PDA

View Full Version : Time to die....(Xaz)

Ansatsu
Dec 1st, 2002, 10:52:41 PM
I laughed. I was waiting for her and her child. My hands flew from my sides and I took the womans head off with one fell swoop. I was terrorizing a village. I smiled, "Where is she? She never is on time." She had denied my right to teach as well. She would have to die. After her child that is. I wanted her to suffer. Mental anguish was the best. Never killed anyone, but it always caused deep scars. I smiled again and stood waiting.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:11:09 PM
"I made a bet with a fellow Jedi as to how long it would take for you to fall, young Padawan."

Laughter followed the voice that carried upon the wind to Ansatsu's ears. The owner stepped out from behind a shack in the center of a small village on the outskirts of Coruscant. The place was nothing to look at, nor live in for that matter, but the Garou was there due to the disturbance she had felt through the Force. Such an unfortunate thing had happened, and thanks to the young man before her, many people were suffering. It was not enough for her to be respectful of his abilties though, for he was not even close to her level of the Force. Folding her hands upon her weapons belt, the elite Jedi smiled sadly.

The wind blew up and caught her white robes, wrapping them around her like the wings of an Angel. The silver coins in the braids in her waist length long locks clanged together softly until the breeze ceased once more and left all quiet around the pair. What he did not know of her appearance though was something hidden beneath her robes. The young woman was suited in an amazing piece of armor. Its metal was deeply colored and shone very beautifully when exposed to the light. It covered every part of her right down to the insides of the black boots that she wore. Nothing could surpass the craftsmenship of what she wore. Ansatsu would be greatly surprised when he discovered this about her. She was protected and it was nearly impossible for her to die. Indeed, there was a secret to her that would kill her, but he knew that not....no one did, save for the Jedi Master Marcus Q'Dunn.

"....So you've found the joy in killing? Or are you too weak hearted to? I tell you the truth, yea though I am a Jedi....killing is in my blood and a part of who I am. I bring justice by my blade and I am not afraid to do so. In fact...I fear nothing."

Her words came out upon a growl deep within her chest. She exposed her elongated canines and then quickly drew her lightsaber to her hand and with the press of a button, two blue blades shot forth from each end of the shiny silver hilt to create a double bladed duel phase weapon of death and destruction. The Lost Jedi now stood before the smaller Padawan with a look of intimidation emminating from her cyan eyes and radiating off of her presence.

"....If you touch me, I swear to you that it will be the last time and you shall face Satan himself in Hell this very day."

With that the Warrior Jedi Knight lunged at Ansatsu and before he knew it, she spun around and labeled him with a heavy spinning back kick right to his solar plexis. As he fell backwards, she jumped over him and landed softly behind, placing her knee right where his head would land. Indeed, his skull met the metal beneath her robes and a loud clang was heard. Smiling out of satisfaction, the woman went to strike at his neck and finish the job, but she had not had any fun yet....so she pulled away and back up a few paces to allow him to get up at the very least.

"Bring it on, little boy.....you cannot mess with the power of the Lightside, though your small braincells might like to think so! The Dawnstrider has returned!"

Xazor exclaimed with evident pride in her words. It was true, she had indeed returned to the battlefield, more powerful than before even if she did lack her Telekenisis powers. He knew that not, though...and neither would he find out. A smile crossed her lips as her elongated canines dripped with a hunger and a zeal from deep within her soul.

Ansatsu
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:37:39 PM
I felt emmense pain course through my body. I rubbed the back of my head and my stomach. I smiled and laughed as I rose. I rubbed my eyes as well, and my nose blood. That was okay I liked blood too.

I stood back up and smiled, "You fool. Your little weapon does not impress me." I pulled my shiruken from my side. I had remolded it since my fight with Anbira. The lightsaber blades emerged and they curved slightly. They were now red like blood.

"So then, now it is my turn!" With these words I lunged at her spinning my shiruken. I took the shiruken and struck her leg and arm. I lifted my leg into her face knocking her back. I smiled and jumped back while my cloak flowed in the air. "How can you make me go see Satan when he stands before you?" I laughed and prepared a dart in my arm. Time to make her suffer.

"You like to kill do you? Well it sounds to me like you are a darksider. I think that you are no better than me." I smiled knowing these words would boil her blood. "You thirst for blood like a vampire. How many loyal and honest vampires do you know?" I smiled and laughed. There were none, she knew that. I got my shiruken again and then threw it at her. I launced a dart and a star at her as well. The poison could be seen dripping from the edge. It was being shot at her neck, and my shiruken was being thrown at her body. The star was only a distraction.

My shiruken flew with amazing speed and came toward her closer and closer. The dart came at her neck and it would soon hit her and poison her unborn child. "Better hurry Xazor." I laughed insanely, "Just as you have returned so has the nightmare you feared so much." I was a little exhausted and breathed haeavy, but I was getting stronger.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:26:28 PM
Xazor laughed to herself when she sensed his intentions. Thanks to the Force, she was aware that he was about to throw someting at her, but what, she knew not. Quickly she threw up a defensive Force shield right in front of her. Holding it there with her mind, she simply held her saber out in front of her defensivly protected by the unseen wall.

"Oh, now you think I fear you? I hate to burst your pretty little bubble, but you're forgetting one simple thing: I fear nothing, especially not you."

Just as she spoke the words, his weapons slammed into the invisible wall just before her. A laugh escaped the Knight's lips as she dropped the defense and then with her free hand, quickly drew out two throwing knives from a pouch upon her belt. She spun around and then threw them with her free hand and just as they left her pal, she bent over to retrieve some sand from upon the ground and then blew it into the air. Deeply she concentrated upon the Force and performed a simple illusion she had been taught as a Padawan. Suddenly each grain of sand appeared to shift and they turned into throwing knives identical as the real ones. Hundreds of the sharp metal weapons flew at Ansatsu, faster than he could blink. At the same time, she was warping the thoughts of his mind into doubt. Doubt of which was false and which was real, for even without doing so he would have an extremely difficult time deciphering. Xazor awaited the results as she unleashed only a bit of her pent up power.

Ansatsu
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:36:57 PM
I quickly called back my quadra-saber and saw the horrible images coming at me. Thousands of them, and mymind made me see images of these horrible things piercing me. Blood pouring from every hold and spot of my body. I did the only thing I could think of. I spun my quadra-saber rapidly and blocked as many as possible. I felt a few lunge themselves into my body. My shoulder was damaged and there was one in my leg. The others were lodged in my arms. I pulled as many out as I could.

I thought quickly and shot the two saber handles from my wrists and combined them together to form my bow. I stood there now in pain but doing my best to ignore it. I wore no armor. I did not beleive in it. True strength comes from the body. Not the armor that protects it. I smirked holding both weapons. My arms were beggining to malfunction. "Well it seems you jedi have to hide behind tricks." I smirked and lunged forward spinning my bow and quadra-saber. I did my best to try and hit her. My instict was to strike her head seeing as how the others attacks were ineffective. I lifted my leg and brought it to the back of her head. She flew forward and I landed where she had once stood. "So will you fight like a warrior, or do you have to hide behind more tricks to save your soul?"