PDA

View Full Version : The Illusive Seech....

Mockadane
Dec 1st, 2002, 06:22:34 PM
The Illusive Seech (http://pub40.ezboard.com/btheillusiveseech) is located in an asteroid field, that travels through two star systems. The coordinates beacon will display the Seech's exact Coordinates, when the right command is entered. An exacting flight path will be given at the Precise time, to bring you to the Seech. Heavily fortified, only Seech members will allow you to land. It is a Micro City that is dug into the Seech's confines. Security is utmost, for this is a business. A non force users playground...

Tiberious Kinslayer
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:47:35 PM
look out

Tiberious Kinslayer
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:48:21 PM
Tiberious prescence had been requested so here he was. "Mockadane I hope you do not keep me waiting." The thickly muscled bounty hunter set his axe on the table and waited for his friend's arrival.

Eldorack
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:55:57 PM
Eldorack watched at the man put the ax on the table. He could only think of one reason why the man wore a helmet. Just like all of the other people who do the same thing. HE IS UGLY. The assasin watched the bounty hunter, just in case he was going to try anything funny. Keeping his pistol(s) at hand.

Chunk
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:26:03 PM
Chunk goes up to the man with the ax. What are you doing?

Who are you?

Chunk
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:28:04 PM
Chunk pulls out a old candy bar would u like some.

Do you take

Chunk
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:35:11 PM
Chunk looked at Eldorack. As Chunk slowly walks to Eldorack he see's THE UGLY bounty hunter Eldorack was talking about. Chunk ask Eldorack would you like a drink i'll pay?

Do u take

Kahyman
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:54:17 PM
Kahyman looks at Eldorack hi would u like a drink

do u drink