
"Yes, we have had an influx of people joining the order, but also have recently had padawans promoted to knights.

You may request a Master, or one shall be assigned to you."

She moved to the entry hall, and showed Aejin how to re-program his code of entry to the suites.

"I hope you will not take long to settle here Aejin. If there is anything more I can help you with, please just ask."

Aejin Rahn
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:14:35 PM
After he watched her tell him what to do with the key pad, and he learned it by punching in his own several times, he looked to her and smiled. He would get settled in here...And very soon, no doubt. But he arched a brow...

"There is something you can help me with...Estelle."

He had caught her attention and he let his eyes fall upon her angelic face. Aejin smiled as he moved about uneasily as he moved to another part of the room to let his hand pass on the covers of his bed..

"Would you teach me?"

Estelle Russard
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:09:43 PM
Estelle already had 2 padawans, to take on another would be alot.

Plo and Max were doing very well (except when she and Max were'nt butting wills that was) and they would only improve, needing less of her time and instruction. She wondered if it would be too much to commit to Aejin at this time.

"If I were to accept you as my padawan learner...you would have to be understand that you are not my only student. My time would be divided.

If you are unwilling for this to be the case, you would be best to ask another."

Aejin Rahn
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:32:21 PM
"I am willing, and I still would like to request you to be my master."

He turned to her and watched her. He would be obedient and he would follow whatever she said. He shifted again, awaiting...

"If you'll have me."

Estelle Russard
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:53:33 PM
She smiled kindly.

"It will be an honor Aejin."

She moved now to the door.

"Meet me tomorrow in the Academy - Combat Room. We will begin there."

Stepping out of the apartments, she turned once more.

"Welcome to the GJO, Aeijin..padawan learner."

Aejin Rahn
Dec 31st, 2002, 01:15:10 AM
"Thank you Es..Master.."

He smiled as he watched her go and he added in as he spoke to her as she walked away..

"Until tomorrow!"