PDA

View Full Version : Returning for like the third freakin time

Clay Dennatta
Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:09:12 PM
Standing in the doorway Clay peered into the reqruitment center. This was Clays like third time to return, or something like that. He looked all around, and memories poured into his mind. Most of them forgotten till now. He had been gone for months but it was time for his return. He walked into the middle of the room and more memories came back, of the first time he had entered and met his master. He called out....

" Hello. Is anyone there? "

Xazor Elessar
Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:41:30 PM
"My Padawan.....how lovely it is to see you again!"

A voice echoed through the RC as a woman clad in white flowing robes stepped from behind a pillar. She smiled gently and stepped a few paces toward him and canted her head to the side.

"Of course someone is here, young one...someone is always here. Usually me....watching out for the wayward and those who have never stepped foot inside here. This seems to be the third time for you, yes?"

Clay Dennatta
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:34:33 PM
" Why yes, yes it is. It is good to see you too Master. How have you been. "

Xazor Elessar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:52:39 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head as she moved to stand just a meter from her student.

"I've been quite well, and you? I've not seen you in some time, young one! I've missed you so....."

She said softly as her eyes echoed the sincerity in her words. Indeed, she had been wondering about him for quite some time. To see his face again gave her great joy.

Clay Dennatta
Dec 3rd, 2002, 08:45:19 PM
" I've been good i guess. I was in acoma after i got into a fight that i tried to stop on Onderon and a Sith knocked me out before he was taken down by a few friends of mine. It has been a few months but i finnally woke up. And am now back here to stay. I've missed you all alot and cant wait to see everyone again."

He looked into his masters eyes and more memories started to come back of the past. Alot of things have been forgoten from the acoma but they have been slowly coming back.